Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

And When It's Over

I felt a smile creep up on my face.

This was so like him I mean he has thrown things in my face before, what made me think he wouldn't do it again.

As I stared across the table and looked at him he looked agitated and was just waiting for my response.

"Thanks for the reminder James, but we both know that was a lame comeback you can do better then that." I said surprisingly with a small smile on my face.
His face became blank and he just stared at me for a moment all traces of agitation gone. Then anger became visible,

"You know what Fay? Sometimes I don't know why I bother! Why I bother to try and help, why I bother to try and comfort you, some way or somehow you always ruin it! You just take what I give and dispose of it! Your such a-a ungrateful brat!" He was angry now obviously.

"Yeah? Well I never asked for your help! And I don't ruin things you do! It's your fault bad things are suddenly happening to me! First time we met you kicked me and made me look stupid in front of everyone," I was breathing heavily now I continued "Then you exaggerated over the prank and made me feel awful which ended in me crying all night, when I didn't need it! And oh let's not even start with you breaking my foot!"
I was furious now! Mad that I had let him get a rise out of me and mad of all the things he has done, and he calls me ungrateful? But I wasn't finished,

"And just now you insulted me! I'm not ungreatful your just-just a cruel person! And you only tried to comfort me because you felt guilty for everything you've done! In all truth I haven't done anything to you!".

"Yes you have! Your-your driving me crazy! And excuse me but I didn't break your foot on purpose, Somehow when I'm around you I'm-I'm not myself! I become this-this rude and nervous person!" he paused to catch his breathe, Then continued

"You-you just, bring out the worst in me." He said sighing and covering his face with his hands.

And for some reason his words stung a little I don't know why, I felt something inside me sting. I couldn't possibly be getting attached to him right? My nose began to tingle which was a sign I was on the brink of tears, I shook my head and looked at him.
And there he stood waiting for my response.

I stood up, sandwich in hand, and using the one crutch I had limped my way towards him, when I was finally in front of him I looked straight up into his eyes, I'm sure what I was feeling could clearly be seen, and then next thing I know I smash the sandwich in his face. And I make my way out of the kitchen, while he just stood there with a shocked look on his mayo smothered face, and made my way up to my room not bothering to look back.

I was just so confused, I got to my room and laid down on my bed.

What is going on with me?

James is making me feel odd, he has me so confused. I don't know what to think anymore, I don't know how to handle all of this, he's making everything so hard.

Why isn't anything making sense?

My thoughts were interrupted by knocks on my door.

Ah hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is another fight! Mmmm James seemed to have revealed a bit of himself don't you think? "You-Your driving me crazy"...."Somehow when I'm around you I'm not myself!" Gets me thinking abit. What do you think? Could James possibly be falling for a miss Fay Winters? And what's with Fay and the "stinging" feeling? Could these two bad-tempered kids be falling for eachother???
Let me know what you think! Comment!
Thanks for reading!