‹ Prequel: The Color of Peace
Status: Currently writing part one..

The Color of Peace the Series

Prologue

DING DONG...

Derek answered the door. He gave the two girls and the boy that had knocked a friendly smile, although strange deja vu swept over him as if from an alternate universe... "Hello, Derek!" the blonde and black haired exclaimed,"It's us! Remember?! Shelby, Rehtaeh, and Lorenzo! We were in COP together! We played at Valley's party?! Yeahh, that was pretty awesome..." Derek stood and stared for a moment... then he remembered exactly what they were talking about. Memories of those very strange days came flooding back to him. He remembered the weirdness... "Hey guys. Yes, I do remember. Please ; do come in," Derek replied once reality came back to him. He motioned for them to enter, which they did. The four of them walked into the living room and sat around his coffee table. Once they were all comfortable, Derek presented a question. "So, not to jump to conclusions or anything, but are you guys here because your brother's friends' parents want to sue for the bad performance we put on at his party?" Rehtaeh burst into laughter and Lorenzo gasped. "I didn't think it was that bad!" he exclaimed. Shelby laughed too. "No, their parents don't want to sue," she said. "But it does involve COP and that last gig."

"Well what about it?" Derek asked.

Shelby glanced at Rehtaeh, who glanced at Lorenzo, who glanced at Pug-my-licious. Derek waited for an answer with bated breath. "...Well?" he said after three minutes of silence. Shelby elbowed Lorenzo, and he jumped up. "Uh, yeah," he said, "we came here to address maybe a "reunion" of sorts of the band." Derek tilted his head in thought. "Like, putting it back together? I mean, I don't see a problem with that, it's just--"

"OH GOOD! So you'll join?! Well... rejoin?!" Shelby shouted with excitement, jumping up from the couch with a huge grin. Derek thought again... COV had permanently broken up (well, for the time being - they probably won't get back together) and FFTL was on hiatus... So Derek, with his big ol' bear heart, accepted and the Color of Peace was now officially back together.

And thus, COP the series type thing begins!!!!