Status: Active. . .

Freeway

1. Chrystal
2. Seth
3. Rose
4. Peter.
5. Freya
6. Ethan
7. Lyla
8. Atticus

Dear Diary,
May 15th, 2010

Hey, so you know that boy I told you about last week? Well turns out he’s dating some skank named Rebecca or something, or maybe it was Racheal, but anyhoo! Big news! In less then a month, school is over and summer break starts! And in less then a month, I graduate and have to decide what to with my sorry self. Weeeell, the girls and I were talking about celebrating and we came up with a road trip idea, that would be amazing, the best way to celebrate graduation! Then I began to think about what my mom and dad would think if I just went off on my own in the big bad world with nothing but my clothes, a few electronics, a car and a group of girls. And I loved the idea, they’d be pissed! And while we were talking about it, Peter said that he could drive, since none of us lazy ladies has our drivers license. Of course we agreed! Ok, I’ll keep you posted~!
Love, Chrystal

---

Day One


So, this is kind of weird writing this. My first online blog! How to start... Well, several weeks ago the boys managed to convince me to go on a road trip and I thought, why not write a blog while we travel around in our shit, run down car. Okay, so maybe the dramatic side of me is coming out a bit, the car isn’t that bad. Since I’ve dropped out of school and been doing absolutely nothing with my life, I guess this road trip could be really good for me. It might help me... sort out my life a little. Okay, maybe a little less sorting and a bit more partying, but hey, let’s not go there. The more I think about it the more it sounds like fun. I think I might actually enjoy this road trip with the boys. It gets me out of my house that is always so empty and quiet, and get out on the road with music blasting and being a wanker with my closest friends. Well, I guess I should stop my ranting for now and save it for another post. I will be keeping you all posted! God, this trip is going to get messy!

Until next time,
I'm Seth Dixon.

---

Rose Mikinley

Guess what?! Going on a road trip! Sorry! You can't come! Well, not unless you're already coming. Anyone else and someone would be throne out the window. I mean there's already five people so that's enough. I can't wait to go! It's going to be me, Chrystal, Lyla, Freya, and Peter. Sadly no guys (Peter doesn't count). But hey! One-night stands! Yay! Plus no parents! No school! No suspensions for getting in a fight! This is going to one of the best times of my life! Don't worry though, I'll upload some photos to keep you updated!
21 minutes ago - Like - Comment
---

May 19, 2010

It's me again. I missed writing in you for sooooo long. (Hehe, that sounded dirty) Anyway, guess who pushed me into my locker again? Heath. This is is the third time this month! I can't wait to get out of here, away from this a depressing, small place. I'm finally graduating and getting away! Yay! The girls were talking about a road trip, but they couldn't drive so I volunteered. This summer will be totally amazing! A lot of chances to explore and actually begin over! I don't want this dark, dreary, memory of a town to make me melt from the inside out. That would hurt. Anyway, I've got to go. I have a dinner to make myself for tonight. It's some kind of inedible TV dinner. My mom hasn't shopped for new food yet, though it's been a week since we ran out of new stuff. Kind of sad.

Peter


---


@FreyaWilliams_

Hello Followers. You will never guess what! I'm going on a roadtrip with @LylaRamsey_ @RoseMikinley @Chrys_Matthews and @PeterEvans! I'll keep you posted throughout the days- If I'm not too busy having fun. . . I'm just so glad that I will be getting out of this little town, it's so depressing. I've always dreamt of meeting the bigger world. Always wondered what It would be like and now I can! I don't have to stay at home and look after my Father, maybe if I leave him it will finally wake him up to reality and the bigger picture. I'm going to leave him a letter though, telling him that I'm leaving, saying goodbye. I don't have the nerve to say it to his face. I know if Mom was still alive I wouldn't of even dreamt of coming on this trip. So now its just me, my suitcase, my guitar and friends; what more could I ask for? Well I'm just finishing packing now so I guess I'll tweet you later? Remember to smile! Mucha Love, xoxo
35 seconds ago - Favorite - Reply


---


Dad,


By the time you’ve read this the sun will have set, it’ll be dark and I’ll be chillin’ in some creepy-ass motel room that’s hopefully not infested by rats. I’m going for a run, a really long run, and maybe I’ll do some walking too. You may as well pull me out of that soccer camp which looks more like a school for those training to be a marine. I’m legal in two weeks, so there really isn’t much that you can do. I’ll sign a contract when I get back, sometime in August, I guess.

While I’m doing myself a favor by touring the country on foot, do yourself a favor too. Stop moping over mom, she left you, get a girlfriend before you loose all your game.


Ethan.


---


May 21st, 2010

Dear Diary, Alright, that just sounds ridiculous. This diary thing isn't a person so it's not like it's going to be reading any of this. I wonder how long it'll actually take for them to notice that I'm gone. They're always too busy fawning over Jessica to realize when I come and go. Maybe when they find that I'm gone they'll open their eyes and see their mistakes. I don't plan on coming back. I'm packing everything important I have and taking it with me, my bank accounts will be empty and they'll have nothing to trace me with. I'll be on the road with my girls, going where ever the wind decides to take me and never coming back.
Lyla


23/05/2010.
Dear Caddie,
It’s been while since I wrote to you, too long some might say, but I know you don’t mind… What can I say? You remember Seth? Turns out we’re going on a road trip this summer. Yeah – I know! Like in those movies you used to love…
I’ve packed everything I need, I think, except for the envelopes and the paper I write on… I think I’ll buy stamps, you know? So that I can remember everywhere we’ve been to.
You would’ve loved going on the trip, Dee. I know that, and you wouldn’t believe the amount of times I’ve yelled at you, asking where my trunks are, before stopping myself. But I guess, even though it’s been two years now, that it still hasn’t hit us. You were too young, Dee. There’s no question about that…
That’s why I promise I’ll write to you as often as I can. I’ll even go to wherever Gregory Peck was born, because I know you loved To Kill a Mockingbird more than any fifteen year old girl should.
Later Alligator,
Atticus
xxx

---

Image