Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Troubling Dreams

I don't know how long I stayed at the piano for but I was awoken by the realisation of the time by my rumbling stomach. I pulled my hands from the keys of the piano and wrapped them around my stomach, clenching in the slight pain it bought.

Looking through the glass to the other room, it was empty and dark. I sighed and pulled myself from the piano to the next room. My feet softly tapped against the floor, finding my bag upon the couch. I rummaged through it in an attempt to find something to eat. Failing to do so, I sat upon the couch and rested the my head on the back of the couch.

I stared at the roof for a while, stretched out across the couch and enjoying the silence. It was peaceful and comforting compared to the noise that is made by Dave and his constant one night stands. Shifting slightly, I managed to stretch out on the couch with my bag as a headrest on the arm of the chair.

The moment I closed my eyes, I was in a distant place in my dreams. A place where I didn't have to deal with my father, with the conservatorium that i was forced to deal with for the rest of the year, in a place of my own where I could not be disturbed. Where I could be alone. Much like a studios but a place where I could actually call home.

Although I could not imagine it as of yet, I could imagine only a single room. A room that holds only a single black grand piano. There would be light coming through the windows and a strong smell of the wooden floors. I would sit at the pianist and play like I never could in the reality I lived in.

During this dream, something different appeared. I could hear a voice calling a name, but not mine. A name a did not recognise and of someone else that was not in this room. I was the lone person. Who could they be calling?

My vision began to move as I was shaken awake and brought back to reality.

My eyes flashed open, seeing two magnificent blue eyes inches from my face. I let out a scream of shock and pushed myself off the couch. I fell to the floor with thump and crab-crawled to the other side of the room, crashing into the wall. I bumped my head against the wall.

"Owwww," I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Are you okay?" said blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said as blue eyes squatted down in front of me.

"Sure?" blue eyes said.

"Just scared the shit out of me, that's all," I said, dropping my hand to my lap.

Blue eyes smiled, saying, "Can I make it up to you over dinner?"

"Do I even know you?" I said.

"You can know me over dinner," blue eyes said.

I opened my mouth to say something but I was shut quiet by my rumbling stomach. I instantly blushed and ducked my head in shame. I heard blue eyes laugh, blushing even further. Blue eyes extended his hand towards me.

"Let me help you up," blue eyes said.

I took his hand, pulling me up. I stumbled on my feet and fell into him. The first thing I noticed was his scent, his smell. It was intoxicating, a strong perfume permeating from his skin. The next thing I noticed was how he was a head and a half taller than me. I had to practically crane my neck up to see his face properly. This wasn't helped by the fact that I was smaller than the average girl.

The last thing that I noticed was the power in his frame, in his presence, as well as the ever prominent, but sensitive, part of the human male. I had heard stories, but never really believed them until then. Ah, the positives of Hollywood.

His hand tensed around mine as his lips hovered near mine. I tried not to let myself go and filled my head with the most disgusting thoughts I could think of. Dave having sex in the next room, anything.

I had not been effected like this. Ever. That's also surprising because I live in Hollywood and practically everywhere you turn, there are perfect people and glamourous celebrities. I had no idea where this blue eyed beauty had come from, but he was certainly trouble.