Status: Typing away and hope you like it

Step 3 Part 2

Prologue

I’m sure you all know the story of Luke and the well known Pirates. If you don’t then here’s a quick sum up. Luke is an amazing director and dancer, his parents, also dancers created The Warehouse.

A club for dancers, and when they died they gave it to Luke. So Luke made it his mission to find dancers, but not just any dancers, BFABB dancers, if you don’t know what BFABB is then let’s put it this way. BFABB- Born From A Boom Box.

So one with the story, so one day Luke find Moose a collage freshman who beat a Black Sammeri in a dance battle, so Luke does as usual and recruits him. Soon after at The Warehouse’s club, Luke finds Natalie.

Both Moose and Natalie join The Pirates and train with them, but as you know Natalie is a girl, and Luke is a boy. So naturally they fall in love and the crews dance routine gets on the internet. Soon after that Natalie leaves the Pirates and no one knows where she went.

Then Luke gets a text from Natalie to meet her at a party. There Natalie tries to convince Luke to runaway to California with her, but before anything happens. Natalie’s brother walks in and Luke finds out that Natalie is the Black Sammeri’s leader’s sister.

So by know you get a picture of what happens, Luke feels betrayed by the girl he loves, and on top of that The Warehouse goes for foreclosure and all the BFABB dancers leave. Everything they worked for down the drain, did I forget to mention that the Pirates were competing in a dance competition that would win them back The Warehouse and keep the bank off there backs.

So, then Moose gets the crew back together and convices Luke to come back and then finds a place for the crew to live in the mean time. There they practice practice and practice, and with a few tricks up their sleeves they go to Finals and guess what win with Moose’s awesome lights and Natalie’s and Luke’s routine.

Then after the Final Jam Natalie and Luke go to California together and that’s were my story begins.