Status: Active. For a contest.

The Life Story of Jimmy Melancholy

Sparks

The car ride wasn’t as awkward as yesterdays. They had talked, mostly making fun of their biology teacher. The guy was an old quirk, he should really retire soon.

Jimmy had opened the car door, but Nick stopped him by placing a hand on top of his. Jimmy looked back at him, eyes wide. Nobody has ever physically touched him other than his father and this... this felt good. Innocent.

“I uh, I had fun... driving you home,” Nick laughed nervously and Jimmy’s lips turned up a little.

“Me too.”

Jimmy was smiling as he entered his house, kicking off his converse and dropping his bag on a random spot by the door. The smell of alcohol smacked him in the face once again and his smile wavered.

“Whatcha smilin’ for boy?”

Smile gone. Replaced by the stone face Jimmy had learned to keep on around his father.
“What smile?”

His father glared at him from the arm chair in the living room. The small TV was on, a fuzzy football game popped out at him from the screen. “Just get me a beer.”

Do we even have anymore?

Jimmy walked to the fridge, grabbed a Corona from the fridge and tossed it to his father. His father popped it open and took a long swig, setting it down on the table to his left.

“Come sit down, boy.”

Jimmy closed his eyes for a moment, reopened hem and obeyed his father, sitting on the far end of the couch. He trained his eyes on the TV, trying to ignore the man next to him. His father smoked two cigarettes before he stood up. Jimmy sunk back into the couch, but to his surprise, his father went right past him and into the kitchen. Jimmy waited, but his father didn’t return even after several minutes.

Maybe I’ll get lucky again.

He stood up quietly and made his way for the staircase, but of course, he was stopped.

“Where ya goin, boy?”

Jimmy cringed, he didn’t dare move a muscle. Suddenly, he was shoved against the wall, his father’s hand on his throat.

“Tryin’ to escape me again, Jimmy? Do you not appreciate your father’s love, huh?”

“You call this love?” Jimmy shouted back at him, surprising himself and his father. His father’s face hardened and his grip tightened. Jimmy was slammed into the wall twice; his head pounded and everything was moving in a blurry circle. His father's face was contorted into a sneer and Jimmy could feel his clothes being torn from his body.

There goes my last pair of good boxers... He thought absentmindedly as he was pushed to his hands and knees.

____________________________________________

Nick

Nick Hushman lied across his bed, earphones in and blasting his favorite music in his ears. His eyes were closed, arms behind his head, and he pictured Jimmy's gorgeous face smiling at him. He was glad he'd finally gotten over his stupid shyness and had given Jimmy a ride. That boy... there was something special about him. Nick didn't exactly know what it was, but he wanted to find out.

The song he was listening to ended and he took out his earphones, thoughts racing a million miles a minute. He wanted to see him again, even if just for a second. To see Jimmy's chocolate brown eyes, his sun-shaming smile, his short, Y shaped figure. Whether Jimmy saw it or not, he was beautiful.

Nick ran around his room like a headless chicken until he found his shoes, slipped them on, then found his keys and his hoodie. Skipping down the stairs and out to his car, Nick revved the engine and headed out for Jimmy's house. He parked a few homes down, just so he could surprise him and walked down to the, infact, ugly ass green house Jimmy had described to him yesterday. A rusty old Chevy was parked in the driveway and looked as if it hadn't been driven in years. What a pity.

Nick looked up and saw two windows. One was dark and and had black curtains. The other was lit and a shadowy figure was awkwardly moving around. Nick's brows furrowed and he watched the figure for a few moments before deciding that was the window that led to Jimmy's room. He glanced around and spotted a tree that happened to have a branch reaching out to Jimmy's window. It stopped inches from the sill.

My awesome luck, he thought.

Running over, he expertly climbed the tree, out on the limb and peered into Jimmy's window. His eyes widened when he saw that the gorgeous boy was naked. He knew he should look away, but he couldn't. Jimmy's body was so.... gorgeous. And holy moly he shaved.

That's so.... hot.....

Nick felt himself stir uncomfortabley below the belt and squirmed a bit, looking away from Jimmy's body long enough to calm himself down. After a few seconds, Nick looked back in and thankfully, Jimmy had pulled on boxers and pajama pants. Nick crawled closer, reached out and quietly slipped open the window. He slid in without a sound and leaned back against the sill, a smirk creeping onto his face.

Jimmy turned around and yelped. Then his eyes widened in fear and he ran over to Nick, giving him a slight push. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a frantic whisper.

"I wanted to see you again."

Jimmy scowled. "Get out! Get out, now!"

"But I just got here."

"And I don't care. You can't just come here whenever you want, Nick."

Nick, being his stubborn self, stood his ground and glared right back at Jimmy. "Yes, I can."

"It's my house, dumbass. Get out! Or I'll push you out the window."

"No, you won't."

"Yes, I will."

"You wouldn't dare."

Jimmy put his hands on Nick's chest and just as he was about to shove, Nick twisted them around and pushed Jimmy onto his back on his bed. Nick smirked down at him, pinning Jimmy's hands above his head. The boy was still glaring at him, but wasn't exactly fighting back.

