Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Dreams of Mixed Feelings

When I woke up the next morning, rolling over in my bed, I saw Adam lying there. I practically jumped off the bed and said, "Holy Mother of God, what the shit?" At that moment, Adam awoke and sat up on the bed. I had pressed myself against the wall, deathly afraid of the man that lay in my bed. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

"I could ask you the same question," Adam said, pushing his hair out of his eyes as he steadied himself on the bed.

I looked around the room and saw that I was no longer in my room, but the guest room Adam stayed in for the night. I thought he had left after I what he had did last night. Clearly he hadn't. My breathing became heavy as I set my gaze back to Adam whose eyes hadn't left me. I was dressed in the silky night gown that I had put on in front of Tommy but took it off when I felt totally uncomfortable. I pulled at my dress, feeling more uncomfortable than I had felt when I was Tommy.

I steadied my eyes on Adam and asked, "How did I get here?"

A seductive smile spread across Adam's lips as he said, "I have no idea, but I could only assume that you were sleepwalking. I am very glad that you are here, though." Adam slithered out of the bed and towards me. "Very glad." He took my wrists and pressed them above my head, his sweet sweet breath caressing my skin. "You are a very beautiful woman, Kassandra McDonald. I only wish I could have you forever."

As soon as Adam kissed me, I completely lost myself. He was holding me firmly against the wall as he kissed along my neck, making me shiver. If there ever was a sensitive spot upon my body where another man would kiss me, it would have to be there. It wasn't long before I felt a firmness upon the lower half of my body, making me shiver with unwelcome reactions.

He hoisted me up against the wall, taking off my silk night gown so I was completely naked in front of him. I didn't feel shy or any humiliation. I just wanted to be with him more than anyone I wanted to be with in my entire life and when he pressed against me, I screamed out in pain. Adam quieted me with a kiss and held his position for a few moments longer before he released. I let out a sigh of pleasure, knowing the enormous pressure that was pushed against me.

I moaned as he pressed against me once more and I got a strange feeling as if I was being surrounded by something that wasn't exactly there. I tried to push it away, as if it were a blanket that as only getting tighter and tighter that when I opened my eyes, I was in a completely different place. I looked around me and noticed Tommy lying in the bed next to me, looking at me expectantly.

I just blinked at him for a moment, not knowing what just happened. My arms were in an awkward position as well as my body half crawled onto Tommy's. Was I just humping his leg? Oh God, I thought. Why was I dreaming about Adam when Tommy was in my bed.

"That was refreshing," Tommy said as I slid off him.

"Oh God," I said, my heart beating at a million miles per hour. "I'm so sorry about that."

"It's okay," Tommy said, a playful smile crossing his lips. "Because that entire time you were doing that, you were saying my name."

"I was?" I said, totally confused because I swear that was Adam in the dream I was having.

Tommy nodded, the smile still upon his lips as he drew me into him, his arms wrapping around my body. I realised that I was wearing the same nightgown from my dream and I began to eye Tommy suspiciously. He laughed and pulled from me, laying back on the bed.

"We better get some sleep," Tommy said as he settled back into the bed.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked Tommy.

"What are you doing in mine?" he replied, opening one eye as he looked at me.

I looked around the room and noticed that it was the guest bedroom that I had let Tommy use, saying, "How did I get here? I thought I fell asleep in my own room."

"After you fell asleep, looking all innocent and such," Tommy said, looking back to the roof and closing his eyes. "I couldn't just leave you behind. Last night was too much of a close call to do such a thing."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad that you care for me so much in a way that is filled with friendship instead of romance."

"Glad to be of service," Tommy said with a sigh. "Now, get some sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow."

I snuggled myself back into bed but felt slightly awkward now, knowing what just happened in my dreams and what the dreams made me do to Tommy. I looked over at him and asked, "You mind..."

"Not at all," Tommy said as he elongated his arm towards me.

I nervously rolled into his embrace and rested my head upon his chest. His arm slithered around my waist and comfortably held me there. I could feel his breathing ruffling my hair slightly as he exhaled and his fingers slowly stroking my side. I let my hand rest upon his chest and sighed.

"As long as you don't repeat what you did before," Tommy said. "Everything should be okay."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't tell you how awkward it was sitting in the kitchen, having breakfast with Adam in the same room. I kept on getting flashes of what I dreamt of last night and just shivered. When Adam turned back from the stove, he saw me do so and his eyes furrowed in concern. I looked up at him as he gave me a plate of bacon and eggs with a few slices of toast too. He poured a glass of orange juice for me and placed it along side my iron tablets he was forcing me to take regularly.

"That will hopefully warm you up," Adam said as he served himself a plate of food.

I began eating my food, Adam and I the only people in the room as Camilla, Charlie and Tommy decided that waking up late seemed like a good idea. Besides, Adam and I had a long day ahead of us so an early start with good food to start it off was essential. Chief Redman would be arriving soon, so we had to be ready.

As I ate my food, I considered telling Adam of what happened last night but I knew things were still awkward between us since he accidentally let out his rage upon me instead of Tommy. Things got out of control and I was still hurting slightly from it too. I had a bruise around my eye and a healing scar upon my lip.

I didn't honestly regretting putting myself in front of Tommy because he had protected me so many times that I guess it was my turn to protect him, even though it might have been physically. Adam had deeply regretted his actions, Tommy had told me before I went to bed. I was completely out of it so I didn't hear a word Adam said once he had knocked me to the ground.

I wasn't sure if I should have forgiven Adam or not but according to the dream last night, I should. I would let things sit for a while, though. Our friendship was sensitive at the moment and right now, it didn't need heavy prodding or pocking. It needed to be gently handled as Adam and I got through the next part of our lives.

Adam turned from the stove and sat at the counter opposite me, picking at his food and said, "Look, I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I've already forgiven you."

"Have you really, now?" Adam questioned, looking up from his food.

"I couldn't hate you forever," I said, knowing what I was about to say shouldn't have been said. "I've been having these really weird dreams about you, though."

He almost dropped his fork but managed to successfully continue to eat, saying, "Same."

I eyed Adam and said, "Don't lie to me, Mr. Lambert."

"In these dreams, though," Adam said. "You were saying Tommy's name instead of mine."