Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Illness Strikes Again

"I know it fucking well isn't," I said, struggling against Tommy. "Didn't you just see me try to get back out of the room again?"

"You need to speak to him," Adam said as Tommy steadied me in front of him and stood behind me, holding me still so I couldn't make another escape. "Sooner or later, you two need to make contact. He is your father."

"I don't give a shit whether or not he is my father," I said, spitting on the ground. "I don't want to speak to him!"

"For Slash?" I head Dave say through the mobile.

I bit down on my tongue, completely forgetting that Adam was talking to him previously over the phone while Tommy and I looked through the window on the door. My face turned to a grimace as my eyes stayed firmly upon Adam. His features were serious and looking at me intently. His gaze wasn't faltering. Behind me, Tommy held onto me and his lips pressing against my ear.

"Talk to him," he whispered as I began to shake. "For your own good, talk to him."

"Put it on loudspeaker," I said, moments after Tommy spoke. "I want you all to be a witness to what he has to say."

Adam reluctantly did what I had asked of him and pressed the loudspeaker button. There was an eerie silence coming from the other side of the mobile. Tommy moved from behind me and moved me towards the hallway he had just led me from. He pointed at Adam and motioned for him to follow us. Monte and Camilla stayed awkwardly in the room, looking at each other like lost puppies.

I stayed on one side of the hallway, leaning against the wall. Adam took his place opposite me and holding the phone out so that Dave could hear me clearly. Tommy stood beside me, his whole attention focussed upon my reactions. I took a deep breath before I decided to speak.

"Why did you call?" I said, my voice wavering slightly. "At the most inconvenient time too."

"It's always inconvenient for you, no matter what time I call."

"What do you want?" I repeated, falling against the wall as a flash of nausea wiped over me.

Tommy saw what was happening and took hold of me, slowly lowering me to the ground. I took a deep breath to clear the nausea. Tommy held my hand tightly as Adam stood motionless above me, not knowing how to react. Tommy had to pull Adam down to the ground so that we were all on the same level.

Adam turned to Tommy, asking him, "What the fuck is wrong with her?"

"Stop being so rude and actually give a shit about her feelings," Tommy retorted.

"Who else is there?"

"Why should you give a shit?" I said, exasperated. "You're the one that committed the crime."

"Blame the crime, not the person that committed it."

"I think I'd like to blame you," I said. "Now, what the fuck do you want? It's not like either of us have al the time in the world."

"I handed myself over to the police."

The instantly brought me back to life. I sat up straight, took the iPhone from Adam and took it off loud speaker. I pressed it to my ear and looked to Adam and Tommy, using my expressions to make them leave me alone. Tommy's lips thinned as Adam shook his head. In Tommy's outburst, I think Adam must've realised what I was actually going through and was actually paying attention to me.

I groaned and said into the phone, "You did what?"

"I handed myself into the police."

"Why?" I persisted, trying to get something more out of Dave.

"Why? Are you saying that I shouldn't have handed myself in, now?"

"It's not that," I said, relaxing against the wall. "It just seems like if you shot someone, you wouldn't exactly go straight to the police with it."

"At first, I was like that. Then I reasoned with myself and realised it was the best thing to do. I would rather you have a father who was a criminal locked up in jail than one on the run."

"I would rather you be neither and not be my father at all," I spat.

"Kassie," Adam try to reason.

I glared at Adam. I was sick of him trying to reason with me. Dave was my father and I needed to deal with him in my own way and time. Adam's reasoning and saying my name like he was my father made me react in ways I didn't like to. I was no child, and I especially wasn't his child. The last thing I wanted was Adam trying to sort this out for me. This was my mess and I had to take responsibility for it.

I don't have much longer to speak to you since I only get one call from here but I was just letting you know that I gave myself up to the police. My court case is tomorrow afternoon. I would like you to be there.

When I opened my mouth to answer him, he hung up the phone and there was just that annoying beep that you get when someone hangs up the phone. I groaned and threw my mobile to the ground. I was actually surprised that it hadn't broken with the events that had so quickly happened. I crumbled against the wall, the nausea returning once more. I let out a long sigh as I drifted in and out of it.

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Tommy asked his voice full of concern.

"Yeah," I said but my voice not carrying out what I meant. "Just low in iron, that's all."

"You're anaemic," Tommy said, sighing. "What can we do to help?"

"Get me back to Adam's for a start," I said, gazing over at Adam and watch a worried expression cross his face. "On the way back, we can go passed the chemist and get some iron tablets. That will be fine for now."

"For now?" Adam questioned as he helped Tommy get me to my feet.

"I'm due for a blood transfusion, " I said as we walked down the hallway. "The doctor's have been trying to avoid it for years but I'm in need of one."

Adam stopped Tommy and I by the door. He looked to Tommy and said, "You want to tell the others we're continue practice back at yours?"

Tommy looked to me and I nodded at him. He reluctantly moved from Adam and I and walked through the door at the end of the hallway. I looked back to Adam as he held me up against the wall, taking my face and looking deeply into my eyes. Although I was in a slight daze, his eyes were piercing and magnificent. His fingers stroked my cheeks as he looked into my eyes, searching them for something I did not know.

"What blood type are you?" Adam said and I almost laughed but I came out sounding strange because of my lack of energy.

"How should I know?" I retorted, feeling Adam's breath wash over me.

"I'll donate some of my blood to you," Adam said. "I have the universal blood type."

"You don't need to do that," I said, confused at why Adam would do something like that for me.

"Something inside of me says I should," Adam said, kissing me on my forehead. "Just forgive me for my rudeness earlier."

"Just get me home," I said. "That's all I care about right now."

Adam laughed at said, "You just called my place your home."

"So?" I said as Adam helped me through the door and to where he parked his car. "It's all I have right now."

"It just makes me smile at how much you have trusted me with in the little time we have known each other," Adam said, helping me into the passenger seat.

When he got into the drivers seat, starting up the engine and seeing Tommy and the rest of the band coming through the door, I said, "With you being all I have left, who else am I supposed to turn to?"