Status: New Story!! Gunna work alot on this for the next few days

Cause Your Jacket Fits Me, Just My Size

10

HAILIE

"So I'm going to this concert a few hours away from here in a few days, do any of you want to go with me?" I asked as Jordan, Chris, Alice, and I all sat on the floor behind the counter in the Bakery eating random sweets we happen to grab out of the display case.

"Who's playing?" Jordan asked me.

"Ohh is it that one band where the guy has the voice and he's like a total spaz and he did that song once about a cable?" Chris asked excitedly.

"Yes Chris, it's that band. They're name is Twenty One Pilots, and I know the singer pretty well, and the music is really great, so i figured I'd make a trip out of it and go down to see him." I explained.

"Well where is said concert and how far away is it?" Alice asked.

"It's in Kettering, Ohio so it's about three hours away, maybe a little less."

"Sure, I'll go." Alice said shrugging.

"I'm always down to go see Tyler and all of his awesomeness." Chris said.

"I'll go." Jordan said, making me fist pump, which also cause me so squeeze the doughnut I was holding, and that cause cream filling to shoot everywhere, but mostly on myself.

I laughed merrily as i licked the sweet cream off of my hand.

"This is gunna be so much fun."

~~~

"TYLER COME SAY HI TO YOUR FAVORITE FAN EVER." I said loudly over the music making him turn around to face me.

"HAILIE!" He laughed pulling me into a hug. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE?"

"I CAME TO SEE THE SHOW. ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE GOT TO SEE YOU PERFORM, I CAN'T WAIT.."

The song died down as it ended, and we were able to stop yelling to hear each other.

"So these are a few of my friends. This is Alice, Christofer Drew, and Jordan."

"Hi guys." Tyler said shaking their hands as i introduced each one of them. "So are you staying for Remember When's set?"

"Of course. I gotta see my Timmy Pain." I joked making him laugh, remembering the last show the twos bands played together.

"Oh so I'm not important enough now." A voice said from behind me, making me spin around, and attack the person with a hug.

"TRENT VANDERWINKLE." I yelled making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around me, before spinning a few times. "It's been so long!"

"It's good to see you again Hailie. I'm glad you could make it down here for the show. We actually have something special planned for one of Twenty One Pilots' songs, but you gotta keep it hush hush."

"Mums the word."

"Well I gotta go on." Tyler said laughing laughing at Trent and me.

"I shall be watching my dear."

~~~

"Now we're gunna bring up some guys to help us with this next song." Tyler said, and Trent and Timmy joined the band on stage with two huge bongo drums.

All during the song, Trent and Timmy would play on the drums, making the song sound so much cooler than it really was.

"Aren't they so awesome?" I asked Jordan, who was standing next to me in the crowd.

"Yeah they are." He said smiling over at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay. You all need to go look up Twenty One Pilots (on youtube is fine, but they have a facebook and a myspace) and Remember When (they only have stuff on facebook or myspace). They are two amazing bands from around where I live, and they put on amazing shows.
I have actually met Tyler (TOP singer), Timmy(RW bassist), and Trent (RW singer).
Timmy actually works with my sister, and Trent is also one of her good friends.