Status: Writing...

To Hell And Back

Prologue

Silence. Complete silence. Something the Christensen family household hasn't known in days. It wasn't a rare reaction when parents find out these shocking facts about their children. Most parents experience sorrow, rage, and shame. The self-ish, alcoholic parents of young Lillieann Christensen didn't what to think. Their emotions were so mixed up they couldn't believe this was even happening. That those words actually left Lillie's mouth. Even if they weren't religious, they knew this life style was frowned upon. They knew their daughter was making herself an underdog. A minority.
After a long silence, Mr. and Mrs. Christensen looked at eachother, a way they always looked at eachother - in disagreement. Lillieann knew what at least one of her parents was going to say, that didn't scare her. It was inevitable in a family like hers, a family so broken and lost. What scared her was not knowing if they would actually enforce it. Being only 17, she wouldn't know what to do. Where to go.
The silence soon ended after the parents unbareable silent arguement. Lilie's father stood up and walked towards his daughter. He was drunk, just like every other night. Lillie's eyes were rull of fear as she saw the anger in his face. She dreaded what was probably going to happen next. It had happened before. Several times. And honestly, being kicked out would hurt a lot less emotionally in Lillieann's mind.
It happened quickly and hurt a lot more than it has before. One second she was standing up, bracing herself and the next she was on the floor with tears swelling up in her eyes. When his hand touched her cheek, it was shocking - even if it's been done before. Lillie expected it, but her mother didn't. Her mom stood up angerly but stopped herself when her drunken husband glared at her. Lillie's father made it clear what he wanted, and she didn't want to keep him waiting. She slowly got up and walked to the front door. Part of her hoped her mother would say something, she knew that wasn't going to happen. It seemed that her mom feared her dad more than she loved Lillie. And just like that, young Lillieann wondered out into the streets of Washington DC. Alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I wrote up... I figured since I made one of these, I might as well submit. I guess if it gets good reviews [if any], I'll continue. If it gets bad ones, I'll probably still continue. Haha. :)