My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Five

I walked with Ray behind everyone else down the corridor.
We were on our way down to the canteen to get some breakfast and then work out what we were going to do.
“Beth?”
“Mmm?”
“You know what happened last night?” I nodded my head, worried that he was going to say it had been a mistake and that he never meant it to happen.
“Well I was just wondering, do you want to be my girlfriend?” I couldn’t help but smile as I looked up at him.
“Of course I do.” I said smiling brightly.
He smiled back at me and entwined his fingers with mine as we entered the canteen.
We grabbed some food and sat down at a table in the far corner.
“So are we going to see that film that’s just come out?” Bob asked the others.
“What, the horror one?” Ray asked and Bob nodded.
“Well I’m up to that, what about you?” He then asked me.
I nodded and the other guys agreed to it so once we had eaten we stood up but on the way out I saw Beki and Lauren sat at a table.
“Ray I’m just going to talk to my friends for a second, okay?” I asked.
“I’ll come with you if you want.”
“Okay thanks.” He said something to the others and then we made our way over to them hand in hand.
Beki saw me straight away and nudged Lauren.
“Hey.” They both said.