Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Jelousy And Spoons

So many emotions were spiraling in my mind, the thought of James loving me? It made my heart flutter and made me want to vomit at the same time. Maybe I should stop him while he’s ahead, but just thinking that made something in me hurt.

I realize I can’t turn back, there’s no going back now. What I feel for him is becoming more and more profound.

Sitting over there is a guy who makes me want to hug him and beat him to pulp as well. We can e polar opposites, almost all the time. But when we have our moments they are moments to be remembered.

I guess in the end the good outweighs the bad.

Yet I can’t help but be scared, what am I getting myself into?


______________________________

“May I cut in?”

Marcela rolled her eyes, but moved away nonetheless to dance with some random guy. And a slow song started playing, it was smooth but had a good beat.

He grabbed me by my waist and I placed my hands on his neck, and we glided to the music.

“He looks really jealous.” he said in my ear.

I stole a quick glance towards James, and indeed he had a sour look on his face, which made me giggle, and Marco got a little closer.

“Your doing this on purpose aren’t you?”

“Purpose? Now Fay I am appalled you would think that! Can’t I dance at a close distance, with a very close friend of mine?” he said playing the innocent one.

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at him.

“Your so right why would you of all people do something like that?” I said sarcastically.

Marco just smiled, “Ah I’m just yanking his chain, I think it’s funny how territorial he is over you.”

“What? No he isn’t. I’m no one’s territory.” I replied with a huff.

“Ah Fayne always the oblivious one.” was his smart reply.

After the song was over I excused myself from Marco to go sit down. As I got closer to the table I noticed James still had that sour look on his face, only now he was having a glaring contest with a spoon.

I couldn’t help the giggle that escaped my lips, and that got his attention. When he looked up at me all sourness had disappeared, and his eyes lit up and he smiled, that smile that makes me feel warm inside, no matter how cheesy that sounds.

“Turning your dancing shoes in?” he asked.

“Yeah, my feet are killing me.” I sat down and took off my shoes.

“You looked like you were having fun,” he said the ending with a little distaste.

“Yeah, dancing is always fun with good company.” I replied a little confused at his tone.

“So are you and Marco were getting pretty close,” he said almost sulking, I could tell he was trying to keep his composure.

“Yeah, but I was wishing it was you.” I slapped my hand to my mouth.

Did I really just say that?

Oh my goodness I think I did!

Yes indeed I said that since now James had the biggest grin on his face.


Ugh! Burry me!

“You were?” he said, and when I looked at him his eyes looked hopeful.

I couldn’t deny him the answer he wanted.

“Yeah,” I looked away quickly.

I felt warmth in my left hand and looked to see he had took it.

“Fayne I-”

“What time is it!” I interrupted him.

He looked to his watch, “ 10 minutes to midnight.”

I looked around the whole place, and felt my nerves begin to go haywire.

My parents were no where to be seen.

Did they really leave me?

“Is everything ok?” he asked concerned.

“I-I think my parents left me.” I said a little scared, this party was very far from home and I didn’t know how I would get back.

“Let me go ask my mom if she knows where they are,” he said and got up I just nodded.

Moments later he came back, “Looks like they did leave Fay, um my mom just left to, if you want I could give you a ride back,” he said scratching his neck.

I looked at him and but my lip, unsure, but realized there was no other way.

So I nodded, and he took my hand again.

“James?”

“Yeah?”

“Could we go now?”

“Ok”

This was going to be a long car ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me comments let me know what you think!!!