Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

The Beauty of Hidden Secrets

I instantly became ashamed about the white top that I wore that became practically see through when I swam through the water. My black shorts clung to my average sized body. Through my shame, I got a surge of confidence and pushed myself from the edge of the water towards the car. The person's car was parked next to my own and as I got closer to my own car, I noticed the person turning slightly to pick up a towel.

I decided I either forgot to lock my car or he broke into it. I wasn't happy about either.

I took the towel from the person and wrapped it around my body. I sat on the bonnet of my car and looked out at the ocean that I was just swimming in. I saw faint light appearing over the horizon. Again, another corny moment with the person standing next to me. Ugh, what was happening with the world?

The person standing next to me moved around the front of my car and sat on the bonnet along with me, watching the first rays of sun rise over the horizon. I sighed, and looked over towards Adam, saying, "I'm sorry I ran off you like that."

There was no point in being harsh right now. I had been through a lot since I ran away from him earlier today. I had lost a place to live, a friend had been shot and I got ridiculously drunk as a result along with the paparazzi following my journey. No doubt there would be some mention of it in the news. Right now, I didn't care.

"It was a bit soon of me to make that sort of move," Adam said. "Besides, I have a reputation of being gay to uphold."

"So, what you're saying is," I said, studying his reaction. "That your actually straight and just making this all up? Making all the stories about you being gay up?"

"What I'm saying is," Adam said, looking over to me and moving the towel of my chest so he could see my breasts through my top. "Is that I'm bi-sexual."

I instantly pulled the towel over my breast and looked back out at the sunrise, saying, "You don't want to confuse your audience to soon."

"I was going to wait until I had released my new album," Adam said, looking out at the sunrise also. "When I was promoting it and about to go on tour."

"Fair enough," I said, taking a deep breath.

"But, somehow," Adam said as he managed to take one of my hands from the towel and held it tightly. "I don't think that's going to happen."

I looked back over to Adam, studying his features. Around me, the towel dropped to my waist and revealed my semi-see through top. I looked down and flushed, slightly embarrassed. Adam reached over to me and lifted my chin, making me look into his exquisite eyes. The faint light that reflected onto them made them shine even brighter. I felt myself take breath, loosing a moment of breathing time.

"I can't do this," I said, still unable to move. "I don't want to be that girl."

"What if..." Adam started but I only interrupted him.

"I don't want to be that girl," I repeated and pulled away from him, sliding off the bonnet of the car.

I dried my body with my towel before moving to the drivers seat of my car. Adam watched me as I moved around and continued to stay in his position when I started up the car. I revved my car to try and get him off, but it seriously failed. I began to reverse and it finally got him off the bonnet of my car but he came to my window, stopping me from going any further.

I rolled down my window and he said, "Do you have a place to stay tonight?"

"I don't want you to make any more moves on me, Adam," I said firmly.

"I apologised for my actions didn't I?" Adam said under his breath, noticing some reporters beginning to appear.

"Not for the stunt you just pulled!" I screamed at him but when his face tensed, I glanced around to see the reporters approaching the car. "What are you suggesting?"

"Just follow my car," Adam said, pulling away from the car window. "Meet me around the corner in five."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't have to wait long to appear up the road from where I was parked. I had changed while I waited for Adam, completely dry and my hair salty from my time spent in the water. I had styled it the best that I could but didn't bother with apply any make-up I was tired and no amount of eyeliner or mascara could cover up the way I looked.

Adam pulled up beside my car, winding down the window as I rolled down mine, Adam saying, "It won't be long until they find us again. Follow me as closely as you can."

I started up my car and followed after Adam through streets that I had not really explored before. It was a side of L.A. that I had not been to before but if it it was his area preference, I could do nothing about it. From where Adam had told me to go, it wasn't that much of a drive to his apartment.

From what I could judge on the outside, it looked like a stack of industrial buildings. Loft's, was my guess. All the other buildings around it were well kept and stylish but this one kind of looked out of place. The familiar phrase, "Don't judge a book by it's cover", came to mind as I parked my car in a car space beside Adam's.

Getting out of my car, Adam walked from his car to mine and said to me, "Your hair looks nice. Maybe you should go to the beach more often."

"Stop trying to make a move on me, Adam," I said as I grabbed a bag that I had packed while I was waiting for Adam. "Be lucky I'm actually here."

"Be lucky I actually found you and actually gave you a place to stay so you wouldn't have to sleep in your car."

My lips thinned as I locked my car and followed Adam to one of those old school kind of lifts where you had to drag the door across the length of the lift. The rattle gave the lift it's full authenticity. Adam led me out to his level, only two doorways filling the doorway.

"Who owns the other apartment?" I asked as the rattle of Adam's keys filled the room.

"Loft" Adam said as he let us into his lift. "Tommy and Monte own the other one."

The moment I stepped into his loft, I was amazed at the style that Adam actually had. I was in awe of how creatively he managed to decorate his loft. He closed the door behind me as I gazed around in pure awe. The room was filled with dark colours with strips of colours at random points in his room. There was large bookshelf going from the top of the room to the bottom.

I was surprised he managed to fill the bookshelf because I never would've though him to be a bookworm. I had to admit, though. When I approached the bookshelf to study it's contents, there was stacks upon stacks of old records, CD's and blu ray discs mixed in amongst the books. What I found the most interesting was that he had a ladder that went from one end of the room to the other. I was going to try going from one end to the other but when Adam spoke to me, it instantly cast away the thought.

"I've got a spare bedroom I can show you to," Adam said as I turned back around towards. "And it takes a little bit to get used to. The largeness of this loft."

"How much do you pay a month?" I asked as I followed him to one of the few doors against the far wall.

"I bought it outright after I got home after the Glam Nation tour," Adam said, leading me into an amazingly decorated guest room.

There was a bed shoved into the corner of the room with a small bedside table beside it. Continuing with the theme from the main room, the room was filled with chocolate browns and cream colours. I floated around the room, going through one of the two doors in the room and finding it was a walk in wardrobe.

I gaped at Adam as I turned back around. Adam was walking through the other door that I saw in the room. When he turned the light on, he saw that it was a bathroom with a door leading to his own bedroom. I raised an eyebrow as I dumped my bag onto the bed and followed Adam into the bathroom.

"The only issue we have is sharing bathroom," Adam said as he began taking out his make-up remover.

"As long as you don't walk in on me having a shower or doing any other necessities," I said. "Everything should be okay."

"I have no intention of doing that," Adam said, clearing his face of make-up.

"Until you go on tour," I said, leaving the bathroom for my bedroom.

"Which reminds me," Adam said from the bathroom as I began unpacking my bag. "I have a question to ask of you."