Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

First Arguments

I felt his tongue push through my stunned lips, through my mouth and to the piece of chicken that I had managed to steal for him. Although I had already managed to eat most of the chicken (and as disgusting as it may seem), he managed to get it back and his threats proved to be true. I knew from then to never doubt his threats and knew them not to be idle.

Before I could react to his sudden action, Adam pulled away from me and relaxed back in his seat. He casually looked at me as if nothing had just happened while I just looked at him like a stunned mullet, frozen in time and unable to do anything. I blinked a few times when Adam began laughing at me and took a sip of his drink.

"Well don't just sit there like you just got kissed for the first time," Adam said as he put down his drink.

My hand hovered to my lips, touching them softly and still feeling the tingling of his lips upon mine, saying, "The only problem is..."

"Don't say..." Adam's expression turned to shock as his hands flew to his mouth.

"...that was first kiss," I said in a monotone, unable to believe what had actually happened.

In the distance by the window, I saw the flashes of the cameras go crazy as they took the shots of us kissing and our reactions to what had just actually happened. I knew that Adam couldn't care less about what was happening outside and more about what actually happened between us. He obviously didn't mean what he did, only wanting to be playful, but stepped over the boundaries a touch.

it's not like I wasn't complaining, though. For something so brief, it was quite nice.

"I am so sorry, Kassie," Adam said as his hand went to mine, holding it tightly. "I was only trying to have fun."

"I know, I know," I said, not being able to think of anything else to say at this moment in time. "You were being playful."

"You don't know how bad I feel about it," Adam commented. "First, I meet you by practically scaring the shit out of you and then I'm your first kiss in a situation that wasn't right for one!"

"It's happened and there is nothing you can do about it," I said, taking my hands from him and slowly taking a sip of my water. "I shouldn't have taken your food in the first place. I stepped over the line. You're a client and I shouldn't have done such a thing."

"As true as that is," Adam said. "That doesn't mean that we can't be friends."

"It doesn't mean we can't be friends," I repeated. "But it also doesn't mean that I go around taking bits and pieces of my clients food that I like. It just doesn't happen like that."

"I thought we had a special connection, or something of the like," Adam said, his face expressionless but his eyes showing his true hurt emotions.

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Time seems like the best answer at the moment," I said, looking back up at him. "Until the media calms down about all this, we can do nothing about it. Just keep it simple and we're nothing more than friends."

Adam extended his hand across the table, saying, "Just friends."

I smiled to myself and shook his hand, saying, "Just friends."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was dreading going home the entire night and although Adam and I still might have had a hint of awkwardness between us, I tried to extend the night out as long as possible. I also wanted to avoid the photographs and questions of the reporters outside. Right now, they were my worst enemy. I would deal with people like Dave later.

Adam offered to drive me home that night and thank God we were allowed to use the back entrance where the reporters refused to go. It was a small ally way between two buildings where Adam's car had been parked by his security. I gingerly slipped into his car, careful not to ruin anything of his.

His car smelled of fresh leather and peppermint. It was refreshing after being bombarded by a variety of asian smells. I tried to sink into the seat as Adam started up the car and began to drive off. The moment we left the ally way, reporters were everywhere around us. They were taking photographs, shouting questions, and at one point, some of them were tapping at the windows to try and get us to roll them down.

I continued to look straight ahead with a blank expression as we pulled out onto the street. I knew then that it was bad idea that I got a lift home with Adam. They reporters could make a story out of so many things that happened between us tonight it seemed almost ridiculous. It is frustrating in the fact that one picture can practically make or break someone's career.

It was silent between Adam and I as we pulled up into my street. HIs right hand hovered near me as he changed gears. Every now and again, his fingers would flex out and hover dangerously near me. I tried to ignore it as much as I could and by the time we reached the front gates of my house, security letting us in when he realised it was me at the door with a guest, I was glad I had reached home.

Adam dropped me off right outside the front door. I slid out of the car, ducking my head back in to say, "For what it's worth, I think that you and I could really start off something."

I saw Adam briefly smile as I moved away from the car and ducked towards the house. I gave a small wave to Adam as he began to move back to the entrance.

Quickly moving through the house, I moved to my room above the studios in the backyards but was stopped by Dave standing at the door, waiting for me. He had his arms crossed over his chest, leg crossed over the other and leaning against the doorframe. I almost laughed at the fact the he must be thinking how badass he must look when he just looked plain stupid.

I tried to dodge past him but that obviously failed. He eventually let me through and pointed towards the couch that I had found him and Kim on the night before. I gave him a disgusted look and leaned against the sound board, watching him walk across the room to the couch. He sat himself upon it and studied me from afar.

"Where have you been?" Dave asked.

"Out," I said shortly. "Why?"

"I told you I wanted to have a discussion with you about that picture you posted on the internet of myself and Kim," Dave said harshly. "You know that was a very immature thing for you to do."

"And you've been doing immature things for your whole life," I retorted. "How do you think I was born?"

"Did you just pay yourself out?"

"If it's to prove a point, why not?" I said, cocking my head to the side. "It doesn't mean a thing to you."

"It's not my fault that you mother was a whore," Dave spat.

"Don't cal her that," I said and stood up straight. "She's more of a woman than you could ever be!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It could mean anything you want it to mean."

I was sick of dealing with Dave. Yes, I'd admit that sometimes I was in the wrong, like the situation I know found myself in, but it's not like he wasn't clean. He was even dirtier than me.

I moved from the sound desk towards the stairs up that lead up to my room, hearing Dave's protests behind me. I blocked it all out, his voice was a distant blur behind me as I reached my room and slammed the door behind me. The moment I did, my mobile began ringing. I dumped my guitar upon my bed and threw myself into my desk chair, rolling halfway across the room before I answered the call.

"Kassie speaking," I answered.

"Hello, Miss McDonald. This is Kris Jenner calling."

"Kris who?" I said, confused.

"Kris Jenner. Kim Kardashian's manager and mother."

"Somehow, I don't think that those two mix too well," I said as I got up from the desk chair and walked towards the bathroom.

"What you think mixes and doesn't mix isn't your concern right now. I want to speak to you about the little photograph that you posted on the internet of Kim."

"What is with you people and wanting to speak about that!" I said as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. "And at this time of night, too!"

"Kimberly is very distraught and asked me to call you this very moment."

"Unfortunately, for you and your daughter," I said, pulling at my face. "I have other things to deal with at the moment."

"Like being all over the tabloids with a certain someone?"

"That is none of your business," I said, leaning against the sink and my eyes floating to a distant place in the bathroom. "What happens between him and I is our own private business. You can say what ever you like, but between us, we will know the truth."

With that, I hung up the mobile phone and almost threw it across the room in frustration. As I let out my anger, I heard a constant banging on the door, trying to get my attention. I looked at the door, almost coming off the hinges, being pounded at.

At that moment, I knew this would be the last time I would see this room.