Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

I always liked being alone. I wasn't distracted by thoughts of others and their problems. I didn't have to worry about knowing whether or not I was being myself around them or not. I knew I who I was and I didn't need to prove myself to anyone.

I was my own being and I'm happy with that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Kassie?"

I looked up from my fumbling fingers to the teacher at the front of the room. The teacher was staring at me expectantly, wanting something from me. Honestly, I didn't really have anything for him.

He thought otherwise.

"Well?" the teacher said.

"Well, what?" I replied, unsure of what he had asked me.

"Would you mind taking those earpieces out so you can understand what's going on here?" the teacher said as he turned back to the bored and begins to write upon it.

I rolled my eyes. I turned up the music upon my iPhone and sunk further into my seat. A student in the seat beside me glanced awkwardly at me as my music loudly blared from my headphones. Some of my fringe fell over my eyes. I tucked some of it behind my ear as I my eyes flicker to the board, watching the teacher write music notes.

After I had watched him for a few minutes, I grew bored and turned my attention back to my iPhone. My mobile vibrated as I received a message from Dave. I sighed and opened the message, reading over it quickly.

"Thank God," I muttered.

I stood up from my seat and threw my back pack over my shoulder. The teacher turned from the board and noticed me walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" the teacher said, his eyes following me.

"Work's calling," I said as I left the room.

"This is the last time you'll be skipping class, young lady!" the teacher yelled after me.

"Whatever," I said as continued down the hallway of the building.

I pulled my hood over my head and slipped some aviator glasses from my pocket over my eyes. A black SUV sat out the front of the building, a body guard dressed in a suit standing by the door. As I approached, the bodyguard opened the door and I slipped into the car. He closed the door behind me and got into the front seat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I stepped out of the SUV, the bodyguard pushing away reporters asking questions and shoving tapes in my directions. I pulled my hood over my face even further as I made my way towards a door and slipped in. I heard the bodyguard groaning behind as he followed me down the hallway.

I opened a glass door at the end of the hallway and saw Dave standing by the sound desk. An attractive woman sat upon the couch another girl that looked like her sister. I took no attention of them and they none of me. A woman spoke to those girls on the couch intently as I approached Dave.

Dave kinda looks like me. Short, spiky brown hair with big eyes. He has a square jaw and has an instant charm upon clients he meets with such as those upon the couch. One, I saw, was ogling his behind with some intensity before being brought back into the conversation by the older woman.

Dave looked up from the sound desk and noticed me, smiling. I pulled off my glasses and rested them upon my head, pulling my hoodie off and headphones out of my ears.

"You're here," Dave sighed.

"You know I can't just keep on ditching class," I said as I settled beside him.

"This track is due to be mastered and sent off to Ryan tomorrow morning," Dave said worriedly.

"And why have you left this so late?" I said, gazing over the sound desk and pulling a fader down.

"We could hardly get Kim in the studio because of her schedule," Dave said.

I glanced back at Kim, the attractive woman that I noticed as I was coming in.

"Kim Kardashian?" I asked as I turned back to the sound desk and played the track.

"Pretty saucy, that one," Dave said, wriggling his eyebrows.

I made a disgusted noise as I began to adjust various switches and changing the overall sound of the song.

"With her schedule, she's probably sleeping with a different guy every night," I scoffed.

"You really shouldn't say that about her," Dave said as he watched me work about the sound board. "Not all of these artists are all the same."

"In the end, they're all another Charlie Sheen or Lindsay Lohan," I moaned.

Dave rolls his eyes as Kim gets up from the couch and slinks beside Dave. I made vomiting noises as I completed what I needed to fix with the song and turned to Dave.

"Anything else you need, your highness?" I said.

"You can stay at your friends house tonight," Dave said as he turned to Kim.

"Pftt, what friends?" I said as I moved from the sound desk to the music room on the other side of the glass.