These Are the Best Days of Our Lives

Day Five - Last Day

Both of our schools were stood outside the mansion looking house waiting for our coaches to arrive.
I was stood with the guys when the first coach came around the twisting road and entered the grounds.
“Endermire High School, your coach is here!” Alice shouted above all the noise.

“Well I guess I have to go.” I said sadly.

“We’ll miss you loads.” Mikey said.

“Yeah, putting all the shit behind us and everything.” Frank said with a weak smile.
Each of the guys hugged me in turn but when it came to Frank’s hug he held onto me like he did when we were lying in his bunk together.

“I’m sorry for what happened last night. It was a mistake and I know it ruined our last night together.” He whispered into my ear.

“You’re forgiven.” I whispered back with a small smile.

“Considering we’ve only known each other for such a small amount of time, I have to admit, I’ll never forget you Beth.” He whispered again.

“Ditto and I wasn’t lying when I said that I had fallen in love with you, it’s a shame you live such a distance away from me.”

“Beth, come on!” Debbie yelled at me from the que to get onto the coach.
I sighed and pulled away from Frank and smiled warmly at him and then turned to them all.

“Good luck with the band.” I said before jogging off to the coach.
It was as cold as the day we arrived and it looked like it would pour with rain at any given moment.

-

I sat down in the window seat and shoved my carry on bag at my feet before turning and looking out the window.
The guys stood there looking miserable whilst I looked back with the same expression.
I leant my head against the cool glass and soon enough, the coach was moving.
The guys all waved to me and I waved back sadly.
People say that the teenage years are the best days of your life and to be honest, I don’t think they’re wrong.

[The End]
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the ending was short. I hoped you liked it =]... i might post the sequel up, if i do, i'll post an author's note on here before hand. Thank you for reading and commenting.
Figgles...x