Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

You Got A Friend In Me

"And what would that be?"

"I got a call from my drummer just after you left me on the rocks," Adam said, making me feel guilty for leaving him there.

"What happened?" I said, shifting all my clothes to the walk in wardrobe and searching for the light.

"He said he is moving on, pursuing other projects," Adam said, leaving the bathroom and joining me in the empty walk in wardrobe, switching on the light for me.

I only wondered what that could mean. I smiled weakly at Adam and threw my bag onto the ground. I thought back to when I had played with Adam, Slash and the rest of the band, how the drummer said that he was practically nothing compared to me. I didn't know what to say then but I should've seen the signs.

He had been practically trying to find a reason to leave the band for a while now to go back to something different. I don't know what, since his face didn't really click with a name, but it was something other than the opportunity that Adam provided him with. If he had obviously had other things on his mind, it would have stopped him performing his best with Adam and it was maybe a good thing that he had decided to leave.

As I unpacked my things, I glanced over at Adam to study his expression. It was distraught and upset at the fact that a band member had decided to leave especially when he received the call so close to me walking off in the middle of an intimate moment between myself and him. I felt a pang in my heart and all I wanted to do was to give him a hug. I had no self control to stop myself and that is exactly what I did.

Although Adam was slightly confused at why I was giving him a hug but he accepted it anyway. Over his shoulder, I saw a person appear at the doorway to the walk in wardrobe. It was Tommy and a slight smile appeared on his lips. He was au natural and in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Something I would never imagine him wearing, but hey! If he decided to wear that it wasn't my problem.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Tommy said as Adam and I broke away. "Good to see you, Kassie."

"Didn't know I had made a friend in you," I said as Adam and I turned to Tommy.

"I know when Adam's taken a liking to someone," Tommy said. "I'm not the centre of his world anymore."

"There is so much of I have to be filled in on," I said as I finished off unpacking one of the bags I had brought up with me.

"Once you've had some sleep, I might fill you in on a little," Adam said as he walked to Tommy and gave him a light peck on the lips.

"And I'll fill her in on the rest," Tommy said.

"No you won't!" Adam protested.

"Make me," Tommy said, leaning in to Adam seductively.

"Guys!" I said, breaking them apart. "Take your hormones to your rooms!"

Adam looked at seductively to me and said, "Since you deprived me of any sexual activity today…"

"Oh, don't you dare blame it on me," I said, annoyed. "I've had enough shit today and I don't need you dumping your lack of sexual activity bullshit on me. If you want a little "love" in your life, Tommy, here, is here to help you out."

There was a moment of silence before Tommy broke the silence with his laughter and said, "A feisty cat you dragged in. Come on, though. We have our morning run to get to."

Adam moaned as he was dragged out of the room and disappeared form my sight. I went back to the walk-in wardrobe and searched for something new I could wear to bed. I eventually found a new pair of shorts and a t-shirt and roamed into the bathroom, shutting off the light as I left. I wandered into the bathroom and shut both doors before I jumped into the shower. I got the saltiness out of my hair and jumped out of the shower, satisfied.

As I got out of the shower, the exhaustion of the last twenty-four hours finally hit me. I felt drained and about to fall asleep right there on the bathroom floor. Thank God I managed to dry myself down, get changed and throw myself into the comfiest bed I have ever been in before I collapsed. The moment my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was woken up by the smell of eggs and bacon with a faint smell of toast. I snuggled further under the covers before I stretched out across the bed and opened my eyes. I had to rub them to get those annoying bits you get in the corners of your eyes out. When I looked over to the side of the bed that wasn't against the wall, I saw a plate of bacon, eggs and toast sitting on the bedside table. A glass of orange juice sat beside it along with a knife and fork.

I smiled at the sight and hungrily moved towards it. I eagerly picked up the plate and almost chocked on the orange juice when I drank half the glass in one go. I had bacon and eggs practically falling out of my mouth when Adam walked into my room holding two muffins. He gave a small laugh as I tried to shove the rest of the food into my mouth so I could speak.

"Someone's hungry," Adam said, joining me on the bed.

"You don't know how long it has been since I had something to eat," I said as I finished off my mouthful of food.

"You don't have to scoff it down!" Adam exclaimed as he began to eat one of the muffins he held.

"When you're in my position," I said as I took another sip of my orange juice. "You'd think again."

"Maybe," Adam said.

This is when I fully took notice of him since before I went to sleep. He looked refreshed, natural and healthy. His hair wasn't styled, just left wherever it fell. I was seeing a lot of people I considered great musicians in different situations lately it was starting to mess with my head. Smiling softly, I finished off my food and sipped at my orange juice, leaving the plate in my lap.

Motioning towards the muffins, I said, "What flavour?"

"Raspberry and macadamia," Adam said, handing one to me. I smelled it and Adam laughed.

Satisfied, I nibbled at the muffin and said, "Where's Tommy at?"

"Getting changed," Adam said. "We're planning to head down to the studio, if you're up for it."

I stiffened at the thought of Dave. I hadn't spoken to him since I left home and completely ignored all his calls. I got up from the bed, putting the muffin and the plate on the bedside table as I searched for my iPhone. I eventually found it on the ground beside the bedside table and picked it up. I floated back to the bed and unlocked my phone, seeing that I had at least four missed calls from Dave and a tone of messages from him too.

I also had a few missed calls from Kris Jenner, groaning when I saw them too. The thing that took most of my attention was a message from an unknown number. Reading the message, my eyes widened.

"Kassie. I know you might be busy so I decided to send you a text instead of harassing you with a call. What I wanted to let you know was the police came to the room just after you had left to ask me about what happened to Saul and what they told me was serious. It cannot be communicated to you via text message so I need you to come passed the room as soon as you can. Just tell security who you are and they'll let you through. Call me the moment you get this. - Perla"

I looked up to Adam and asked, "Can I get a lift to the hospital?"

"I thought we were going to the studios?" Adam said, confused.

"This is serious," I said, taking a large bite out of my muffin as I walked to the walk-in-wardrobe.

"Can't it wait?" Adam said, standing from the bed.

"Didn't you just hear what I just said?" I pushed, turning on the light to the walk-in-wardrobe.

"I can give you a lift," Adam said as he followed me into the walk-in-wardrobe. "But you have to give me an explanation to why I'm doing this."