Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

The Jackets In Rolling Stone

Tommy hugged me so hard that I thought I was about to faint. I still hadn't told him that I had planned on taking him to the photo shoot with Vogue and I didn't plan on telling him until after the Rolling Stone shoot. I had called back the number from Rolling Stone and confirmed that I would be attending. I was told to bring something, one or two items at the least, that could be photographable while all the rest would be provided by the magazine. I was in the bathroom when Adam appeared at the door and watched me apply my make up. Very little, for now, but when I was going to the shoot, I would pile on how much I thought was necessary.

I glanced over to Adam, seeing him studying me by the door. Finishing off my make-up, I pulled away from the mirror and pushed passed Adam, letting me past as I walked into my room in search of my purse. Finding it by my bed, I picked it up and turned to Adam, eyes steady.

"You get a call from Rolling Stone?" Adam asked as he walked towards the stairs with me following behind him.

"Just returned it," I said as we walked out of the studios and across the backyard.

"So I heard you're going to do some shopping with Tommy," Adam said, strolling past the infamous pool.

"What does it matter to you?" I asked as we reached the main house and walked to the foyer where I saw Tommy. Approaching Tommy, he slunk an arm around me as I we both turned to Adam. "I thought you had enough clothes to take with you."

"You never, know," he said, taking his keys from his pocket. "I might need some especially for this shoot."

Adam raised his eyebrow as I gave him a questioning look, saying, "How do you mean?"

Adam ushered us out of the foyer towards his car outside the front of the house. "I got a lot of my clothes from home in the time you spent working on the track after we finished recording it but I couldn't find anything suitable."

"Can you just explain to us what you're talking about?" I begged, sliding into the backseat beside Tommy and his arm slid around my shoulder, pulling me towards him.

"Let's just say there will be an element sleekness in the shoot," Adam said as he started the car and pulled down the driveway.

"Is your lover coming?" I questioned.

"He's going to meet us there with some coffee," Adam said, rolling his eyes as we pulled up to a store and to see Sauli standing there with coffee's in his hands. "I know how much you don't like coffee so I asked him to get you a hot chocolate instead."

Adam looked back at me before he got out of the car and walked to Sauli, taking one of the drinks from him. He kissed Sauli lightly on the lips and started saying things Tommy and I couldn't hear. I looked to Tommy and said, "So much for our shopping trip."

"So much for it," Tommy said as he slinked away from me, joining Sauli and Adam.

I sighed as I got out of the car, Adam seeing me getting out of the car and locking it behind me. I joined the small group, Sauli politely giving me the hot chocolate that Adam had ordered for me. I took it gratefully as I split from the group, not wanting to join in their idle conversation. Tommy gave Adam a hesitant look over his coffee as he joined me in the store that we had parked outside of. I had been in here before and it was where I shopped for my little wardrobe. I looked around me, slowly walking through the racks of clothes in search of something that I could wear, or Tommy could wear for that matter.

As I was going through the racks of clothing, I found a jacket really similar to the jacket Tommy had found in my wardrobe. I picked it up as Tommy joined me and I showed it to him. A small smile spread across his lips as he gave me his coffee and slid off the jacket he wore now, giving it to me also. He slid on the jacket that I had found for him, fitting him perfectly. I smiled at the sight, knowing how well it suited him.

"What do you think?" he said, feeling it out and moving this way to that.

"Perfect," I said, motioning for him to take his things back. "That wasn't so hard."

"That's only one part of the searching," he said as he took of the jacket and we switched things back over again. "We still got to find things for the rest of the shoot."

"Don't you possible have anything else in your wardrobe that you could wear?" I said as we began walking amongst the racks of clothes again. "I suppose you don't. That's why we're here, I guess."

"We're here for you too," Tommy said, pausing me as he found a nice top that I took an liking too. "You like that?"

"It's not bad," I said, taking from him in exchange for his jacket. "I'd have to try it on, though."

"Wouldn't expect you not to," he said as I felt the material and studied it. "Would you also want to try something else on a bit moreā€¦sexy?"

