Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Drinks & Waitresses

I moved away from blue eyes and akwardly moved around in circles, not knowing what I was doing. I was repeating myself with a consistent phrase of "um" and pushing my wavy brown hair behind my ear. I head blue eyes chuckle.

"I'm Adam," I heard blue eyes say and I stopped in my tracks.

I snapped to him and stared.

"I was actually having fun calling you 'blue eyes' in my head, but okay," I commented and moved towards the couch.

"Blue eyes?" Adam commented.

"Because you have the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen," I said, instantly regretting what I said.

I palmed my fore head and scolded myself underneath my breath. I picked up my bag, throwing it over my shoulder and turning back to Adam.

"That wasn't meant to be awkward at all," I said, tensing for his reaction.

"Lack of food makes us say weird things sometimes," Adam said and right on cue, my stomach grumbled. Adam laughed. "Let's get some food."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Adam and I sat down in the back corner of a semi-crowded restaurant I would only suspect get more crowded as the night wore on. It was early on a Friday night in tinsletown and one would only expect it to get more crazy.

Searching through the menu the waitress placed in front of me, ogled Adam and asked us if we wanted any drinks.

"A scotch on the rocks, thanks," I said as my eyes reverted back to the menu in front of me.

The waitress raised her eyebrow at me and said, "Are you even over 21?"

I looked back up at her, Adam snorting. I glared at Adam for a second before focusing my eyes back on the waitress.

"Do you seriously doubt I would even try to order alcohol if I wasn't over 21?" I retorted.

Adam snorted again as the waitress' face hardened.

"Can I just see your ID, miss?" the waitress said firmly.

"You don't believe me, fine," I said, reaching into my backpack and pulled out my leather studded wallet. I handed my ID to her and she studied it, her eyes moving from the ID to my face and back. "Believe me?"

"This is fake," the waitress said, handing the ID back to me and crossing her arms over her chest.

I took the ID from her and narrowed my eyes at her. I was about to say something I would surely regret when Adam came to my rescue.

"She's over 21," Adam said, turning his attentions to the waitress. "Stop being so stuck up and taking that ID as a fakie. Just because you want to be in her position doesn't mean you can't serve her a drink." The waitress visibly becomes frustrated. "And I'll get a tequila sunrise."

Adam turned back to me, straight faced. The waitress turns on her heel and storms off angrily When she was out of ear shot, I began to laugh hysterically as I put my wallet into my bag. Adam gave me a wide smile as his eyes turned back to his menu.

"Nice purse, by the way," Adam said as he turned the page of the menu.

"Nice comebacks, by the way," I said as I turned back to my menu.

"No problem, honey," Adam said and intently reads one of the items.

"Just have to think of something I could do for you in return," I said as I found something on the menu I liked.

"I think I'm the one that has to do a bit to make up for what I did," Adam said, setting down his menu and studying my face.

"What where you doing at the studios, anyway?" I asked, seeing the waitress return with our drinks.

She placed my drink roughly in front of me, spilling some of it's contents on the table, and sexily placed Adam's in front of him. I could tell she was trying hard to flirt with him and try and make up for before. Instead, Adam's eyes were fixated my spilt drink and pointed towards it, drawing the waitresses attention to it.

"You spilt my friends drink," Adam commented.

"What does that matter?" the waitress said.

"A new one would suffice," Adam said.

I shook my head, trying to tell him it was alright.

"Fine," the waitress said harshly and moved away from the table.

"You know, that was really unnecessary," I said, taking my drink and taking a sip. "I'm completely happy with this one."

"Just wanted to have a little fun, that's all," Adam said.

"That word doesn't exist in my vocab," I said, taking another sip of my drink.

"What do you mean?" Adam said, confused my intrigued.

"It's not something you really talk about to someone you've just met," I said, setting down my drink and relaxing into my chair.

"Which reminds me," Adam said. "I don't even know your name."