Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

You're In Trouble, Charlie

"Charlie!"

I instantly got up from my spot upon the couch and sprinted to Charlie, practically jumping on him when I reached the door. Charlie was knocked backwards into the hallway wall and wrapped his arms around me. Behind me, I could feel Adam's eyes resting upon my back and wishing he could have a relationship like I had with Charlie and Tommy. With the way things were going, I don't think that was ever going to happen.

I pulled away from Charlie and holding his face in my hands. I studied him, his face dirty and his clothes ruined. The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that he was safe and sound, nothing had permanently happened to him. The second thing was the question of what had he exactly been up to since he left Annabelle the night before. The third was to get Adam's eyes off me and his attentions back to the cooling pizza's on the bench.

"Adam?" I said, looking into Charlie's very ordinary eyes (compared to Adam's, that is). "Can you please stop staring? You know it's very rude to."

I heard him shuffling from the door behind me and I could fully focus on the walking situation in front of me. I smiled at Charlie and gave him another long hug. I felt his hands go from around my waist to the back of my head and stroke my hair, his chest rising and falling underneath me with calming breaths. Smiling, I moved from him towards the door and motioned for him to follow me in.

"Well, come on," I said. "It's not like you have anywhere else to go."

"I do, actually," Charlie said as he followed me into Adam's apartment and I closed the door behind him. "And this is one amazing apartment."

"You're telling me," I said as I looked him up and down. "And it doesn't look like you'll be eating for a little bit. We have to get you cleaned up!" I turned to find Adam by the bench and he looked up at me expectantly when I called his name. "Can Charlie borrow some of your clothes? It's not like he has any at the moment."

"I promise I won't ruin them like I did with these," Charlie said, picking at his mangled clothes. "I'll get my own clothes soon."

Adam's lips thinned and I knew he wasn't happy about lending his clothes to a total stranger. From the couch, I saw Tommy's ears prick up and he turned around to us. He noticed the exchanged between Adam and I about lending Charlie some clothes and his expression was more understanding that Adam's.

"He can borrow some of mine, if he'd like," Tommy said, throwing me the keys to his apartment. "Catch."

I caught Tommy's apartment keys effortless, thanking him by saying, "Appreciate it."

"Just promise you wont completely ruin my wardrobe," Tommy said as he turned his attention back to the episode of "American Idol" that was airing.

I smiled and ushered Charlie back out of the apartment. I glanced over my shoulder at Adam as I did so, giving him a seriously annoyed look. I was not happy with how he was acting since we kissed in his car after coming out of the hospital. It just wasn't fair. Tommy was making up for Adam's actions in friendship points. I was happy with that because as long as I was good friends with Tommy, Adam couldn't do anything bad.

And it wasn't like I was expecting him to do anything bad, either. I still considered him a reasonably good friend especially since he came to all the things that were important to me but that didn't make up for the fact that he tried to make moves on me multiple times. I had reacted badly to the ninety percent of the time and initiated it once in the car but that shouldn't mean that I should treat him crap for what I did wrong.

While we had know each other, we had both done something to hurt each other or fracture the friendship that we had created, preventing us from going any further unless we figured out how to handle our wild emotions. I didn't know how long it would last or how long it would take but I was thankful that I had Tommy with me and now Charlie here too to keep me company. I somehow wanted a female companion too amongst all this testosterone but I knew that was never going to happen. I never seemed to get along with girls as I was supposed to.

I guess I just wasn't that typical personality that a girl would go for in search of a friendship.

I sighed as I let Charlie and I into Tommy's apartment and shut the door behind him. Charlie looked around, interested as I was in Tommy and Monte's apartment. Soon enough, I would have to get my own copy of the keys I currently held in my hand and of Adam's apartment. I might have to wait a little bit before I asked of either for a copy. Things were just a little bit too hectic right now.

I took Charlie's hand and led him through Tommy and Monte's apartment to a room I guessed was the bathroom and I guess right. Switching on the light, I shoved Charlie into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"What was that for?" Charlie exclaimed from the other side of the door.

Don't worry, it made me giggle to when I heard his rhyming words. I smiled and moved from the bathroom door, saying, "Put your clothes in a pile, neat or messy, I really don't give shit, and give yourself a shower. I'm going to try and find you some clothes that will fit you."

"Copy that," Charlie said in the distance as I moved through a door into a strange looking room.

By the feel of it, I could totally tell it was Monte's and instantly left it. I walked into another room that was clearly Tommy's. It smelt like him to, and it wasn't like it was a bad smell either. I reminded myself to steal some of his cologne before I left for Adam's apartment. I went through a few doors before I found Tommy's small wardrobe (in comparison to the ones I saw over at Adam's apartment).

Shoving the keys into my pocket, I scrounged through the clothes that Tommy's wardrobe provided and eventually found something Charlie would be able to fit into and some underwear that he could wear to bed. Then the thought struck me. Where would Charlie be sleeping tonight? I knew I couldn't make him sleep on the couch and I was taking up the spare bedroom in Adam's apartment. It didn't look like Tommy and Monte's apartment provided much space either.

