Status: Writer's Block, No I haven't left Mibba 6/7/11

I Think I’m Officially Crazy

I Think I'm Officially Crazy Chapter 4

“Umm… Victoria what are you on?” Blake asked, “Because yelling at girls you don’t know about killing them, doesn’t exactly prove your sanity, it just makes you look idiotic, foolish, mental, and well insane.”

“Well sorry, for not wanting a skank to live with my boyfriend, I don‘t want my baby to breath in any deathly STDs that can be floating around the air that surrounds her,” Victoria said, with disgust evident in her voice.

“Excuse me?” I asked with attitude, my rich bitch New York attitude coming into play, no one dares to fucking insult me in anyway, especially when it comes to my reputation.

“You heard me slut, I bet you’ve had every STD out there before,” Victoria said smirking, and I started walking towards her, my hands balled into fist so tight that my fingers were turning a pasty white from lack of blood circulation.

“Actually, Jackie, before you kick her ass, just wanna say I’m her ex-boyfriend, and I don‘t mind if you knock some sense into her, I’ll cover for you at home too,” Hunter said, putting a hand on my a shoulder, and gently squeezing it, “But now that you all know that, and are correctly informed, Jackie you can go right ahead, and do what ever it is your planning to do,” He said, taking his hand off of my shoulder.

And this time, I walked up to her, and nailed her right in the nose, as hard as I could, which is pretty damn hard, being that I‘m a boxer, knocking that fucked up smirk off her face, and blood splattering everywhere.

“You bitch!” She yelled as she fell to the floor, gripping her nose, her face twisted in pain, and blood seeping through her fingers, and tears fell down her face. I didn’t doubt for one minute that her nose was definitely broken. There’s no way in hell it couldn’t be with the crack it made when I punched her.

“Says the bitch who verbally abuses people, and lies about anything and everyone? That doesn’t mean much in my world, nor do I give a flying fuck bitch,” I explained, before walking to my desk.

“Ohh…oh…oh my god!” Our teacher finally yelled, getting her voice back, “You… detention!” She yelled pointing a shaking finger at me, “And you someone take her to the nurse!” She shouted, before slumping back into her chair, and passing out.

“Well this is interesting,” Blake mused, “I think you just made my day.”

“Hah, why?” I asked, smirking at her.

“Because you punched my bitch of a step sister in the face, and you broke her pretty little face, that‘ll teach her to watch who she‘s messing with from now on,” Blake explained.

“Oh god,” I said, completely remorseful, “I am so sorry you have to live with that thing, if you ever need help just tell me,” I continue, placing a hand on hers, acting like I was talking to someone who’s family member just died, and Blake, Spencer and I all started laughing.

“So looks like you have detention with me, beautiful lady,” Hunter said, sitting on top of my desk, smirking happily.

“Hmmm… anything worth while in detention?” I asked, looking up at Hunter’s face, because I was currently at leveled to his abs, which by the way, their eight of them… yummy.

“You’ll just have to wait and see, but there is definitely nothing better than me,” Hunter whispers in my ear, before getting up and walking off, since the bell has finally rang, waking up our still nameless teacher.

“Don’t forget, Sullivan and Summers, you both have detention,” She called as we all walked out of class.

Poor lady, she’s still in shock, she’s shaking so hard, that her chair is vibrating on the ground. She’s probably never had such a crazy ass, interesting class. But then again people do tell me I’m a one of kind girl, who knows how to rile things up.

*Detention
“Alright so everybody knows their partner and their job, so grab your materials and get to work,” Mr. Belfield, a math teacher called out, and we all separated going which ever way we needed to.

So apparently in detention your split up into groups of two, and your do work around the school for an hour. Not to bad, at least you can talk. Anyways my partner is Hunter, because apparently your partner is set by last names, alphabetically, not that I mind, if I get to work with one of the Sullivans, that works for me, and we’re supposed to be washing the lunch tables with those big sponges you use to wash cars or what not. Sounds better than what some kids are doing. One group has bathroom duty, for the teachers’ bathroom. Gross. I don’t even think any of use clean our own bathrooms, I sure as hell don’t, so why the cuckold this school make any teenager clean someone else’s bathroom, especially a public one here, I’m trying to figure out, because it just doesn’t add up to me. But what the hell, at least I’m not doing it.

“Alright my sexy little gorgeous partner, you ready to start sponging?” Hunter asked, throwing an arm around my shoulder, and pulling me so my body was leaning up against his, and holding our materials to clean the tables in his other hand.

“Depends, are you actually going to help?” I asked, as he lead us towards the cafeteria.

“Maybe, if you reward me later,” Hunter replied, smirking.

“Oh, and what would that be,” I asked, as he set down our supplies on a table in the cafeteria, and pushed me up against a wall, one arm on each side of me.

“Well I would definitely love to have that kiss I never got yesterday,” Hunter mused, smirking towards me.

“A kiss? Oh I don’t know, that seems a bit to much,” I teased, watching the shock on Hunter’s face, and trying not to laugh.

“What?” he asked loudly.

“I’m kidding sweetie,” I laugh, putting a hand on his chest.

He looked at me intensely, and growled in the back of his throat before pressing his lips to mine. One hand was on the small of my back, pulling me to him as close as possible, and the other one on the back of my neck, his fingers intertwined in my hair. I wrapped a arm around his neck, and the hand that I had on his chest, I slipped under his shirt to feel his luscious abs, causing him to groan, and causing him to kiss me harder. He tugged on my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, but I refused to open up for him, causing him to groan in frustration. Not even a few seconds later, he slid his hand down to my ass, and squeezed it, causing me to gasp, and he immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth, and we fought each other for dominance.

“What the fuck?” a shocked male voice asked.

Hunter and I both pulled away from each other immediately, and turned to find Cole standing in the entrance way of the cafeteria staring at us. Me in shock, and Hunter in anger… What the fuck is that about.

“Uhhh hey Cole,” I greeted, trying to get rid of the awkward silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, had soe writers block, and I didn't want to upload a chapter that sucks just to upload, I wanted it to be good, so here it is. Hope you enjoy it, and definitley comment, I live feedback.

__Later Landon__