Status: Guys! Check out the new banner :)

Sweet Catastrophe

Partial To Your Lips and Your Eyes

It was only 3 in the evening but it has been a long day. From having lunch with Caleb and telling him about John to the small fight I had with my brothers. I guess I couldn’t agree with what Jonathan told me before, Kyle and Marc could never ever stay mad at me for so long. I’m too adorable to be ignored by someone, not that I’m bragging or something, but it’s the truth, I’ve heard it a million times… from the guys.

“Hey” I tilted my head around to see Caleb approaching. I gave him a nod as a greeting as he sat beside me. “You seem happy. What’s up?” he asked, flashing the grin I’ve always loved about him.

“Nothing” I responded, but I couldn’t help smiling.

“No, seriously. You’re smiling, and your smile’s different. You should tell me” he said in a sort of challenging tone. Oh Caleb, you should be thankful you have that spark or whatever in you.

“I’m just… you know, I feel good. I know it’s been a long day, but I just… I’m happy to be here” I sighed, still not taking my smile off of my face.

“You have no idea how happy we are to have you here” he grinned again, then I gave him a hug right after. “We used to have a no girls policy around here, but you’re no ordinary girl. You’re Callie fucking Burns and from now on, this is YOUR bus” he winked, causing me to smile in awe. I hugged him again and kept mouthing my thank you’s. “So… you still going out tonight?” he asked after we pulled over from the hug.

Right. My date with John. My plan that would surely piss Kyle off once he got aware of it.

I shook my head and Caleb gave me a look. “Caleb, I just had this fight with them. To be honest, I feel kind of guilty for agreeing on that date” I said, flipping my phone back and forth.

“Does John already know?” he asked, but kept it as softly as possible so no one could hear him.

“Nah, I’ll give him a call later on” I replied before standing up and check what’s going on outside since I noticed that everyone except for me and Caleb are outside. I walked towards the window and as I pushed the curtains aside, I saw a 3 girls; fake boobs, fake tan, fake hair, and they were all sort surrounded by a few band dudes. “Who are those bimbo’s?”

“They’re the bunk crashers” he smirked and shook his head. “They follow warped tour and are waiting to get laid… in bunks”

“What makes them so appealing to those guys? I mean, there are a bunch of girls here on Warped. Why are those guys getting in line for them?” I asked, raising an eyebrow out of curiosity.

“They said they’re good in bed, and the ideal girls for one night stands. They don’t whine when the guys leave them in the morning” he said, but I could feel the disgust in his voice.

“Well, have you… uh”

“No” he responded quickly before I could ask the obvious. “The guys who sleep with them are the desperate ones. Do I look ‘desperate’?” he asked using air quotes. I giggled a little bit and shook my head. “Jonathan and the other guys are outside, trying to figure out who the next victims are” I responded nothing but a small laugh. The guys’ behavior just cracks me up so much. “So… you’re really ditching John tonight?” he asked, trying to get back on the topic.

“Yeah… I just don’t wanna be Kyle and Marc’s pain in their asses. I mean, I know I’ve always been, but not tonight…” yet there was still a part of me that wanted to go, but then I just shrugged it off.

“So what are you gonna do?”

“I’ll stay here. Maybe watch some movies or something” I said as I sat on the couch again.

“There’s a party at the hotel tonight. Maybe you wanna come with us?” he asked, leaning his back on the wall.

“Oh please, as if my brothers would let me” I rolled my eyes, knowing that they’ll never ever bring me to a single party here on Warped.

“Are you sure about that?” he wiggled his eyebrows as I stood up and looked at him straightly in the eye. “They never said you’re not allowed to party, they were just pissed off because they panicked. They didn’t know where you were, but since they’re also joining the party, you can just stick with them everywhere so they wouldn’t have to worry” he pointed out, and that got me thinking. Maybe Caleb’s right, I could do whatever I want as long as my brothers are aware of it.
Well, except for one thing; I’m not allowed to date a band dude.

“I’ll ask one of them later on. I mean, trying wouldn’t harm, right?” Caleb nodded before pulling his ringing phone out of his pocket. He went on talking to someone, I was guessing it’s his girlfriend. I stood up and went to the bathroom and decided to put on my Coco de Coeur slouch neck and some denim shorts. I then went outside and tried to find Bethany since she’s so far the only girl I could get along well with. I mean, sure, there are probably lots of girls here who aren’t as slutty as the bunk crashers, but I’ve only been here for like a week or something so yeah, I haven’t met too many people from this tour. I put on my sunglasses since the sun was starting to shine brighter, and after a few minutes, I finally saw Bethany, locking hands with Jonathan as they took a short walk on the side of the venue. Awh, could they get any sweeter? I thought to myself. I just let the two have some time together and went back to the bus. After I walked in, Caleb was still on his phone, but this time, he seemed mad. He was almost shouting but he kept on mouthing his apologies everytime I widen my eyes at him. However, I just shrugged him off and threw myself on the couch as I pulled out my earphones and turned on my iPod. States’ Line Em Up EP filled my ears and after a few minutes, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier so I decided to lower down the volume and throw myself into a short nap.

