My Boarding School Romance. Not so Perfect After All.

Chapter Seven

Gerard’s Point Of View

I was sat watching the film when Frank suddenly leaned across me and attacked my lips.
“Um Frankie, what was that for?” I asked him quietly.
“What? Can I not kiss my wonderfully sexy boyfriend when I want to?” I watched his sweet face inches away from mine as his hot breath tickled my face.
“Not when you’re such a turn on.” I smirked at his disappointed face when I turned my attention back to the film.
My attention immediately went back to Frank though as I felt his hand caress my crotch.
I looked at him to see him smirking at me.
“So I’m such a turn on am I?” He whispered in my ear.
“Frank not here.” I whispered and tried to remove his hand, which just made him rub me harder.
I suppressed a moan that was trying to escape and looked at Frank who was smiling innocently at me.
“Why don’t we go back to my room then?” He winked at me and grabbed my hand.
“We’re going back to Frank’s room.” I told Bob who was sat next to me. He nodded and told Ray, Beth and Mikey once we had made our way down the steps.

Ray’s Point Of View

The film ended and we stood up and made our way out of the cinema and back onto the street.
“We’re going to go and get something to eat, you two coming?” Mikey asked me and pointed at the McDonalds across the street.
“Well I’m not hungry, are you?” I asked Beth.
“No not really.”
“We’ll go back then.” I said to the guys.
“Okay, remember not to go back to your room yet.” Bob said laughing a little.
“Like I would forget! I’m still scarred from last time.” I said cringing at the memory.
We said bye to the guys and started walking back to the boarding school hand in hand.
The grey clouds finally burst and rain poured down soaking us both as we walked back into the school.
“Do you want to go back to my room then? Seeing as yours is kind of occupied.” I laughed and looked at her as rain water dripped from her hair, face and clothes.
“That would be great.” I said smiling. I leant down and kissed her softly. “You’re soaked by the way.”
“So are you.” She teased and moved some of my hair out of my face.
We smiled at each other and then made our way down to her room.
“I’ll get you a towel as soon as we get in.” She said laughing slightly.
“Thanks sweetie.” I put my arm around her waist and walked with her close beside me.
It felt nice to finally have someone to hold and cherish.
We got to her room and she opened the door and we walked in but were greeted by Debbie, Beki and Lauren sitting on Debbie’s bed talking.
None the less Beth pulled me in with her.
“Hey.” Beki greeted whilst the other two shot daggers at us.
“Hiya, don’t mind us.” Beth said and pulled me into the bathroom with her.
I grabbed a towel off of the side and rubbed it down her arms softly and then gently wiped her face.
She sighed and looked up at me.
“I wish those two would just get over the fact that I’m with you.” She sighed.
I pulled her into a hug and held her close to me.
“Why don’t they like us being in a relationship?” I asked softly into her hair.
“She said you’re too old for me and she’s just being a total hypocrite.” I buried my face into her neck whilst she hugged me tightly.
“I’m sure they’ll just give in soon and be happy that we’re together.” I assured her.
She pulled away from me and smiled warmly and kissed me lightly before taking my hand in hers.