My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Epilogue.

General Point Of View - Ten Years On…

The closet door stood open whilst Beth folded her clothes and placed them into the awaiting suitcase on the bed. She was smiling happily to herself, singing softly under her breath whilst she reached up and pulled some shirts off of the top shelf, only to have an old shoebox fall from the shelf causing her to drop the shirts and catch it instead. She looked at the shoebox with ‘Memories’ scrawled onto the lid in messy handwriting before sitting down on the bed with it on her lap. Opening the box, she smiled at the memorabilia that lay before her. Pictures of her and her friends from Primary school lay on top with a book that everyone had signed on the last day. And then pictures from her first few years at high school, a rubber duck and a few shells and French sugar cubes. The next wad of photographs were the ones that meant the most to her; they were all photographs of herself, Ray, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Bob, Abi, Beki, Debbie, Lauren and Danny. Beneath the photographs was the necklace she’d received from Ray when they had been dating. She smiled and fingered the inscription gently.

“Hey, what’s that?” Beth looked up at the doorway and to her fiancé.

“Memorabilia,” She smiled, putting the contents back into the box and scooting to the side so that Brendon could sit beside her.

“So are you ready?” He asked with a soft smile and placed a delicate kiss on her cheek.

“As I’ll ever be,” She replied with a small grin.

Brendon and Beth stepped out of their small flat and up to the van that held the other three guys.

“How’s my sister?” Ryan asked at seeing her. He pulled her into a slight hug in the confined space.

“I’m doing good. I’m really starting to show though,” She said quietly, placing a hand on the slight bump showing on her stomach.

“I still can’t believe I’m going to be the husband to this wonderful woman as well a daddy,” Brendon chuckled, hyperly bouncing in his seat. Jon punched him playfully and told the taxi driver we were ready to go.

“So are you guys ready for our first tour?” Spencer asked grinning widely.
“Hell yes!”

----------------------------

Five sweaty guys ran off stage smiling triumphantly and radiating the energy that they were all feeling.

“You guys kicked ass tonight,” Abi squealed, falling into Bob’s arms. “Honey you stink, but I love you still,” she laughed, throwing him a towel.

“Where’s Beki?” Mikey asked searching the room with his eyes whilst bouncing on the heels of his feet.

“Calm down sweet pea, she’s just taking a call. As your tour manager, she kind of has to do that stuff,” Abi laughed and winked at Mikey who childishly stuck his tongue out at her.

“Beki!” Mikey exclaimed, noticing his long-term girlfriend enter the room. She smiled and pecked his lips before turning to the rest of the guys.

“Ten years on and we’re all still as close as we were in high school,” Gerard laughed, kissing Frank’s cheek.

“You can hardly call it high school Gee, it was a boarding school for Christ’s sake,” Ray uttered with a small laugh, swiftly drinking from the cool water.

“Yeah, it would’ve been cool if Beth had stayed with us though, all of us touring together would have been like the good old times in the dorms,” Bob said with a sigh.

“Well we don’t really have to worry about her, you guys are joining up with Panic At The Disco on a tour soon, a band that has hit Vegas with a bang. I’m sure that was the name of Beth’s brother band, but I don’t know, it was a hell of a long time ago,” Beki stated, looking at the clipboard with the scribbled details on it.

“It’d be awesome if it was her brother’s band,” Frank shrugged and chuckled lightly.

“Yeah well not to rush you guys or anything but you have a meet and greet to get to,” Beki pushed slightly so the guys nodded understandingly.

“Come on, group hug!” Bob exclaimed, pulling everyone into one big hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
13, 117 words.

And it has now officially ended. The second story i've fully completed on mibba :D
Thanks to everyone that subscribed, read and commented this story, you guys are awesome and encouraged me to post more stories on here. I apologise for the long wait that this chapter brought, i just didn't want to fuck up the ending and I didn't know what to write for it. But there you go? Any final comments?

Maybe check out my new vampire fanfiction on here?
A Dangerous Face And Illegal Taste