Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

A Hint Of Tommy's Plans

It wasn't long before Charlie joined me in the car. I had packed my few things into the back seat and motioned for Charlie to do the same. I started up that car and pulled out of the car park. As I drove, I decided that my car wasn't really suitable for hauling drum kits and amps, although it could hold some without ruining much. I decided to make a diversion to Charlie's old place and I could see him tensing as we parked out the front of the building.

I got out of the car, Charlie glaring at me as he reluctantly followed me into the foyer, saying, "I thought we were going past the studios to pick up some of your things?"

"I can only take a certain amount of things in my car," I said as we waited for the elevator to reach the foyer. "I can't take everything."

"So you decided to make a diversion to here?" Charlie said as we walked into the elevator and waited for it to take us to our desgenated level.

"Why not?" I said, looking to him. "There probably won't be enough time to come here tomorrow since I'll be out visiting my father tomorrow."

"Sorry about that," Charlie said as we walked out into the hallway.

"You did what you could in the moment," I said, knocking on the door of the old apartment that Charlie used to live in. "Besides, you need to help move this record along. We're kinda on a deadline."

"So not looking forward to this," Charlie moaned as Annabelle opened the door.

"Hey, Annabelle," I said as she stood on the other side of the door with a disapproving expression. "Just come with Charlie to get his stuff that you so kindly packed for him." She instantly slammed the door in our faces and I looked to Charlie expectantly. "Well. That was pleasant."

The door opened again and Annabelle stood there with two boxes underneath her arms. She shoved them into my grasp and disappeared into the apartment once more. I stumbled backwards a few steps until I crashed into the wall and Charlie instantly took my place. When Annabelle appeared at the door again, he tried to reason with her but she only spat at his feet and gave him two boxes and bag before closing the door in his face.

He turned around and looked blankly at me. Behind him, Annabelle opened the door for the last time and put his mobile phone into his pocket before closing the door again. Charlie groaned as I lead him to the elevator and out to the car. We shoved all his things into the backseat, not really caring if they fell off and splattered everywhere as we drove over to the studio.

Charlie was clearly unhappy in his seat, a pout upon his lips and arms across his chest. I didn't like seeing Charlie like this, no body would like to see their best friend upset and angry. I guess I couldn't blame myself, though. I had just made him see his ex so closely after their break up and after so many things that had happened, I was surprised that he actually made it out the other end.

"I'm sorry for doing that to you, Charlie," I said as we pulled into the alleyway beside the studio. "I should've let you know what I was thinking before I actually did it."

"I could've made the choice to stay in the car while you went to get my things," Charlie said as we got out of the car and walked towards the studios. "But that might've been a bit selfish and I wanted to see Annabelle's face again to make sure that I made the right decision."

I stopped Charlie outside the door to the studio, forcing him to look at me and I said, "You made the right decision. Believe me."

We smiled at each other before moving into the studios and beginning to pack what we could into my car. I convinced Charlie to leave the drum kit in the studio for Timbaland, despite Charlie's protests. He loved that drum kit but I knew that I had better one at the home studio. What I didn't at the home studio I managed to shove into the boot and the back seat of the car.

By the end of it, we were exhausted and the sun had gone down, leaving us in the dark as I locked up the studio for the final time and left the keys in an envelop in the front door. Dangerous, I know, but I didn't own the place anymore and I had taken all I wanted with me. I drove home as quickly as I could since I promised myself that I would cook Charlie something great, despite my average cooking skills after tasting what Adam could make.

When I pulled up to the gates, I saw Adam's car parked just inside. Adam sat on the bonnet of his car and looked towards us when I let Charlie and I in. I parked behind him and got out of the car. There was a couple of bags of groceries around his feet, locking his car as I approached him.

"How did you get in?" I asked him, Charlie following me to Adam.

"The gardener let me in as he was leaving," Adam said and motioned towards the bags around his feet. "I brought you some food to start you off in your 'new' home."

"Appreciate it," I said, smiling graciously. "You just decided to come by yourself?"