---

“Yeah dude she was hot” Austin whined, causing the others to laugh. I fluttered my eyes open and looked at the window; the sky was getting darker so I was guessing I had a pretty long sleep.

“Sshhhh! She’s awake” one of the guys whispered and silence filled the whole bus.

“Talking about who to fuck this tour? Very smart, guys” I laughed, putting my iPod in my bag and sat on the couch looking at all of them, and that was a very awkward moment. “Kidding” I winked, and the guys heaved their sigh of relief.

“Seriously guys, I wouldn’t mind. I’m ‘one of the guys’ now” I air-quoted.

“I don’t think so” Kyle warned, sitting beside me. “You’re my baby girl!” he whined as he tackled me into a tight hug, causing all of the guys to turn into hysterics. “Ya’ll are just jealous of my baby girl” he boasted.

“Gosh, Kyle! Get away from me!”I exclaimed, trying to get away from him but ended up being hysterical too. All of the guys then joined us on the couch and Kent started to tickle Kyle, then he passed the tickle on me, I passed the tickle on Caleb, and so on. God, I love these guys. I’ve never been this happy before. We’re not even doing anything but tickle each and everyone but I was having the time of my life.

“Oh hi!” Kyle quickly stood up and greeted the girl who just entered the bus. She had a curious look on her face, looking at all the guys, then at me. She had this long black hair that falls perfectly on her shoulder blades, and Kyle was obviously delighted to see her.

“Hey” she smiled back, then gave the guys a quick greeting nod. “You must be Callie!” she said before she walked closer to me and gave me a friendly hug. “I’m so glad to finally meet you! Kyle’s been whining about how excited he is to have his sister live with them on tour!”

“Awh. I love you brother” I sweetly said as I turned to Kyle.

“I love you too, baby girl” he grinned. “Anyway, this is Mindy. She’s my-“

“Girlfriend!” I squealed and hugged the two of them again.

“Uh yeah” Kyle awkwardly said, scratching the back of his head. His behavior made us all smirk, even Mindy.

“I’m so glad to finally you too, Mindy. Kyle’s been talking about how much he loves you and he’s been asking me for a lot of advice and he’s-“ Kyle cut me off by shoving some potato chips on my mouth and forcing me to sit on the couch without saying any word.

“Awh. He’s shy!” Jonathan whined and made a puppy face.

“Yeah fuck you all” Kyle rolled his eyes as he shyly came closer to Mindy, trying to get rid of his awkwardness. “Excuse
my lame busmates”

“Nah it’s alright. Oh, is Callie coming on the party tonight?” he asked Kyle before she looked at me. I just shrugged and looked at Kyle, knowing he’s the only one who can decide for this one.

“Yeah is she, Kyle?” Marc asked, and by the tone of his voice, I could tell he’s letting me come.
Ha. One brother down, one last to go!

“Well… do YOU want to go?” Kyle asked me, as if he’s trying to test me into something.

“I kind of miss going to parties… so yeah. But I know that I can only go if my brother would let me…” I said, looking down at my hands, and the guys were trying to stop from laughing at my ridiculous acting skills.

“Are you trying to bring up my conscience?” Kyle asked, raising one eyebrow up. I shook my head quickly and waited for his next response. “Alright. You’ll come with us, baby girl” he smiled, and I got up and gave him a hug. “Mindy, can you go with her?” he asked Mindy after we pulled away from the hug.

“Of course! That’s why I asked you if she’s going” she smiled, and awh, they’re the cutest thing ever.

“I guess I’d have to go and get dressed now!” I said before picking up my bag and choose the perfect outfit that I’d wear on the first party I’m allowed to go to on this tour. I lurked on it and when I found my nebula patterned dress, I immediately pulled it out and grabbed my leather wedges. I then went to the bathroom to change and once I’m done with it, I quickly went out and sat on the couch to apply my makeup.

“Why do girls open their mouth everytime they apply their makeup or something?” Austin went on asking, and the guys just shrugged at him. I just rolled my eyes before stroking my upper lashes with my mascara. Once I’m all done with the makeup, I carefully put them all back to my huge makeup case.

“You sure do have A LOT of makeup, baby girl” Kyle smirked, and although I thought that he’d at least be the one to understand all my girly stuff, I just ignored him and continued placing back my makeups. “I’m kidding” he grinned, draping his hand around Mindy’s shoulder.

“As obvious as it may seem, I’m ready. What time’s the part?” I asked everyone.

“It’ll start in a few minutes. We should all get going” Marc suggested, then we all just stood up and grabbed our stuff before walking out of the bus. We were going to use the van they rented on our way to the hotel.

A party with my brothers… this is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I haven't updated this for a loooooong time but then I realized how much I love this story, so I've decided to just continue it along with Dainty and Disencumber.

Tell me what you think? And thanks for reading! <3