Status: Guys! Check out the new banner :)

Sweet Catastrophe

I like you. Let's go out for a date.

John O’s POV

“John” she moaned, almost running out of her breath. More moans and groans were all I got from her as I made the night hotter. I roughly crashed my lips into hers, then licked her chest. She smelled so good, and that just made want her more. I placed a lot of light kisses on her and her small giggles made me smile.

This is heaven, I thought to myself.

Then there was a heavy slap on my face, and when I opened my eyes up, there were three people strangely looking at me… smirking. I slowly got up, then they all burst into laughter. I scratched my head, realizing this was no heaven and I just had a sex dream again.

“Dude, that slap was not funny” I said, rubbing my eyes. Before Jared, the band’s guitarist, could speak, he was cut off by someone who just walked into the bus.

“John it’s 2 in the evening. Why the hell aren’t you up?” Tim, our tour manager showed up, and he was pretty disappointed. “Your show’s in two hours and we can’t practice properly ‘cause you won’t get your ass off of bed!” he scolded me like a mother scolding her 8 year old child.

“Sorry” I said, getting up from my bed.

“Whatever. Practice at 3. Get the fuck up” he replied before throwing his self on the couch and do some tour managing business. I went to the small bathroom for some shower and went out of the bus right after. It’s been the same old situation here on Warped tour. Fans forming lines on merch tents, fans waiting by the barrels, and a total of 6 tour buses parked in front of the venue. I was then taking a short walk just to see how everyone’s doing, then I saw Bethany, who I’d definitely do if she’s single, or if she didn’t have a boyfriend who did nothing but get jealous and start a fight everytime he sees me or any other guy talking to his girlfriend. She was with this girl; dirty blonde hair, tank top, denim shorts, and a slightly tanned body. I’ve never seen here before, and I’ve always liked newbies.

“Hey Bethany” I smiled as I approached them, and she smiled back. I looked at the girl she’s with and I admit, she was attractive. “You must be…” I said, trying to know her name.

“Callie” she introduced herself, and when her bright blue eyes met my gaze, I knew this is something new.

“I’m John. I sing in this band called The Maine, and you’re going to like me” I winked at her, although she seemed pretty pissed, I knew she’s going to really like me, so before I could get any farther than her (and Bethany, of course), I decided to give her a small piece of paper with my number written on it.

I smirked as I turned around again and returned to the bus.

Callie’s POV

After going out with Bethany for lunch, I went back to the bus while she was still out, looking for Jonathan. I opened the front door and saw Kyle, Caleb, Austin, and some guy I’ve never seen before, probably a friend of the band.

“Where have you been?” Kyle asked, trying to plant a serious look on his face, but ended up looking horrible.

“I went out for lunch with Bethany” I responded, sitting on the spot next to him.

“Bethany… Jonathan’s girlfriend?” he was curious and pretty shocked at the same time.

“Mhmm. She’s amazing. Now I know why Jonathan cares about her so much” I said in awe, resting my head on Kyle’s shoulder.

“Good to know you’re making friends now” I felt him smile, and I find this really sweet of him. I remember when he talked to me just right after I found out I was going to live with him and Marc, he got pretty worried that I won’t like it here, and he kept on telling me that he’s going to do everything just to make me feel welcome. It’s the same thing with Marc. He told me that he’ll just call his fiancée whenever I needed a ladies’ night or something.

“What time are you guys playing?”

“Five, I guess. We’ll play right after The Maine”

The Maine. I’ve heard that band before… Uh yeah. Their lead singer gave me his number a while ago, and he likes Bethany. What a creep.

“I see” I mumbled, trying to not make it obvious that I was somehow bothered. I don’t think I should tell Kyle about John since I’m pretty sure he’ll either lock me up in this bus or be with me all the fucking time so I wouldn’t get to talk to John or some other band dudes anymore. “Hi Caleb” I grinned at Caleb, and he grinned back. I’ve always thought that Caleb was cute, from his skunky ginger hair to his adorable laugh, there’s no doubt a lot of girls drool over him. Kyle and Marc also know how much I adore Caleb, but no, I don’t have any feelings for him after all, I just think he’s really attractive, and of course, an incredibly nice guy. Entourage then ended; it was the guys’ favorite show. We all got up from the couch, since The Maine’s already playing on the stage and the guys should get their selves ready. We went out of the bus and they proceeded to the backstage, while I decided to join the crowd and watch The Maine as they perform.