"I came with him too," Tommy said, coming through the front doors of the house. "Couldn't leave him to come to your house without me. I wanted to see how awesome it was as well. Oh and sorry, I needed to use the bathroom. Maid let us in."

I gave Tommy a warm embrace and when we broke apart, Charlie asked, "So, what's for dinner?" l laughed to myself. "What? It's a perfectly reasonable question."

"Whatever you say," I said, picking up some of the bags of groceries. "Tommy, do you want to help Charlie take all the stuff out the back?"

Tommy gave me a weird look and when Adam saw the exchange, he rolled his eyes, saying, "I'll help him."

"Thank you, Adam," I said as I ushered Tommy into the house with the rest of the grocery bags.

I saw Tommy look in amazement around the house as I led him to the oversized kitchen that Dave and I hardly ever used. We dumped what we had on the bench and I turned on the light, illuminating the kitchen. Beginning to unpack what we had in silence and feeling it was slightly awkward, I paused and moved towards one of the cupboards. There, I pulled out my iPhone and pugged it into a headphone jack.

Putting my music on shuffle, the first song that came on was "Back in Black" by AC/DC. Turning back to Tommy, I saw him bopping his head along to the music as we finished unpacking the food that Adam brought for us. By the time we got to the chorus, we were screaming the words and I was jumping around like an absolute idiot. Adam and Charlie walked into the kitchen and laughed as they saw me jumping around like a monkey.

As it got back into the verse, I turned around expecting it to just be Tommy there but when I saw Adam and Charlie there, I flushed in embarrassment. Charlie seeing this, started acting like I was moments earlier to make me feel less embarrassed. I smiled at his attempted and stopped him by giving him a hug.

Turning to Adam, I asked, "What's for dinner, chef?"

"Only Charlie and I know of that, otherwise you may pick your table of choice and get Mr. Ratliff here to help you," Adam said, shooing Tommy and I out of the kitchen.

We looked at each other expectantly as we were shooed out. I managed to grab my mobile as we left, disconnecting the music. I heard shouts of annoyance as I did so and told them to use their own iPods to do so. I showed Tommy where Dave kept the mostly unused cutlery and ushered him into a large dining room.

As I studied the room, Tommy came up next to me and said, "This might be a bit too fancy for tonight."

"Agreed," I said and walked from the dining room to a small but comfortable table on the balcony outside.

"That's better," Tommy said as we helped each other set up the table.

"Adam was asking what you said to me earlier," I said as we set up the table.

"Really?" Tommy said, unsurprised. "I heard the argument as you were going to the lift."

"Did he come and speak to you?" I asked him, interested.

"He did, actually," Tommy said. "He is really concerned for you, even though, at times, it might be a kindness that might extend past friendship."

"Did you tell him what you said to me?" I said as we finished setting up the table and hovered awkwardly around the table.

"I just reminded him that he was in a relationship and not to get anymore involved with you than he already was," Tommy said as I motioned for him to follow me across to the home studios and up to my room. "He'll be arriving in L.A. very soon and I don't want him to be caught up in the middle of something else when he arrives."

"Can't agree with you more," I said as I collapsed on my bed, so happy to back upon it. "Will I get to meet this mysterious man of Adam's?"

"Of course you will," Tommy said as he floated about my room, studying what I had to offer. My clothes that Adam and Charlie had so graciously brought up for me were upon the ground near my wardrobe. "He will probably be as excited to meet you as you him."

"It'll be interesting, that's for sure," I said as Tommy began to go through some of my clothes in my wardrobe.

"If you have me, you'll be fine," Tommy said as he pulled out one of my leather jackets and I hoisted myself up into sitting position, watching him study my jacket. "Where did you get this?"

"Some alleyway store," I said. "Meaning to go back there but just haven't had the time recently."

"You're taking me there when we're free from all this shit," Tommy said, putting the jacket back into my wardrobe. "Besides, as long as Adam's partner doesn't think you're any kind of threat or the such, you should be fine."

"I'm sorry?" I said, slightly confused. "What plan do you have in mind, Tommy."

Tommy turned to me with a smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"