Status: New Story!! Gunna work alot on this for the next few days

Cause Your Jacket Fits Me, Just My Size

3

JORDAN

“I’m back.” I called into my house, which was where my traveling band, and my old friend Christofer Drew were all hanging out. I walked into the living room carrying the bags full of different desserts.
As soon as I set the bags down on the small coffee table, the guys started digging through them. I tossed a bright pink bag with all kinds of colorful designs at Christofer seeing as they contained his special cookies.
“Did the cute brunette serve you?” He asked me as I sat down in my spot where I had been sitting before they sent me on the doughnut run.
I nodded my head and pulled out a random doughnut before biting into it.
“What did you think of her? Did you find her just oh so adorable?”
“She was cute, had a good personality, a nice smile…” I said shrugging my shoulders.
She was good looking…With her long brown hair, sparkling brown eyes that stood out because of the black eyeliner that she used… She had a very outgoing personality which I really liked. Plus, she happened to be humming one of my songs when I was waiting for Christofer’s cookies.
Christofer smiled, before pulling out one of his cookies, which had a rainbow going across it, and little colorful stars all around it.
“Uh…What’s with the girly cookie that came from the even more girly bag?” Keegan asked him, raising an eyebrow.
“It’s a very long story having to do with two girls who work at the bakery.”
Keegan just nodded, still giving Chris an odd look.
“So how about we try and get some work done on this song?” I said After I finished off the doughnut I was eating.
-----
The guys left my house after an hour of us getting absolutely no work done on that song at all. Christofer was far too distracted texting and eating his girly cookies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short!!
I havent had a really good idea for this yet, but im working as hard as i can on it