Nick took in the position they were in and looked at the boy's pretty, plump lips. He wanted to kiss them; so badly he could barely contain himself. Nick looked up into Jimmy's eyes, back down at his lips and leaned forward until they touched his. Warmth spread throughout his body and fire lit in his veins. He released his hold on Jimmy's wrists and brought a hand down to cup his cheek. The kiss deepened and suddenly, Jimmy shoved Nick away.

Nick, unprepared for that, landed on his bum on the floor. Jimmy was staring at his hands and biting his lower lip.

"You shouldn't have done that...," he whispered, closing his eyes.

Nick stood up and straddled Jimmy's lap, slowly pushing him back down. "Why shouldn't have I?"

"B-because."

Nick trailed a finger along Jimmy's jaw. "Didn't you feel it, Jimmy? The warmth? The sparks?"

"Y-yes."

"Then why are you denying that you enjoyed the kiss, too?"

"I'm not denying that. It's just...."

"Just what?"

"Never mind. It's nothing."

Nick's brows furrowed. "You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."A few moments of silence passed and then Nick looked back up at him slyly. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Yes."

Nick smirked and leaned forward, their lips immediately meeting. The sparks and the heat hit him once more like a powerful wave. And, just from those wonderful feelings, Nick knew.
Jimmy, was the one he's been searching for.

Jimmy

Kissing..., like willing kissing someone who's breath didn't taste of smoke and smelled of alcohol was something Jimmy could get used to. He enjoyed it so much more, especially with Nick. He, too, had felt the warmth travel through his veins like wild fire. He, too, felt the sparks of their touch. He wished that he could do it more often.

But, he knew he couldn't.

His father would never permit this. Would never allow him to go on a date or have a boyfriend. Hell, he was probably never moving out of this house. At least, not until his father was dead. He awaited that day to come.

Jimmy opened his eyes, seeing Nick's were closed as they continued to kiss on his bed. He was still staring when Nick's lids slowly opened. As their lips moved, they kept eye contact. Jimmy was mesmerized by Nick's beautiful, deep blue eyes. He lifted one of his hands and ran his thumb underneath one. Both of their eyes closed once more and they scooted closer to each other, Nick placing a hand on Jimmy's hip.

Their kiss was slow and tentative, almost like they were experimenting with each other. Nick's hand slowly crept up shirt and Jimmy jerked away, his heart racing in fear and panic. He knew that it wasn't his father, but the sensation was the same. He coulnd't help, but be afraid.

Nick's brows furrowed in confusion and concern. "Are you -"

He was interrupted by Jimmy's door slamming open. His father stood there, leaning over in his drunken state. Jimmy panicked and threw his blanket over Nick as he lept over his body and off the bed, blocking him from view.

"Dad -"

"Where've you been, boy?"

"I-I just got out of the shower."

"Come 'ere."

Jimmy swallowed and stepped forward, hoping his father was too drunk to really noticed that Nick was there.

Oh, God.... please don't do anything.

His father grabbed his shirt collar and yanked him out of the room, slamming the door back shut. Jimmy was slammed against the wall and he knew that after tonight, he would never see Nick again.

Nick

He could hear the screams, the sobs, the sounds of his father. His heart raced in anger and panic. He didn't know what to do, but he knew he was pissed at Jimmy's dad. If he could, he would kill him. What father would do this to their own son.

Unable to take anymore of Jimmy's agonized screams and pleading, Nick threw the blanket off of him and opened Jimmy's bedroom door. He could hear their ruckus downstairs much clearer.

Looking around, he searched for anything he could use as a weapon, finding an old, most likely useless trophy. Holding it, Nick crept down the stairs and looked into the living room. There was Jimmy, on his hands and knees, tears streaming down his face and just then, he let out a horrible scream. It pierced through Nick's ears, full of insanity and the breaking of one's heart.

Nick stood dumbfounded for a moment, watching as Jimmy's body lurched forward as he reluctantly ejaculated on the carpet. He watched as Jimmy's head fell in defeat, sobbing even harder than before. And then, he lept into action.

Grabbing a hold of the father's throat, he yanked hard and the old man gagged and fell back. Nick hit him over the head with the trophy, knocking him out.

Well, that was easy.

He then ran over to where Jimmy lied on the ground, shaking and staring at the floor with unblinking eyes.

"Jimmy...," Nick whispered, hesitantly reaching out a hand towards him.

Jimmy flinched and jerked back, looking up frantically at Nick. Seeing him, he relaxed a little bit, but he still shook.

"Jimmy, I'm gonna take you to the hospital, okay? Everything's gonna be alright. I promise."
Nick lifted him up into his arms and, stepping over the disgusting body of his father, went outside and placed Jimmy in his car. Going around to the back, he pulled out his spare pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt, quickly dressing Jimmy. Then he backed out and sped as fast as could towards the hopsital.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter and that's it.

Hope you liked.
Comment? :)