Status: In Progress

Love Me For My Inner

Shallow Toad

Friday came by rather slow, I didn’t do much, I couldn’t clean since the house was hardly in need of any cleaning. I didn’t get to spend a lot of time with my dad as I would have liked. He spent most of his time working or in his office. So with that said it was pretty lonely, but I had dinner today at Greta’s to look forward to, hope that doesn’t sound to pathetic.

I had some time before my dad got home and we had to leave, so I decided to pick out an outfit. I decided on some Levis boyfriend jeans, I’m all about being comfortable, and black fitted tee that hugged my curves, with some all black vans-slip on shoes. I made my way to the bathroom for a long nice hot shower.

Coming out of the shower I dried myself off, changed and towel dried my hair. After blow drying and straightening my hair, I went down stairs and decided to watch some Tv till my dad got him.

“Neveen you ready to go?” came my dad’s voice as he got home. he quickly came and gave me a kiss on the forehead and made his way up to his room. Minutes later he reappeared looking fresher , he had changed from his nice suit to some jeans and a nice white dress shirt.

“Ok honey let’s head out.” and head out we did.

______________________________________

"Elijah, Sebastian, Luke is coming over for dinner tonight and he is bringing someone.”

Greta walked into her youngest son’s room to find them both playing Xbox.

“Woah, Luke has a chick now? He didn’t say anything during fishing.” said Sebastian.

“No not a girlfriend, his daughter is coming,” she said.

“Ah the one he hardly speaks of?” asked Sebastian without taking his eyes off the tv screen. Elijah only looked at his mother and nodded.

“Yes, so wash up boys, and Sebastian you better behave yourself.” she said sternly while staring down her oldest.

“Mother, I’m appalled! I always behave I am nothing but a gentlemen with the ladies.”

Greta left not bothering to respond to him.

“You think she’ll be hot?” asked Sebastian.

“Must everything be about if their hot or not with you?” replied Elijah.

“Someone’s a big softy,” Sebastian cooed and continued,
“Don’t worry bro if she’s ugly you can have her,” he smirked.

“Your such a shallow toad,” was Elijah’s only response. He shut off the Xbox while his brother got up and made his leave.

"Well eli I guess I'll enjoy being a toad till I turn to a prince if you know what I mean," he said winking, and continued

“Well I’ll leave you to get ready little brother, I’ll meet you downstairs since I’m already sexy, in fact I’m too sexy for this shirt I’m wearing.” said Sebastian with an arrogant tone.

“You should really consider therapy,” said Elijah.

Elijah decided not to change but remain in his dark blue jeans and XXL red hoodie. He went into his bathroom and quickly washed up then headed out his room downstairs to the living room.

Sebastian was laying on the couch watching Tv with a bored expression. He was wearing a grey V-neck shirt that fitted his toned body nicely and made his arms seem more like cannons, and some dark wash jeans.

They sat in silence both just waiting in a comfortable silence.

The door bell rung.

A few moments passed.

“Answer the door moron,” said Sebastian.

Elijah hated when his brother called him that but nonetheless got up to answer the door.

As he opened the door first thing he set his eyes on were Luke but no sight of his daughter, smiling he said,

“Luke come on in.”

As Luke walked in passed him he looked back towards the outside, and that’s when he saw her, and that’s when he froze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so the next chapter Elijah and Neveen meet!! and talk and yeah im excited bout it! so leave me a comment of what you thought?

Question: Is Sebastian too cocky for his own good?

LOL thanks for reading!