Status: Active. . .

Freeway

Freya

Dear Diary,
We’re finally on the road. We’re all laughing, singing, talking- it couldn’t be any better. I just hope the rest of the trip will stay like this. Peter keeps making my sides hurt from laughing, he won’t stop making jokes. I guess that’s why we all love him. If he wasn’t gay, I’d defiantly have sex with him! Ignore that! I can’t believe I wrote that. Chrystal will probably mock me now. She always reads my diary.

Peter is about to drive us to McDonalds and then we’re going to stop at a motel for the night. We’ve been driving for hours so Peter needs a break. I hope the motel is nice- I hate sleeping in crappy places. Especially when I have loads on my mind.

I’ve been gone for nearly 15 hours and my Father still hasn’t rung or text me. Was it a mistake leaving him? I know he’s not stable on his own. He never has been; not since Momma died. He needs me as much as I need him but I need this freedom. I haven’t laughed like I have today in years. My Father isn’t going to ruin this. I won’t let him. I won’t let myself ruin this either. I’m going to have a good time.

I guess I envy Chrystal. She’s left her boyfriend back home to come on this trip. To have the wind in her hair- to be free. How can she be so outgoing? I wish I was like her. I guess that’s why I started hanging about with her all those years ago. She understood what I was going through with my Mom and ended up making me laugh after depression. You can never forget the times when your happy.


“Freya. What do you keep writing in there?” Rose asked, looking over her shoulder- she was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Nothing,” I shrugged, not wanting to explain my life. I love Rose, she is amazing. I just can’t explain to her the situation of my life- only Chrystal knows.

I put my diary away, in the bag on the floor. The only bag I could have near me. Chrystal brought so much stuff that I could hardly bring anything. I guess I’ll be wearing her clothes this trip.

“McDonalds!” Lyla screamed and then giggled. We all just looked at her in shock.

“What do you all want?” Peter asked as Lyla screamed again. We all couldn’t help but laugh.

I guess this was night one on the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. There may be a few mistakes also. So sorry. Just really needed to get this out there since there has been a while since there was an update. Please comment, subscribe; it will be appreciated :')

- D
xo