Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Of Love

First kiss


Now crossed off my list. Was it voluntary? Not so much, but deep down inside I didn't mind it one bit.

First Love


I hated to admit it but that was crossed off the list as well.

I believe I truly do love him, but a part of me was afraid. I could never admit that, not yet at least. In all truth I was afraid to let that love show. What if one day he left me?

I'm sure we all have that fear, the fear that someone you love can just be gone the next day. As if they never existed in the first place, except for that horrible feeling in your heart.

I have never felt like this for anyone before, friendship on fire, that's one way to describe this feeling.

My first love, and you know what they say you never forget your first.


First Heartbreak.


Was that about to get crossed off? I wasn't sure...

There he stood pouring his heart out to me on our front lawn, and how did I react you ask? I did what any normal lovesick puppy would do, I turned the sprinklers on him. Yeah, I'm quite the charmer.

Now as I stand here infront of him I can't bring myself to say what I should.

A part of me wants to kiss him like crazy, but another part knows that maybe I don't deserve him, I don't deserve anyone.

So it comes down to this, should I say yes or no?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my baby, so to speak . It's not great but I like it I know it needs alot a work and I will get to that sooner then later. Anyway hope you enjoy it