Status: Active. . .

Freeway

Rose

We're leaving, we're leaving, we're leaving! Yay! Open road, no parents, no annoying family showing up at random times, new people, a wonderland! Just a few short hours and I'd be leaving this town and almost everyone in it! Yay!

Okay, I want you to know that I'm not stupid. So if that's what you're thinking then stop it. At this time you don't know me so don't be making those judgments.

Also I just want to point out that if there's a rumor that I slept with your boyfriend then it's probably true. What's not true is that I did it because I wanted you to get upset. I didn't know he was going out with you and I'm very sorry. And if I did know, I was probably drunk off my ass so for that, I'm sorry.

Now back to this awesome road trip! It's just me, Freya, Lyla, Peter, Chrys, and hopefully at some point Seth and his friend.

Just thinking of actually seeing Seth makes me smile. We met on Facebook a little while back (I know, stranger danger and all that, but screw you) and we hit it off. He's also going on a road trip with his friend! We could possibly meet! Ahh!

I pick up my phone and see that I have a new message and it' from Seth!

Seth- Rose! Have you left yet? I’m sure you are going to have fun. I can’t wait to leave tomorrow. I need to get out of this house! Hopefully we’ll see each other around somewhere. Keep me updated so we can meet up when we are in the same town. :P x

It says that it was sent a while ago but I reply anyway...

Rose- Seth! I'm leaving in a few hours! Ahh! You don't even have to remind me to keep you updated I'm to excited to not be texting you when ever we enter a new town. =D Can't wait to possibly see you!

I then toss my phone into my bag that's like a purse and finish throwing a few clothes into my old book bag. I figure that I don't need to take a lot since I need to save room for all the stuff we'll be getting on the trip.

Honk! Honk!

I look out my window and see Peter. Time for one of the best trips of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it cuts off real short. In the future I'll probably write more cause I'll have more to go off of but I didn't want it to be another week before I got this out.
So what do you think of think?
--bookidiot
Comments = motivation = new chapter faster!