Status: Active: updated every week

The Walking Dead: Chicago

One: No hands; Wonderless

I loooked down at the ground below me and concenplated whether or not it is worth to jump. If I do I can run as fast as I could and grab my bag but then what? I couldn't get back in this building for shealter today. There arn't many of them down there; I could probably out run the brain eating bastards but then they'll call others and I'll be surranded. I learned that the hard way.

"Damn," I think to myself. "This is some real bullshit." I knew I had to get the bag, but after I grab my bag what do I do? I don't have much ammo left and what I do have I don't want to waste on a stupid move like this. I have to find a way around my bullets, and around the fuckers. I stepped back inside the building and looked around for something, but found nothing but papers and paper cups. I'm guessing there is something here I can use. If I'm going to left might as well find something useful out of this place.

I guess it's time to explore. I looked down at my watch to see how much time I and until night fall and I had about a hour. That was not nearly enough time for me to find somewhere safe to sleep. I found this place and it seems safe enough but dropped my fucking bag trying to run over here without the fuckers seeing me. No fucker saw me and that was lucky enough considering I am where they are mostly populated. I'm somewhere between lakeshore drive and western. I quietly walk out of this room, and begin try to find something here.

As I explore this place I hope that I find some type of coat because the cold weater should be coming soon and I don't want to stuck in chicago weather without a coat. Being in a Chicago winter without a coat is a worse death them the fuckers eating me. The nights are already getting colder. As I look for a coat I hear a scratching sound. I automatically grab my gun and prepare myself for anything.

I press my back against the wall, and concentrate on the sound. It is coming from my right. I slowly step closer, keeping my back against the wall. I have learned that the fuckers come from everywhere and they are sneaky. Since I do not have eyes on the back of my head, I keep my back pressed against the wall whenever I can so that I know there is no one or thing behind me.

The scratching sound continues and I stop my steps. Usually I would go to opposite way, especially since I am low on bullets, but this time something told me to follow the sound. I always follow my instincts and intuition. The sound is coming from a room to my right and I peek in to hopefully see a sneak peak at what it to come. I see a table with papers, a water cooler that fell over and broken, and the floor. I see that there is light brightening the table, so there must be a window in the room.

I take a deep breath, and steady my nerves so that I am ready for what ever's to come. I count: one, two, thee. As fast as I could I run into the room without making too much noise. The fuckers hear everything. When I enter the room there is nothing there. No fucker in here that I can see, so I look around for any possible hiding spot. There is no closet, and there isn't anything under the table. Where did the sound come from? I scan ever inch of the room, and all I found was the water cooler, the table, and a dead bird. I quietly shut the door just in case one of them decided to take a trip inside, they don't sneak up behind me and kill me.

I press my back against the door and follow around the wall to the bird. I bend down and stare at the bird. It is bleeding from one of its leg. The blood looks kind of fresh. Maybe a few days. I flinch when the bird begins to twitch its bleeding leg. I have found my scratching sound. I am confused. The bird looks dead, but its leg is moving. If it isn't dead then it is in shock. I bend over to pick up the bird. I take caution when I pick it up. When I touched it it's would body twitched and it's eyes opened widely. I started making a strange sound like it wanted to make a noise but couldn't do it right. It looked at me with these scared pathetic eyes. When I stood I noticed the glass it cut its self on. It had blood all over it. This bird must have lost a lot of blood.

I stared out the blood and began to panic. I looked out the window, and noticed there weren't any of them around. I looked down and found a straight shot to my bag. Now I am excited. I can get my bag and possible survive, but where would I go? I scan the area for somewhere I run to hide out for the night. I look to the north of the window and about 20 feet away there is hope. I guess there is a God, and he has answered my prayers.

I have to quickly plan my move, because if my prediction is correct then a walk should be coming to this room, any minute now. The should have smelled the blood from the bird on the window by now but it takes them a while to actually find the blood. Besides there instincts, they are not that smart. They don't run that fast either. They might be dumb, but it is somehow still hard to out smart them. I can jump out the window and land behind that car and run straight to my bag, and sprint to my destination.

I put the bird in my pocket and get ready to jump out the window. I close my eyes before I jump and I as quietly as I can jump out the window. I land on the ground with a 'oof'. I find it is hard to stand but once I do I try to quietly limp to get my legs ready to run. That is until I heard a loud thump behind me. I turn around and find a fucker on the same spot where I landed trying to figure out how to stand after a fall like that. I hear a grunting sound from above and look up, and there a fuckers looking hungrily down on me and another one attempts to jumps and lands on top of the first fucker who has just learned to stand again. So there were fuckers inside.

I don't wait to see how long its takes for them to jump instead I panic and run as fast as I could to my bag. When I was a few inches from my bag the little bird begins to make this slight chipping noise. I hit my pocket to get the bird to stop making noise. I began to panic because there are fuckers all around here and they can hear very well. I know they are behind me but I don't know how far or how close.

They probably all ready heard me hit the ground. I put up my bag as fast as I could and put it on my back, and ran with out looking behind me. I heard a grunt close behind me and I ran faster. There are probably a lot of them because the moaning is getting louder. When the first grunt was heard I notice the bird stopped making the chipping noise. I jump over a fallen street light, and I heard an ugly scream so I figured one of the fuckers tripped over it. I fight the burning in my thighs and the nausea in my stomach because I was so close to what I consider heaven.
So close to some sort of safety.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... How do you like it? Chapter one: complete! lol Thank you for reading it and this story is a little different. What happens in every chapter is up to you. So you are responsible for what happens in this story...kinda.
So...

What is Ishaly running too?
1.) A hospital.
2.) The CTA station.(Chicago transit authority aka the trains, buses and ect)
and why?

1.) to look for supplies
2.) to turn on the trains
3.) to sleep
4.) to find long lost friend or relative

Put the options you choose below and if you have any other suggestions for were she is running to and why in the next chapter comment below!

I will pick the most choose out of them all, or the my favorite and most creative suggestion.

Thank you

Chinaxxdoll