Status: New Story!! Gunna work alot on this for the next few days

Cause Your Jacket Fits Me, Just My Size

8

HAILIE

I looked over at Jordan after Madison had stomped away, most likely going to throw a fit at her mother, to find him looking down blushing furiously.
"Sorry Jordan." i managed to get out before Chris and I basically died laughing.
"Oh my god. That was just horrible!" Chris laughed. "I mean she was like throwing herself at you Jordan!"
"I love how she was just all 'Oh hi there. I want in your pants.' " I laughed, falling backwards.
Jordan just blushed more as we went on about it, pulling at the loose threads at the knees of his shorts, trying to distract himself from what we were saying. But he was smiling, so i knew he wasn't upset by our obnoxious laughter, or mocking comments.
"How about we take a break from our writing and get something to eat?" I suggested after i had regained my breath.
"I second that!" Chris said from where he was laying on his back, while shoving a hand into the air to show that he agreed.
We all stood up, me having to pull Chris up, before making our way back to the house, so we could go in and get food.
"WHOA OH, OH OH OH!" I belted out as i burst through the back door which led right into the kitchen.
"WHOA OH, OH OH OH!" Chris belted out in return following after me.
Jordan was laughing behind us as Chris and I continued to belt out his song, while i raided the fridge for food we could all eat.
"SHE'S GOT A LOVE LIKE WOE!" Chris and i yelled at the top of our lungs, before singing the rest loudly, but not as loud.
Jordan even joined after he realized that we wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.
After we had finished that song, i had found some random snack food, and sat down on the floor, we broke into another song.
"I could have wrote down.." I started.
"Every thought I've been thinking to myself for this past year." Jordan sang back right away.
It was about then when Stacey walked into the kitchen with a harsh glare on her face, followed by Madison who was all mooney eyed over Jordan.
I was trying not to laugh, but Chris on the other hand was on the laying flat out on the floor laughing, and Jordan just bit his lip while he looked down smiling.
"Could you please keep it down, or go back outside?" Stacey sneered at us, placing her hands on her hips. She had one hip popped out to the side, and a perfectly plucked eyebrow raised.
"Yeah sure," I said giggling. "Come on guys, we can go sing outside."
At that, Madison got this distressed look on her face, as if the thought of Jordan leaving was going to kill her.
That's when i broke out laughing. I had to lean on Jordan to keep myself on the chair, but ended up falling so my head was sitting on his thigh.
I felt his body shaking slightly as he held in his laughter, not able to help himself.
"What is wrong with you people? It's a wonder your mother didn't dump you off somewhere sooner than she did." Stacey said, and i stopped laughing instantly. I sat up, glaring at her with all i could, before standing and walking out of the house without another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments bros.
I love them...