The Color of Peace

Vallon's Party

Oh, boy! It’s time to hear about their gig! Are you ready for this?! Cause it’s gonna be awesome! Well, here it goes! ....
C.C. showed COP to the small stage at the edge of the backyard, and they set up their instruments and such. “Good luck you guys!” he said, with his thumbs up. “Dad, can I have some lemonade first?” Shelby asked. “Sure, honey. Come with me.” She jumped off the stage and followed her dad into the DeVille Manor. Glitch and Lorenzo walked over to the edge of the pool, while Rehtaeh walked in the opposite direction to talk to her boyfriend DJ Ashba before Shelby got back. Glitch and Lorenzo splashed their feet around in the water and looked around to see who else was at the party. They saw Matt Good, Shelby’s boyfriend and Glitch’s band mate from another band, Bret Michaels, Rikki Rockett, and Bobby Dahl from Poison (well duh), Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, and Allison Ireheta because they’re awesome, Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October, Adam Gontier from Three Days Grace, his wife Naomi Faith Brewer and their daughter Alanis, Jacoby Shaddix was eating cake with Tobin Esperance (Papa Roach) at a far away table, Shelby’s step-mom Lita Ford was putting more presents on the present table, Vallon and his friends were either in the pool or running around the yard like maniacs, and many other people were there that I’m too lazy to type up because you’ll get bored. But anyway, after a minute or two of looking around Glitch’s heart pretty much stopped. Walking along the other side of the pool.............. was................
TRAVIS RICHTER!!!!!!!!!
Glitch basically spazzed. He jumped into the pool (clothes and all) and pretended to drown. Lorenzo looked around to see if anyone noticed.... but no one did. So, he stood up and walked away....quickly. Travis looked over and said,”Heh look, Glitch is drowning.” He giggled about it. But deep down, wayyyy deep down in Travis’s heart, he was scared for Glitch. He started to worry. He jumped into the pool and grabbed Glitch’s arm. “AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Glitch yelled. Now, of course, everybody was staring. “I’m saving your life!” Travis answered. “I WAS TRYING TO DIE!” Glitch said angrily. “WHY?!” They were arguing again for what seemed forever, but was only for two minutes because Shelby came out and said,”Lesh get dis parddddy stahted!” She jumped onstage and Rehtaeh ran over and jumped on as well. Kinda. She tripped over the edge when she did and landed on her face. Gracefully. Glitch got out of the water and glared at Travis. Travis got out of the water and glared at Glitch. Then, he got onstage to play the bass. Lorenzo couldn’t find his drumsticks, so he used branches from a tree. Rehtaeh didn’t point at that they were in his pocket. So Lorenzo sat on them....and they broke. So, he was going to use his hands. (SO SMART). Then, Rehtaeh threw him some drumsticks. THEN THEY STARTED PLAYING THEIR FIRST EVER SONG EVER HEARD IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!
Shelby started singing these words;;
One day I saw Marcus in the hall.
Glitch started screaming these words;;
He was trippin over a phone call.
Shelby started singing these words;;
Asked him what his name was.
Lorenzo and Rehtaeh sang (well, kind of) these words;;
And he said...
Shelby sang while Glitch screamed;;
Yo, ma name is Paul!
Shelby continued singing;;
Until I found out he was lyin’.
Glitch screamed;;
Then I said,”HEY BITCH STOP CRYIN’!”
Shelby sang while Lorenzo and Rehtaeh did back up vocals;;
He said,”It’s Marcus!”
That’s ma fave name,
Not really cause he’s creepy,
and not all that sleepy
Glitch screamed;;
IT’S A CHAIR!!!!!
WEARING MARCUS’S UNDERWEAR!
Shelby sang;;
Giddy up giddy up
Your mother is a ho....bo
Fow sho
I like that....
Lorenzo moans.
*awkward silence in song*
And then they continue.
Shelby continues;;
Let me hear that moan,
And your hand,
Your hand is cool,
Looks like you been grabbing too many.....
Boxes of....
Glitch;;
TWINKIES!!!!!!
Shelby again;;
I want you at my house
Lorenzo and Rehtaeh on backup vocals;;
Tiiiiiikkiiiiimaaaamaaaa!
Shelby is singing again;;
Without your parents knowing
*COP giggles*
Shelby sang while Lorenzo and Rehtaeh did back up vocals;;
He said,”It’s Marcus!”
That’s ma fave name,
Not really cause he’s creepy,
and not all that sleepy
Glitch screamed;;
IT’S A CHAIR!!!!!
WEARING MARCUS’S UNDERWEAR!
Shelby goes on with song;;
He’s kinda freakish,
But really hot coughnotcough
This song is pretty messed up
So this is the end of it--
Glitch screams;;
CAUSE IT’S CREEPING MEH OUT!!!!
*Rehtaeh steps to the front of stage and plays the guitar like WOWMMM WOWMM WOWWMM WOWWM WOOOOOOOWMMM!!! WOWMMM WOWMM WOWWMM WOWWM WOOOOOOOWMMM!!!
WOWMMM WOWMM WOWWMM WOWWM WOOOOOOOWMMM!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWWWMWMMMM!!!!
Shelby scream this part cause she can secretly do that and they’re all head banging... well, not Lorenzo, cause he’d hit his head off the cymbals because he’s that skilled;;
He said,”It’s Marcus!”
That’s ma fave name,
Not really cause he’s creepy,
and not all that sleepy
Glitch screamed;;
IT’S A CHAIR!!!!!
WEARING MARCUS’S UNDERWEAR!
*Shelby plays some technoey keyboard stuff that sounds cool, and Rehtaeh played some more WOWOWM WOWM stuff that sounded kind of DJ Ashbaish aka her bf*
“WOOOOOOOOOOO!” Shelby yelled and she threw her bra at Bobby Dahl. “HEY!” Lorenzo yelled, and threw his drumsticks, but flew after Shelby’s bra. The drumsticks hit Shelby’s head. “Ow, Lorenzo!” she yelled. “SORRY--” he hollered as he fell over the side of the stage. Rehtaeh was still rockin out, but she hit her head off her guitar when she was head banging. “AH!” she screamed and she fell over too. But not offstage. Glitch looked around awkwardly, and walked off. There was an awkward silence for twelve minutes and forty two seconds...........
“WOOOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHH! THAT WAS AWWWWWESOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!” Tobin Esperance screamed and applauded. Everyone else stared and walked away. Shelby looked around and tears came to her eyes. “Nobody but Tobin liked us!” she said disappointedly. Rehtaeh started to cry. Lorenzo was on the ground, with C.C. nursing his broken ankle. Glitch went looking for Travis...... let’s see these events unfold because Shelby and Rehtaeh and Lorenzo are weird!
Glitch found Travis by the food table thing. “Hey, man, I’m real sorry we got into a fight..” Glitch said. Travis hugged Glitch. “It’s okay man. That band of yours....? Are you planning on keeping it?” “No,” Glitch answered quickly. “Oh..... oh.... well....” They looked around for a while. “...wanna reform COV?” Travis asked. “Yes,” Glitch answered,” Yes I do.” So, you see, that is my story. I hope you all enjoyed it, and it’s too bad COP is no longer. Have a nice day, and go listen to some Color of Violence! Byeeeeee.
THE END.