Status: New Story!! Gunna work alot on this for the next few days

Cause Your Jacket Fits Me, Just My Size

6

After Alice had gotten us off of the floor, Chris pulled Jordan out of the Bakery, with cookies in hand, so they could go try and get something done on their song.
~~

I was at home, in my shed, when the door slammed open, and there stood Chris in all of his shirtless, tattooed glory. Along with his no shirt, he wore these denim skinny jean shorts that cut off at his knee.
"One, why are you not wearing a shirt, and Two, why are you here while not wearing a shirt?" I asked from where i was sprawled out on my couch.
"One, its hot outside, and Two, I kinda wanted you to help Jordan and I with the song outside, where it is hot."
"Sure." I said standing up, pulling down my shorts from where they had ridden up on my legs, as well as adjusting my sports bra. It was hot outside, and i didnt feel like changing, so i just went out like i was, guitar in hand.
Jordan stood right outside the door, wearing the same kind of sorts as Chris, but was wearing a baggy tank top instead of going shirtless.
"I know a place we can go that is both quiet, and shady." I informed them, and with the wave of my hand led them back behind the shed, and down to a small little meadow thats placed in the middle of the trees that fill the backyard.
We sat in a weird lopsided triangle, each of us with our guitars positioned on our laps.
"So do you have any idea of what you want the song to be about?" I asked Jordan.
"Well, i was sorta thinking of doing something about Christmas and such seeing as its coming up really soon..."
"What kind of song is it gunna be? Upbeat pop song, slowish love song, what?"
"I like the sound of the love song idea, but maybe not slowish..."
I nodded, and started trying to think of anything that could go along with that.
"How about..." I started, before singing,"We welcome winters wind, the colors of our bones...?"
"Will you collect me in compound?" Chris added.
Jordan nodded in agreement, wrote it down, and then thought for a few minutes.
"And clear your mind before the ground gets cold." He said, which sparked an idea in my mind.
"Embers in air, I know it's hard when you're alone, the wind in your hair..."
"If you were a snowflake, impossibly Id be the same shape as you." He added.
"Spilled coffee in the mornings, you still adore me."
"And thats what i love about the cold night."
"Cause your jacket fits me, just my size."
We both looked away blushing. When Chris caught my eye, he gave me a cheesy smile, with an eyebrow wiggle attached on at the end. I stuck my tongue out at him, making him laugh.
We continued to work on the song, throwing out random lyrics, half of them not being used, and random little things on the guitar.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my favorite scenes....