Status: Close to it's end! Hit me With your feedback FOLKS!!

Of Love And Broken Toes

Houston We Have A Problem

Ok so let's recap.

I was sitting down minding my own business.

Next the door bell rings so I crutch my way to the door and answer it.

Now the cause for my problem is here.

And he has flowers, smile included.

And he looks extra cute with his muscle shirt and cargo shorts. The butterflies in my stomach start going into a whirlwind.

I peek through the peephole on the door, shoot he's just standing there with a confused face. Should I talk to him? Why is he here? Maybe he has the wrong house? Why does he have flowers? I don't remember any of my pets dieing, ok I don't have any pets, never mind.

Breathe Fay, breathe and relax.

In and out, that's it.


Three knocks disturbed me from my little relaxation session I was having. I just stand weight on one foot with my back to the door, maybe he will leave.

"Hey Fay are you gonna open the door anytime soon?" came his voice from the other side. Oh shoot ok think of something quick Fay!

"Uh No-no one is home!" I yell like an idiot. Hey I was nervous so I can't be blamed for the stupid things that come out of my mouth.

The door bell rings.

It rings again,

And again,

And then it rings again.

Is he going to stop? My question is answered when yet again he rings the door bell again.

"Come on Fay I know your in there, your foot is broken you can't really go anywhere, I just wanna talk." he says. Ok talk, that can't take to long right? And he rings the door bell again! ok that's it I'm annoyed.

I let out a long sigh and turn to face the door, I slowly reach my hand to the handle, and I open the door.

I crane my neck a bit while supporting myself on the crutches and there he is in all his nerdy glory, the only nerdy thing being his real thick glasses , which by the way make his eyes seem smaller then they must be, and hold back those honey orbs from their true potential . There he is just staring at me, his eyes are sparkling a little and he has a cute but kind of nervous smile on his face.

"Here I brought you these," the flowers were a mix of daisies with some jasmine and one hibiscus rose.

He pushed the flowers in my face, which I'm sure he didn't mean to. I drop one crutch and grab them and I spit out a few petals that got in my mouth.

"Oops I'm sorry," he said quickly, getting a little red. He must not know his own strength sometimes, or maybe he was that nervous.

"It's ok," I said. "Why don't you come in?"

I hop aside to let him in, he takes a hesitant step inside. I close the door behind him,

"Let me go put these in water, pick a couch." I say while hopping with one crutch to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and filling it with water I set the flowers in. I take a sniff, they smell lovely must be the jasmine. I can't help the smile that makes it to my face or the butterflies that start to attack my stomach.

I make my way back to the living room with a small smile on my face. I sit on the couch across from him and set my crutches down.

"You-Uh have a nice home," where the first words from his mouth. I chuckle,

"Thanks, so what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Well I'm here to tell you that I'm your slave." he says smiling.


Nerd boy say what? I must have spaced for to long ,

"Fay, Fay are you ok?" I heard him yell, he was sitting right next to me, when did he get there?

"You should close your mouth unless you want insects flying in there," he said.

"I-You, Um Slave? What do you mean?" I finally make say.

He laughs a little bit, and I sit there just waiting for an answer.

"Ok maybe slave wasn't the best choice of word, Ok I'm at your service, This " he points at my foot, " Is my fault and I know that you have a lot you have to do around here, so I'm here to help you and whatever you want or need just tell me I'll do it." he says with a nervous smile.

He was right this was pretty much his fault.

"Well it pretty much is your fault," oops I said it out loud.

"I know and once again I'm sor-" I put my hands on his mouth and cut him off.

"Ok first off James, I want you to stop apologizing you broke my foot, that's over let's move on." I say.

"If you just wanna help so it'll help you feel less guilty then you can just go home." I take my hand off his mouth. And sit there hoping he doesn't feel like he has to be here.

"Of course not, I want to be here as your friend and I want to help you, and I want to be your slave." he says laughing at the end.

I laugh a little too,

"Well then Mr. Alden mind handing me that crutch to your right, I'm hungry." I say getting up slowly.

And next thing I know I'm crashed against his strong chest and his arms are around me.

"How bout I carry you instead?" he whispers in my ear.


Houston we have a problem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh so James is getting all....sexy hahaha that last line just made me laugh. He so darn cute and Fay she's crazy. Anyway leave me a comment of what you thought. Thanks for reading!