Dear Jimmy,

Dear Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,
You & A7X have been with me since the summer before I started high school.It was your music & essence that gave me the strength to get through everything.You were such an out standing individual,and definitely one of a kind.Hell,I don't think I've ever known anyone who can pound on the old skins better then you either.My love for you and the boys will NEVER die.I owe everything to you all.All my good times & times I'll never forget..Including the day I found out you passed..My obsession with A7X had been on for about 2 years then.I got on FB to check some things out & that's when I got the notice..I was in utter shock.I almost didn't believe what I was reading.There was no way.So I called my sister in & had her read it to me..Just to make sure I was reading it correctly..And unfortunately..I had.It was gut wrenching Jimmy,& heart breaking .How in the hell could this happen?A man like you did NOT deserve this!!You were so young and beautiful & just damn perfect..But at least your in a better place now .I know your rocking out in heaven .As lame as it may sound,every time I hear thunder I think"Oh,Jimmy must be playing a solo."I never knew you personally,but I still love & miss you as if I did. My heart went out to your family & band mates that day.And it will remain with you foREVer. I hope one day when it's my time,that I'll get to meet you.Until then,I'll keep your memory alive.I swear..Here's to you Jimmy,Rest in Peace...
Yours eternally,
Morgan Alexandra Hendricks.

"I know you'll find your own way,when I'm not with you."
- Fiction