With a groaning though, and taking all the clothes that I picked out for Charlie from Tommy's room, I decided that I would just have to share a bed with Charlie. It wasn't like it was going to be awkward, right? He was like my best friend and our friendship was definitely not like the one that Adam and I had. Definitely

Returning to the bathroom, I knocked on the door a few times and heard Charlie's voice on the other side, saying, "You can come in!"

"Have you got a towel on you?" I asked him, my hand hovering on the door handle.

"I do now!" Charlie said as I opened the door.

Not bothering to close the door as no one else was in the apartment, I handed Charlie the clothes. He looked at them expectantly, not believing what I was holding. I sighed and cocked my head to the side.

"Look, it's the only clothes that you've got," I said. "Tommy was nice enough to lend you some of his wardrobe and if you don't like it, we'll just have to go and get some new clothes fro you tomorrow, alright?"

Charlie rolled his eyes as he took the clothes from me, saying, "Now scoot."

I fled the bathroom and closed the door behind me. As I left the bathroom, I saw Camilla coming through the door to Tommy and Monte's apartment. I smiled at her weakly, knowing that we didn't have a strong friendship from the start, never really getting to know each other. I watched her nervously walk over to me.

"Hey," I said.

"I don't think we have really met," Camilla said, extending her hand towards me. "I'm Camilla."

"Figured," I said as I took her hand and shook it. "Kassie."

"Figured," Camilla said, smiling.

I hovered from her towards the piano in the room, looking over my shoulder to Camilla, saying, "How long you been playing for?"

"For a while now," she said, joining me at the piano.

"You're good," I said, sitting on the stool and playing random notes.

"Thanks," Camilla said, her voice wavering a little. "How long have you been playing for?"

I settled into a more permanent song, one off the latest "Muse" album that I had been trying to teach myself. "Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3", I think it was called. I had been playing by ear since I couldn't find the sheet music. I planned on learning the whole three part symphony and was getting there slowly.

"Ever since I could remember," I said, falling into the beautiful flow of the song. It was truly my favourite part of the three part symphony.

"You obviously play a lot of other instruments too," Camilla said, watching me play.

From behind me, Charlie left the bathroom and joined us by the piano, saying, "She picked up all the rest along the way. Partially my influence."

Camilla's eyes drifted up to Charlie's and she blushed, looking back down at my fingers as I played. Noticing this, I said, "This is my best friend, Charlie."

Charlie extended his hand to Camilla, saying, "Nice to meet you."

She nervously looked at Charlie's hand and slowly took it. He shook it gently and it took a while before they broke apart their hand shake. I smiled at this, noting to myself to keep a close and good eye upon them to make sure that nothing out of the ordinary happened between them. Charlie just got out of a serious relationship and I didn't want him to get hurt by another so soon. Besides, Camilla seemed like a nice enough girl and I didn't want her to be a rebound for Charlie.

Knowing that Charlie had finished getting changed, I finished off the song quickly and stood up from the piano, turning to Charlie and saying, "Hungry?"

"More than ever."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slipped out of the shower and grabbed a towel on the near by rack. Quickly slipping it around my body, I jumped when I saw Adam by the mirror. I froze, looking at him. Adam laughed and pulled away from the mirror with toothpaste suds upon his lips. This broke the tension between us and I smiled. I moved from the shower and tightened the towel around my body, finding another towel and using to dry my hair.

"I have a hair dryer, you know," Adam said, following me into the bedroom Charlie and I now occupied.

"I like to keep my hands busy," I commented, sitting on the bed as Adam sat beside me.

"Oh, really?" Adam said, moving closer to me.

"I think you've tried that on me too many times today," I said, getting up from the couch and returning the towel to it's original place in the bathroom.

"But I thought you might've..."

"No, Adam," I said, returning to the bedroom and walking to the wardrobe. "That's enough for today."

I turned on the light and found my underwear. I slipped it on underneath my towel and threw the towel to the ground when I had my bra and panties on. Adam came to the door of the wardrobe, Charlie appearing beside him a few moments later. I could feel them studying my body as I found a pair of shorts and singlet top to wear. I wasn't much to look at but all girls who say that are usually wrong in people like Charlie and Adam's eyes.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I heard Charlie say softly.

"You have no idea," Adam replied, watching me slip on my tank top.

"You better make her yours before someone else comes along," Charlie said as I slipped on my shorts. "Because from hidden sources, that's going to be soon."

Once I had all my clothes on, I looked to Adam and Charlie, striking a pose. They both laughed as passed between them to the bed and stretched out upon it. Charlie went on a hunt to try and find the light as Adam followed me to the bed. I looked up at the roof and soon enough, it was blocked my Adam's face. I smiled at him as he leaned in a kissed me. It was so quick that I didn't have time to react and he pulled from me.

"Night, love," Adam said, moving from me to the bathroom, shutting of the light to the room as he left.

"Hey!" I heard Charlie shout from the wardrobe, managing to turn off the light.

"Just follow the sound of my voice, Charlie!" I said and it wasn't long before I felt Charlie's presence upon the bed. "We have a lot of things to talk about."

"I was hoping that you wouldn't bring that up," Charlie said from beside me, sliding underneath the blankets scarily in sync with me.

"You have a lot of explaining to do."