Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Bothered

Adam and I floated into the studios with Charlie and the rest of the band after the phone call made to Chief Redman. While I was sleeping, the people that I had called to come and fix up the studios been through and fixed everything to it's original state. As I walked into the room, I saw a note upon the soundboard and picked it up. When my eyes flickered over it, it was just a receipt for their services. I pocked it and looked around the room. It smelled different but it looked the same, nonetheless.

I moved to the window and tapped it, making sure that it was strong. I smiled at the work that they had done and turned my attentions back to the people that filled up the room. I patted my pockets for the keys when Charlie held them up. I smiled playfully at him as he threw me the keys, letting me open the door to the music room.

"I was wondering why everything was open," I said as everyone followed me into the music room.

"You got a call from the people you asked to come in a fix up your mess asking to let them in since you hand't turned up at your allocated time," Charlie said. "Someone had to let them in."

"And we all decided that Charlie was the best choice," Tommy said as he glared at Adam.

Adam completely ignored Tommy's look as he leaned against the doorframe. Everyone took their places around the room, fiddling with what they had to. I looked to Adam who shuffled through the door slowly, motioning for him to follow him. I made a motion that I would be one second and moved to Charlie who obviously hovered near Camilla on the piano. He looked up at me expectantly when I approached him, their conversation halting.

"You know you don't just have to stop talking when I come near," I said as I pulled Charlie aside. "I'm going to jump down to the police station to deal with a few loose ends. Do you mind taking over the rehearsal and play drums for the band?"

Charlie's eyes widened, saying, "I don't know any of the songs!"

"Honestly," I said. "The hardest beat that you will have to play hasn't even been fully formed in the other parts yet so you don't even have to worry about it."

"What about the other songs, though?" Charlie questioned, becoming slightly worried.

I would have expected Charlie to jump at the opportunity but you got to make room for what you don't expect people to do so I said, "You'll figure out the beats soon enough." I looked to Camilla. "And it's not like she won't be able to help you beat those drums hard."

"I thought you couldn't hear us in the next room!" Charlie exclaimed as I started backing away.

"You had sex with Camilla in the next room?" I said a little bit too loudly and everyone looked to us. "Eww, gross. And so close to breaking up with Annabelle too!"

"You know I'll never go back to her," Charlie said as he leaned against the piano once more. "I've got my eyes set on a new girl."

"Just make sure that you don't jump her to often when I'm in your presence," I said as I reached Adam by the door. "And tomorrow, we make plans to go back to your old apartment to get your things and make amends with Annabelle."

"If we do, I want to bring Camilla with me," Charlie stated.

"As a sign that you've moved on?" Camilla said, disgusted. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Another one of your horrible ideas, Charlie," I said as I turned to Adam. "Ready to go?"

"As ready as you are," Adam said as we left the music room.

"Kassie!" I heard Tommy exclaim.

I looked to Adam and said, "I'll met you outside."

He nodded and leaved without a word. Tommy joined me in the studio, leading me to the couch and looked seriously into my eyes. It was an expression I wasn't really expecting from him at that moment and was honestly wondering what he was going to say.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"You're falling for him," Tommy said with narrowed eyes. "Don't let yourself fall for him."

"I'm trying my hardest," I moaned, looking down at my hands knowing what I said was utter lies.

"You know those words lack any truth at all," Tommy said and cupped my chin, making me look into his eyes. "You know Adam is in a relationship right now and he doesn't need a pretty face like you distracting him."

I smiled weakly, saying, "I've never been called pretty before."

"There is always a first for everything," Tommy said as he dropped his hands to his lap, one of his hands reaching over to mine and holding it tight. "If only you would let me go with you, then the tension and media speculation between you both would lessen."

"We can do nothing to prevent the media from thinking what the wish," I said. "But Adam has already involved himself enough in this situation that if he pulled out at any moment from now on, he will be questioned on his motives."

"I understand," Tommy said. "And don't take me looking after you and Adam any more than it is. I consider you as good a friend as the other."

"And I know that you like to bat for the other team anyway," I said, giving a weak smile.

"Always another way to put it," Tommy laughed as he got up from the couch, my eyes following him back to the door to the music room. "Just take care of yourself, alright?"

I got up from the couch and waved him goodbye. He smiled at me as I left for Adam's car.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chief Redman practically met us at the front of the police station downtown and lead us to his office inside. Adam and I took seats opposite him and he offered us something to drink but both Adam and I refused. I could tell that Adam had the same feeling as I did. We just wanted to get out of here as soon as we could and that was that.

Redman began talking immediately, sensing our weariness, and said, "Thank you for coming down here today. I just wanted to go over a few things since you missed the case yesterday."

