Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Painful Calls To Charlie

Tommy slid into the back of Adam's car as he pulled out of the alleyway and onto the street. We sat in silence all the way to the chemist. I kind of drifted off in the silence as we drove along. I looked out the window, my chin in my hand as we drifted along. I was even surprised when we finally pulled up into a car space outside the chemist. I looked over at Adam, dazed.

He slowly shut off the car and looked to me with a tired expression. I smiled at him weakly and went to open the car door, Adam placed his hand upon my shoulder. I looked back at him, questioning his actions.

"I'll get it."

That was all he said before he got out of the car. He left Tommy and I alone in the car as he moved towards the chemist, disappearing through the doors. After an awkward silence between Tommy and I, I sighed and looked back at Tommy. Tommy looked up at me from his phone and smiled weakly.

He let out a puff of air and rubbed the space beside him in between his bass guitar and him. Weakly, I lifted myself from my seat, undoing my belt and pull myself over the seat. I practically fell into Tommy's lap as I managed to pull myself over my seat. Tommy moved his guitar so that it lay on the ground and let me lay across the back seat with my head in his lap. I looked up at his clean features, not one ounce of make-up on his face.

it was interesting and different. It was like seeing Adam without make-up for the first time. It was something to get used and something to like. I liked it most when Adam didn't wear make-up. As for Tommy? I'd just have to see about that.

"Sorry, this might be a little awkward," I said as I tried to get up from Tommy's lap but he held me down.

"What happened to you saying that everything between us was just for the sake of friendship?" Tommy questioned, studying my expression.

"Adam rubbed off on me again," I said, practically apologising once again. "Sorry."

"You like that word," Tommy said, looking out the window. "Sorry."

"Sorry," I said, cringing when I said the word.

Tommy gave a small laugh as Adam returned to the car, looking over his shoulder to see Tommy and I in the back seat. He snorted as he threw a paper bag at me and I attempted to catch it, successfully doing so. I reached into the bag and pulled out a small container full of iron supplements. I smiled as Adam pulled out of the car space and continued our journey home.

"What caused the move, Kassie?" Adam said.

"Seemed a lot more comfortable back here," I said, smiling to myself.

"Don't get too comfortable," he said, pulling into the car park in his building. "We have work to do."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The last thing that I wanted to do was continue on with the album that I was working on with Adam and his band. Too much had happened since i had started on this project and finished off on Kim's. To be honest, I had not given another thought to Kim's project and I didn't really give a shit. She was meant to come back in and finish off her album after doing her single but I guess that never really happened. She probably went to some other producer but like I cared.

I was in the bathroom at Adam's house, getting myself cleaned up. I was swallowing one of the pills that Adam had so graciously bought for me at the chemist and looked at myself in the mirror, leaning against the bowl of the sink. I looked haggard and weak, which wasn't my usually self. I hated my bouts of weakness when I forgot to take my iron pills but when I left home in a rush, I just forgot to take them with me. I could've made up for it with red meat but I hadn't been eating properly over the last few days so I guess that just made it all worse.

Oh, my life. Seriously. How much more tragic would it have to get before I went completely mental? I really hoped that I wouldn't get to that point. I wasn't too keen on the sound of it either.

Sighing, I pushed the hair back off my face and tired my hair up into a bun. I hardly wore my hair in a bun so it was a change for me. I liked it, maybe, when I studied myself in the mirror. Happy with what I could do, I moved from the bathroom I shared with Adam, turning off the light as I left, and walked into the lounge room. Adam was in the kitchen with Tommy, having a drink with him.

I made my way to them and took a seat next to Tommy, looking over at what he was drinking. Seeing it wasn't anything alcoholic, I turned my attentions to Adam and smiled. His features lacked make-up and this made my heart lift, strangely enough. This element of my life was becoming less strange that it originally was when Adam and I first met but it was still new enough to have some effect.

We smiled at each other as he set down his drink, saying, "Feeling better, love?"

I looked down, trying to hide my blushing, and said, "I think so."

Tommy got off the seat beside me and moved from the room. I looked to Adam, his eyes watching Tommy leave the room for his own apartment. His glass was empty upon the bench and I stared at it for a few seconds. Adam eventually got my attention back and ushered me after Tommy. I had never been into Tommy and Monte's apartment so it shouldn't have been a surprise to me that it was very similar to Adam's.

It was filled with instruments, in which Adam's wasn't, with a touch of classiness. There was a lot of antiques spread every where with a hint of modernisation. I liked it. Very much so. I had a feeling I would be visiting very often, especially since the studio had been destroyed by yours only. I would have to get that fixed up as soon as this was over and as long as nothing else decided to present itself.

Monte was casually fiddling around on his guitar in the corner of the room and Camilla hovering around the piano with music occupying her hands. I walked to the bass amp and picked up Tommy's bass. Heavy on my shoulders, I managed to steady it and turned it up. I fiddled around with it, liking the sound. I attempted to slap bass but I had never really mastered it so it failed.

Looking up, I saw Tommy standing there casually laughing. I smiled and took the bass off my shoulders and giving to him. He casually attempted to slap bass and successfully completed his mission. I threw my hands up in annoyance and hovered to the drum kit, something I could actually successfully play.

Seeing Adam hovering around Monte, ushering him to his amp, I tested out the drum kit that I sat behind. Happy with what I had been faced with, we all began to play together. Despite Monte's earlier protests for Slash not being present to help guide us "lost sheep", we actually did quite well. In my opinion, I thought we did better without the presence of Slash but I wasn't sure of what the others thought so I kept my opinions to myself.

The instant we finished, Tommy said, "Who's hungry?"

We all laughed and stepped away from our instruments. In response to Tommy, I said, "I suggest pizza. Keen?"

"So keen," Tommy said as he packed up his bass.

"I'll make the call," Adam said as he pulled out his mobile and began making the call.

"If you say so, cap," Tommy said as he rolled his eyes.

"Which reminds me," I said as I began to leave the apartment. "i've got some of my own calls to make."

"Mind filling us in on your secret relationships when you return?" Tommy said, eyebrow raised.

"I'm afraid, sir," I said as I reached the door and began to walk across the hallway. "These phone calls are not to the people you might be thinking of."

Tommy's face fell in disappointment as I returned to the apartment I now shared with Adam and pulled out my mobile. I made a quick call to a some cleaning company and a window company to get a new window put into the one I accidentally broke in my rage earlier. Woops.

The last call I made was to someone I knew I should've called as soon as I got to Adam's place for the first time but I didn't I totally regretting not doing so. A slight pain came to my heart as I called Charlie's number.