They were playing this song that I believe is called ‘Into Your Arms’, and when my eyes flickered on John, I realized that despite his flirty attitude, he really is a good and attractive singer. He was singing his heart out, and he was shirtless. Everytime he goes near the crowd, everybody was just trying to touch him with their bare hands, and I’ve always thought it was funny. I mean, I don’t think there’s something wrong with that, but you know, I just think it’s funny. Three more songs, then their show ended.

“Florida, you guys have been awesome as always! Thank you so much for sticking with us and we hope to see you real soon! You’re gonna love this next band” John bid his farewell to the crowd as he waved his hand. When all of the members of The Maine got their own equipments, the crowd got a lot quieter, waiting for FTSK to come out. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and saw five new messages. Paul, Paul, Paul, Kyle, and an unknown number. I ignored Paul’s messaged and decided to read Kyle’s.

From: Kyle
5:03AM

Hey, you’re going to love the next band playing. Plus, their drummer’s awesome. Come out and sing along, and get a chance to win a go-cart session with him.

I rolled my eyes and decided to give him a reply.

To: Kyle
5:04PM

Yeah right, bro.

After pressing the ‘Send’ button, I went to read the message from the unknown number.

From: (unknown)
4:59PM

Meet me at our dressing room. I already told the security to let you in. Just say your name.
-John

How the fuck did he get my number? I thought to myself. No one but Bethany and the guys from FTSK knows my number. But since I’ve been I’ve been asking a lot of questions to myself, I decided to go to the backstage area, and well, he was right, the security guard did let me in after I said my name. I saw some technical staff carrying different band equipments, getting them ready on the stage. I started searching for The Maine’s dressing room and when I finally saw it, I knocked on the door, and a long haired guy greeted me.

“Hi. Can I help you?” he asked. He was the drummer of the band, but I still wasn’t sure of his name. Before I could answer his question, John showed up, still shirtless and still wearing that annoying and creepy smirk on his face.

“I know you want me” he laughed. “To be honest, I was expecting you to ignore my messa-“

“I’m here. I’m standing right in front of you. I didn’t ignore the message. Now what the fuck do you want?” I cut him off, crossing my arms against my chest.

“I was just thinking… that maybe we should hang out” he said, not taking his bright green eyes off of mine.

“Wow. We just met like, three hours ago and now you wanna go hang out? Well, I’m sorry, Mr. O’Callaghan. I’m not your typical band slut. I’m a lot better” I reminded him before turning my back and walking away from him. But before I could even get out of the backstage, I felt his hands wrapped on my waist from behind, and I slapped them right away. “Don’t touch me”

“Just one date. One fucking date. I mean, I don’t even know why I wanna go out with you so badly, but you know, I’ll try figuring it out” he said sweetly, but it’s not like this is the first time I’ve ever heard a guy saying that. He was trying to fool me with his fake words so I ignored him and continued walking away. “Just one date. Please” he grabbed my hand again and forced me to look at him. “Please” he begged again, and this time, he seemed serious. Well, not really serious, but you know, somehow serious.

I know going out with John would break Kyle’s rules, but there’d be no harm in trying, right? Unless I’d get myself caught, but whatever.

“Fine. When do you want?” he almost flipped out when he heard my response.

“Tomorrow night at… 8? Yeah, 8. Where could we meet up?”

“I’ll drop by your bus. Just give me a call or whatever”

“Good” he grinned.

“Hey. Can you uh… do me a small favor?” I asked before parting ways with him. He nodded and was all ears. “Please don’t let anyone else know about this. Like, ANYONE”

“Yeah sure. I know Kyle and everyone from his band hate me that’s why I asked you to meet me up here” he laughed, then finally, we walked on our own ways, our date still on our minds. No, Kyle and the other guys don’t hate him, they just try to keep him away from Jonathan.

I just broke Kyle’s rule, and now I have no idea on how I’m going to go out with John with the guys knowing it. But as much as I hate to admit it, I want to go on that date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Guys, tell me what you think. If I got 2-3 comments after this, I'll publish the next chapter (: