Status: 2ND PLACE!!!!! :D

Six Sure Ways To Make You Mine.

1/1

Step one: Talk to her.

I started at the beautiful girl that was only two feet away from me. Her caramel colored skin glistened in the summer sun and her curly black hair blow in the cool breeze. “You like her don’t you, Charlie?” My friend Leon snapped me out of my trance.

“Shut up, Leon !” He started to laugh and so did the group of girls two feet away from us. My eyes widen.

What if they heard us?

Leon looked at me and smiled. “Just talk to her. A sure way to get her is by following these six easy steps.” He handed me a note. It read at the top: Six Sure Ways To Make Her Yours.

I looked at it up in down. It had a girly hand writing and the border was the word PRINCESS. “Your sister gave you these guides didn‘t she?” He turned bright red and I started laughing.

“Hey, it works that’s how I got Jenna!” I looked at him and laughed harder.

“Jenna is crazy, man.” I stated and he nodded.

“You know it.” He winked. “Just try it, I promise it’ll work.” I nodded, then slowly made my way up to her.
Why, why do I listen to Leon?

“H-hi, Camila.” All her friends looked at me with disgust. “Um,” I looked down at the piece of crumpled paper in my hand. “Were you arrested earlier? Because it must be illegal to look that good.” My cheeks were on fire. Once I said it I wanted to take it back. STUPID LEON! All her friends laughed at me.

“Dork.” They walked away saying. Camila looked back at me which kind of gave me hope, maybe this stuff does work.

Step Two: Say sorry for offending her.

Holy crap! Once I read that I knew I missed up. This stupid paper knew that was going to happen. I headed off to the last class of the day. She’s never going to like me now. I walked in slowly.

“Okay, class we will be switching for the second semester, which means new lab partners!” I’m so excited! Not. He called off students names and they sat where they were told. Finally he called my name, I just can’t wait to see who my partner was! *Note the sarcasm “Camila Monroe, next to Charlie please.” She nodded and made her way next to me. The teacher finished and made his way to the front of the class.
I felt like I couldn’t breath any more.

She slid her notebook towards me.
So your name is, Charlie?
I sat there, dumbfounded, looking at the paper. I thought after this morning she would want anything to do with me.

Yes, it is. Hey, about this morning… sorry.
I slide it back over to her.

She smiled at me.
It’s okay, I forgive you, if you forgive me for my friends.

I smiled and wrote:
Sure I will. I should have done this before and asked you instead of being a total dork but, do you want to go out with me?

She nodded.
Of course I will, just don’t tell my ‘friends’ they will freak!
Inside I was secretly cheering. I pulled out the piece of paper that almost ruined my life.

Step three: Ask her out.
I’m already ahead of you Mr. Paper.

Step four: Make her laugh.

I barley noticed when class ended. I guess that’s what love does to you. Camila was waiting for me outside the door. “Pick me up at 6:30, okay?” I nodded and she pecked my lips before she left. Already we were kissing. I patted my pocket to make sure I had my guides for love in my pocket. Nervously I stuck my hand in my pocket, it has to be there. I ran inside Mr. Smith’s room hoping it was at my desk. I had to know the last steps! Maybe Leon had another one! I pulled out my phone.

“Hey, Leon you know that guide? Do you maybe have another one?” He started to laugh.

“I told you it would work and no.” I frowned and hung up. I guess I’ll just have to use my Charlie charms. But there was a huge problem with that, I have no charms!

Crap, crap, crap! I only have two hours to get ready, to add to my problems! I ran to my house, stopping for a breath was out of the question. I made it with enough time to take a shower, get dressed, and fix my hair. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a plaid shirt, and a mustache sweatshirt. I finished just in time to get to her house on time.

“Hi, Camila.” Once she saw me she burst out laughing. I just went from excited to nervous. What did I do wrong? “What’s wrong?” She handed me a piece of paper, I saw girly writing.

“You sure-,” She laughed some more. “You sure made me laugh, Charlie!” Oh, no I really missed up. I started to walk away, but she grabbed my hand. “Read the last steps, Charlie.” I looked down.

Step five: Kiss her.
She smiled and leaned towards me, I followed her moves and both of our lips meet each other.“Maybe you should read step six too.” It took me a while to get what she was saying. I was in love.

Step six: Never listen to a guide and be yourself.
She was looking over my shoulder. “You know it’s right.” I nodded. “You should have just asked me if I wanted to go out with you.” She giggled.

“I could have?” She nodded. “But then I would have been able to use my super cool charms on you.”

“Oh, you mean your ‘cool’ pickup line?” She said sarcastically. I did my cool walk. “You can walk the walk, but can you talk the talk.” I winked at her.

“Were you arrested earlier, because it must be illegal to look that good.” She giggled at my attempt to be cool.

“Will let’s go on our date now silly.” She said playfully, I smiled.

“Right. But first Camila will you be mine, forever?” She looked like she was thinking.... hard.

“Let’s go on our date first, then I’ll tell you.” We headed off to the movies to start our perfect date. I can’t wait until it ended. I looked at the last step. I was going on a date with a perfect girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please give me some feedback I really need it, thanks
-Cici :D
I've been sick....again. So, yeah this is not my best work.
Thanks for reading anyway!