Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Gambling With A Life

"You've taught me how to use this before, haven't you?" Charlie asked as he moved towards the sound desk and fiddled with Adam's voice a little more than I had, making it perfect. "Can't I just press record and you're all set?"

"It's harder than it looks, Charlie," I said as I made the final touches on what I was hearing.

"I have only rehearsed with the band once before," Charlie said, shooing me away from the sound desk and into the other room. "Besides, you know the songs better than I do."

"You know I really don't want to do this," I said as hovered at the door.

"Just as long as I get credit for what happens here today," Charlie said as he turned his attentions to the sound desk. "Now get your bum into that room so I can sound check the drum kit."

"I guess you don't have to worry about getting accredited for," I said with a smile and walked into the room.

The only one that noticed me when I walked in was Tommy. The rest of the band went about their own business and playing their instruments. I walked towards Tommy, standing uncomfortably close as I began to press various notes upon his bass. Not knowing what I was doing at first but playing the strings that I was pressing the notes upon. Getting the hang of where I was going, I picked up the headphones off the amp behind him with my spare hand and put them over his ears.

He looked up at me expectantly and smiled when he heard what we were playing together. After a second, I pulled my fingers from his bass and let him play it on his own. I helped him when he missed the notes, pressing my fingers where he missed them. When he got the hang of it, I moved away from him and went to sit behind the drum kit. Tommy's eyes followed me as I picked up my sticks off the snare drum and began making a beat to what he was playing.

Monte soon enough turned his attentions to what Tommy and I were playing. Determining what song we were playing, he joined in. We were all in sync and we flowed with the highs and lows of the song. Looking up to Charlie on the other side of window, he gave me the thumbs up and letting me know that we were ready to go. I drew the song to a close and stood from the drum kit.

I motioned for Monte to put on his headphones and moved towards Camilla. He did what I asked of him as I pressed my hand into the small of Camilla's back and she looked up at me expectantly as I said, "You can go into the studio. We'll record the piano part last since we won't be able to hear you over the noise I'll be making over there."

She smiled at me wildly, giving me another hug before she left the room. I knew that she was excited about being with Charlie, even if it was only for a short while. It made my heart swell at the love that they had for each other. I wasn't sure if was love, though, but it certainly seemed like it.

My next stop was Adam in the booth. I hesitantly walked towards him and tapped on the glass of the window. Eventually, he looked towards me and noticed my hand pressed against the window. He reached out and matched his hand with mine. My swelling heart now constricted with the fact that I could never look at him the same ever again. Knowing the fact that he and I were two completely different kinds of people, him in a relationship and me somewhere in between knowing if I was pregnant with his child or not.

I moved from the window and headed back towards the drum kit, taking a detour to the door and shutting it. I looked to Tommy who was utterly focussed upon his guitar and going over the notes that I had just showed him. When he noticed my presence so close to him, he looked up with an intense gaze. My fingers hovered near his lipgloss covered lips and took in the cologne that he wore. I recognised it as the one from his apartment and smiled to myself.

"You smell nice," I said.

Tommy smiled and kissed my fingertips as I began to move away. I pressed my fingertips to my lips and licked them. They tasted as good as it looked upon his lips. I licked my fingers clean before I slipped on my headphones and picked up my sticks. Charlie gave me a nod as I lead the band into the song.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in the studios alone, just how I liked it to be when I was working on project. I had mastered at least ninty percent of the song and was repeating a certain part of the song over and over so I could completely perfect this certain part. Charlie walked into the room behind me and walked into the room. I didn't noticed Charlie walking into the room until I could smell the hot chocolate that he held. I turned off the song that I had on repeat and let myself be distracted by the drink that Charlie had brought me.

"Hows the track going?" Charlie asked as I took the drink from him and took a sip.

"Nearly done," I said. "Just got this last part to do and we've got us our first track."

"Can I hear it?" Charlie asked as I took another sip of my drink.

"I don't want to show something I haven't finish yet," I said, completely ignoring Charlie and focusing upon my work.

"Perfectionist," Charlie said as he got up from his seat and walked towards the door again. "Made dinner for you and it's in the fridge if you want it."

I took note of this but didn't respond. Charlie sighed and left the room, leaving me to complete the last part of the track. It wasn't long before I actually finished it, saved the file and shut everything down. I left the room the room in darkness with the drink that Charlie had given me and finished it on my way to the kitchen. I searched for the bin when I was in the kitchen and threw the plastic up into it.

I went to the fridge and found my food. When I closed the door, I saw Tommy there and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw him. Shaking my head, I closed the fridge door and sat at the bench, taking the glad wrap off the plate. Pasta, again. Seeing the food, though, made me smile and turn my attention to the man that made me jump.

"Nice of you to join me," I said as Tommy sat on the other side of the bench.

"I wanted to get a drink before I went over to your room," Tommy said as he cocked his head to the side. "What did you want to talk to me about."

I ate s ome more of my food before I decided that I should answer Tommy, saying, "While I was out, I got a few pregnancy tests."

I tried not to look at Tommy as his expression changed dramatically and his hand reached out to mine. I sighed and set down my fork, taking Tommy's hand. I looked up him and searched his worried face.

"I haven't used it yet," I said. "I wanted to wait until you were there with me. I didn't want to handle the news alone."

"Understandable," Tommy said and glanced down at the food. "Have you finished?"

I nodded, not being able to eat anymore with what was about to happen in my life. Tommy took my food and finished it more quickly than I could have. He disconnected his hand from mine and put the plate into the sink before taking me around the waist, leading me back to my room. I searched the cupboards until I found where I had hid the pregnancy test. My shaking hands made it hard for me to open the packaging.

Tommy took it from me and opened it for me, handing me the test before leaving the room and closing the door behind me. I stared at the test for a few seconds before I slowly pulled down my pants and sat upon the toilet. After a few seconds, I pulled myself from the toilet and put the test on the edge of the sink. I pulled my pants back up and knocked on the door to say that Tommy could come back in.

I went back to the test as Tommy walked into the room. His arm went about my waist and his head sliding into the crook of my neck. He had to duck down a little because of our height differences. Tommy's hands rested upon my stomach, playing with my clothing a little as we waited for the sign upon the test to appear.

+