"Sorry," I apologised. "I just had a few things to deal with and completely forgot."

"Which is understandable," Redman said. "As I understand, you are an only child." I nodded in response. "And your mother?"

"Died a few years ago," I said shortly.

"So that makes you the sole owner of the house you and your father live in?" Redman said, eying me.

"I guess it does," I said. "What are you saying?"

"Since your father is going to be in jail for the next twenty-five or so years," Redman said, pulling keys out of his pocket and putting them on the table between us. "It would be a shame if it wasn't being lived in."

His eyes hovered between Adam and I. Not liking the way he was looking at us, I said something quick, "I'll return to the house, fine. Is there anything else that I should know about?"

"The studios that you're father owned?" Redman said. "The ones, I am assuming, you are using to record Mr. Lambert's new album?"

"What about it?" I asked.

"That is one thing that he requested not to be passed onto you, since there is practically a recording studio at your home," Redman said. "He sold it to a friend named, Timothy Mosley, I believe."

My brows furrowed. Why on earth would he sell it to Timbaland? Why on earth would he just leave me the studios? I understood the fact that there was a studio at home and it would be of no use to me if I was living at home and using the studio away from home. With what Redman said, I also sensed the fact that Dave didn't have much hope for his future and surviving the twenty-five years imprisonment.

I surrendered to the fact that I would have to get Charlie and the rest of the band out of there as soon as I possibly could and shift everything over to home. That would also mean that I would be back at home and away from Adam, away from his home that I had grown accustomed to.

Groaning, I said, "I've got a few pieces of equipment with the studios that I would like to take with me back to my house. Would you mind if I hand over the keys when I next see you?"

"As long as they get to Mr. Mosley, I don't really give a shit what happens to them," Redman said as he pushed my house keys towards me and I took them without a second thought.

"Is that all?" I said, wanting to leave so I could starting moving everything.

"I'll come past your home tomorrow to take you to see your father," Redman said, turning from Adam and I. "Assuming that you will be there."

"I will," I said as Adam and I got up from our seats and left Redman's office without another word.

Adam and I were silent the whole way back to the studio. By the time we got back, everyone was filing out of the studios and heading towards various cars. Charlie's face lit up when he saw me getting out of Adam's car. I walked towards him and questioned him on his belated expression.

"I don't undersand why we have our uni band anymore," Charlie said. "I totally understand why you do what you do now and but this before uni."

"I only go to uni because Dave told me I had to otherwise I wouldn't be where I am now," I said. "Besides, we're shifting locations and I need you to come with me."

"What's going on?" Charlie asked as I moved towards the car.

"I'll explain when you get in," I said and when I caught the eye of Tommy, I motioned for him to get into the car too.

I felt bad leaving Camilla to try and find her own way home but I was instantly relieved when Monte asked her if she wanted a lift back. Adam drove off into the street and towards the place that I would call home for the last time.

"So, can you explain what's going on now?"

"I got the house keys back to the house I shared with Dave," I said as I heard a small celebration from Charlie, which made me smile. "So we're going back to Adam's and shifting our stuff from Adam's, which shouldn't be much, back to mine. I'll then be asking for help from various individuals to come and help me shift some of the equipment from the studios to the one back at home."

"Why?" Charlie asked. "I thought your dad owned the studios."

"Yeah, he does," I said as we pulled into the car park. "He doesn't see the point in me looking after two studios when I can easily use the one at home for personal projects."

"That's just ridiculous!" Charlie exclaimed and I looked back at him, telling him to calm down with my expression. "How can he do that?"

"He does own it, may I remind you," I said as we all got out of the car and headed towards the lift.

"That doesn't mean he can just take it away from you if you're clearly using it," Charlie said as our lift arrived and we all got in.

"Right now, I don't think he gives a shit," I said. "It belongs to Timbaland now, so it's not like we can do anything about it."

I sighed as we walked out of the lift and I hovered around Adam's door as he let us in. Following Adam into the apartment, I walked to the room that I was sharing with Charlie and started packing my things. Charlie was out of there quicker than I was and disappeared from sight. It wasn't like I didn't know where he was. I really didn't want to think about him and Camilla. That was a thought I never wanted.

When I finished what little I packed and picking up my guitar, I eventually found my keys and shoved them into my pocket. I walked back into the bedroom and saw that Adam sat on the bed, watching me. I raised a questionable eyebrow as I left the room and headed into the lounge room. He quickly followed me and it wasn't long before he was asking me questions.

"What did Tommy say to you?" Adam asked as I walked out into the hallway to the elevator.

"What does it matter to you?" I said as the elevator reached our level and I stepped in without Adam following me. "If you really were so bothered by it, why don't you ask him yourself?"