Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

In Deservance

Before I knew it, Adam and I were back at home despite the drawn out time of trying to figure out what Adam wanted to tell me. Redman stayed int he backseat with his mobile in his hands, quickly texting away like a teenager not wanting to talk to their parents. At random times he was talking to various people in a serious and harsh tone. I was so grateful when I reached home because I was rid of the Chief of Police and able to crack down on Adam without being overheard by Redman.

I thanked Redman for his kindness to ushered him into the foyer, looking him up and down, saying, "Speak. Now."

He took my hand, his face showing some kind of strange expression that I couldn't exactly figure out. I was taken back into his room, into his bathroom. I don't know why he lead me here but I guess that's what I was here to find out. I watched him close the door behind him and turn to me. Adam slowly began to remove his jacket and then his shirt, his fingers lingering on the fabric. This was really the first time that I noticed him naked and actually got to study him. The previous time, when we were in the pool, I was so overwhelmed by the feelings I was having for him that I never really had the chance of studying him.

He was beautiful, gorgeous. That was all I could say, really. Freckles dotted his body, cross his chest and his arms. The beautifully dotted his lips as he came close to me but I was drawn away by this when I saw markings upon his back. They were red as if someone had drawn their fingers along it multiple times, and hard too. He leaned against the bench, his head hanging as I walked towards him and lightly touched the markings upon his back.

Was this his proof? Was this his proof that I had slept with him?

"Anyone could've done that," I said, continuing to study the markings upon his back. "Anyone."

"Couldn't that 'anyone' have been you?" Adam said.

I rested my hands upon his back, fulling taking in his warmth before letting my fingers run over his back, over the markings and over the slight muscle that toned his back. I could feel him move slightly as he changed his grip upon the edge of the bench. I slid my arms around his stomach and pressed myself against him. My cheek pressed between his shoulder blades, taking in his scent.

This was the kind of behaviour I hated myself for and that I was doing in last night not only in my dream but in the pool as well. If I wanted him like this, why Tommy's name? I didn't like him that way, he was like my best friend now. He protected me and prevented anything from happening between Adam and I. He looked after me, but it's not like Adam didn't either. Adam was there with me through the hard emotional times but that didn't prevent him from trying to kiss me or get in my pants.

Sauli, his boyfriend. was arriving in LA tomorrow and I didn't want to ruin their relationship. I guess I would have to ask him myself tomorrow when I met him. I knew I would have to meet him since I was Adam's music producer and would be working with him thoroughly for a little while, now. By the way it was going, it wouldn't be long before the bad would be staying at my house for the duration of the recording of the album.

Adam turned around in my embrace so that I had my head buried in his chest. I felt my body tense slightly, my eyes closing and my lips thinned. My fingers pulled at the skin upon his back as I felt Adam returned my embrace and burying his face in my hair. His kissed the top of my head and lifted my chin to look at his face. I took my hand from his back and let my fingers rest upon his lips, his beautiful freckles becoming more visible.

"How could I have slept with you last night?" I said, my eyes flickering up to his eyes. "What does the markings on your back prove? They could've been from the pool."

"They weren't from the pool," Adam said, his forehead pressing against mine as I dropped my hand and slid it back around him. "You had that same look in your eyes when I came to you after you went to bed and Tommy left. I guess he didn't tell you about the period of time where he paced his room, worried to death about me coming back for you."

"He told me he couldn't leave me alone," I said as he took my face in his hands. "He was scared of you."

"He was scared of us. He was scared for me and Sauli," Adam said. "The truth is, Sauli and I aren't even in the dating game yet. I asked him to come here to be here for the recording of my new album and there, I was going to ask him out."

"What makes me believe what you just said," I said. "How am I supposed to believe that?"

Adam kissed me before I could ask anything more, his body fully embracing and complimenting my own. His lips tasted of strawberries and his body had this familiar scent that somehow confirmed of what happened last night even if I didn't remember. I wanted to remember, though, even though there were only flashes.

He was pulling at my pants, wanting to connect us. Between our kisses, my breaths haggard and and my body tingling like I never had felt. He hoisted me up onto the bench, levelling out the height difference between us, and pulled at my pants. I did what I could to help him, but he was on top of it before I had even started. I pulled off my jacket and his lips were upon my neck, kissing it.

"Your hickeys are still there from last night," Adam said, his lips brushing against my neck as he spoke. "I'm surprised the make-up still managed to stick from last night. I thought Tommy would've known better."

"I thought you would've known better than to seek me out like this," I said, Adam pulling me towards him. "I don't want to be your fuck buddy, Adam."

"You're not my fuck buddy, Kassie," Adam said as I made a gasping noise as we were brought together. "You're my lover, you're my everything."

I buried my head into the crook of his neck, my teeth grazing his neck as if I was a vampire. There was such an immense pressure that I thought I was going to black out. My breath was caught in my throat and I struggled to breathe. Adam pulled from me and I managed to get a small breath of air back but it wasn't long before Adam and I were connected again, feeling a warm feeling within me.

It was then that it hit me (don't take that the wrong way). There was such an immense pressure that I thought I was going to black out. That was it. I had passed out because when Adam had come to me and we had sex, it had caused my to come in and out of consciousness. What kind of fucker would have sex with someone who was coming in and out of consciousness? If we weren't in this situation right now, I would have totally slapped him.