I've Already Got You

Part 1/2

I was upstairs in my room. I reached over and grabbed Joe’s birthday present. Today is his 19th birthday. I bought him a set of colorful tambourines and a lucky shirt to always wear for him to think of me. I grabbed the colorful packages and then grabbed my cell phone, stuffing it in to the front pocket of my shorts. I made my way down the stairs and then headed next door to his house.

I knocked on the door. A few minutes later, the door opened. Kevin stood there with Nick a few inches behind him. “Sam, Joe will be down in a few minutes.” Nick said, looking at me. “Oh, okay,” I smiled.

I went over and sat down on the couch in their living room. I am like family to them; that’s how close I am to the boys. A few minutes later, I looked up to see Joe standing there. He had a cute grin on his face.

“Hello beautiful,” Joe smiles as I make my way over to him. “Hey birthday boy,” I reply looking up at him. He places his soft, warm lips on mine. I kiss him back with as much passion he gave me. After we pulled away, I reached over and grabbed his gifts from off of the center of the coffee table. I handed them over to him. He tore the paper off of the tambourines.

“Babe, I love these. They’re awesome,” he said holding up the set of tambourines. He wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, pulling me close and kissed me softly. He pulled away for a quick second and pulled out the t-shirt from the bag. “I’ll always think of you baby, I promise you that,” he promised as he took my hand, lacing our fingers together. He pulled away for a quick second and pulled the t-shirt on over his head.

On the t-shirt it said this in bold letters: Think of me babe & the world will never stop! It also had a faded black & white picture of me in the center.

He takes my hand and leads me up stairs to his room. After I walked in, he went over and turned his stereo on. When You Look Me in the Eyes was thumping through the speakers real quietly in his room. Joe made his way over to me.

I noticed him pull something out of his pocket. “Joe? Hun, what are you doing?” I asked him. My mouth dropped open.

Is he going to propose? I thought as I saw him get down on one knee.

“Samantha Marie Parker, I have loved you since the very first time I met you. You are amazing at everything you do. I want to be with you for every single moment in time. You are the most gorgeous young woman I have ever met. I will love you now and forever. Will you marry me?” he asked opening a small navy blue ring box to reveal what looked like a 6 karat diamond ring. The ring was centered on baby blue colored silk.

Tears fell down my cheeks. “Yes, Joseph, I would love to marry you,” I choked out as a few more tears ran down my face. He smiled slightly as he brought his left thumb up to my face. He slowly wiped the tear away. He placed the ring on the same ring finger where my purity ring was.

“Babe, you are my everything. I love you,” I say as Joe pulls me in to his arms. I smile and lean in for a kiss. He leans down and places his lips on mine, passionately kissing me.
For the rest of the night, Joe and I were up in his room talking about everything that has happened between us for the past 4 years that we have been dating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first part of my two-shot..
Please comment for the next one.
I would love to hear what you guys think about this :D
please comment for the next onee!!<3