I didn't like the sound of that one bit and I let him know, too. He smiled widely at me as he led me to a corner of the store that I had never really been before where we found corsets, dresses that would hug my body and tops that were certainly too reveal for me to wear. I blushes red and shook my head, moving away. Tommy pulled me back into the corner and towards something that he knew I would wear. I found a beautiful silk white kimono that would go to my knees. I would definitely have to wear something underneath that because there would be no way I would wear that by itself.

"That's beautiful," I said, pulling it out from amongst the clothes.

His lip gloss stained lips pressed against my ear, whispering, "I knew you would find something in this section."

"I would have to wear something underneath it, though," I said and when I turned to him, he shook his head.

I glared at him as I scoured the rest of the section, searching for something I could wear. By the end of it, Tommy had found more things than I had. We walked to changing rooms where we found Adam and Sauli, Adam dressed in something ridiculous which made me spit out the last of my hot chocolate. Adam smiled at me as I took the changing room next to Sauli and putting my things upon the hook.

"What do you think, Kassie?" I heard Adam ask as I began to change into the kimono I had found.

"I think it looks ridiculous," I said. "If you want my hones opinion."

Adam laughed as I studied myself in the mirror within the changing room. It had a very revealing cleavage and instead of going down to my knees, it got about half way down my leg. I groaned as I moved from side to side, still having my jeans on as I studied myself in the mirror.

"How does it look?" I heard Tommy say from the other side.

"Horrible," I said, sighing.

"It can't be that bad," Tommy said, pulling back the curtain to the changing room and smiling widely as he saw me. "Just a little fix up and you'll be fine."

Tommy dragged me from the changing room and when Sauli saw me, he pulled me aside and looked me up and down. Before I even realised what was happening, Sauli had his hand down my top and re-arranged my breasts so they sat nicely in the dress. He pulled away from me, studying my appearance. Happy with what he saw, he smiled and spun me around to the mirror. I looked so much better than I had but I still wasn't happy with how much I was revealing. Through the mirror, I gave Tommy a worried look before refocusing upon Sauli behind me.

"Who are you?" I said.

"I'm Sauli," he said with a smile. "I manage a lot of Adam's wardrobe."

"As you would," I said, turning from side to side.

Tommy walked from behind me dressed in a t-shirt, the jacket I had found him and a pair of black jeans, slinking his arm around me. I watched him through the mirror as he ran his nose along my neck. His hair fell over his face as he did so with his face becoming close to mine. He gave me a soft kiss on the cheek as he pulled away and spun me around. I laughed lightly as he held me out in front of him and smiled.

"You look beautiful," Tommy said, making me blush.

"He's right," Adam said, coming out from one of the changing rooms in a suit looking very smart.

I looked him up and down, not sure if I should that I liked what I saw. Adam smiled at me and stood by my side, making me look back towards the mirror. He moved to his side, gaining a better look of what he was wearing. Tommy slunk back into the background and standing next to Sauli, watching Adam and I. We looked right together in what we were wearing and I could see why the editors from Rolling Stone chose us for their cover. I just still wasn't sure about the clothing I wore. I turned on my side again and when I did, I saw Adam looking down at me. I covered up my cleavage and disappeared from his side.

Adam took my chin and made me look up at him, saying, "I thought Tommy would've taught you a few things by now."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the time we got to the photo shoot, I was carrying a bag full of clothing that Tommy, along with Adam and Sauli, made my buy. Compared to Adam who only bought a suit, I felt I had brought too much. When we arrived, we bumped into Charlie, Camilla and Monte as we were ushered into hair and make-up. My plan had failed to go back home and put on more make-up for the shoot but it was a good thing that I didn't because they wiped everything off my face as soon as I sat down in the seat.

The organiser, I was assuming, came into where we were getting our make-up done and told us that the cover shot would be done first, followed by the rest of the shot's with the band in the studio. The next morning would be when the shots in the studio would be done and also when I planned to get everyone back into the studio to get the next song finished. We had eleven more songs to record and not a lot of time to do so.

By the time I had been rushed through hair and make-up with Adam, I had fake eye-lashes on with silver balls attached to the end of it along with heavy make up around my eyes with colours that boosted my dark eyes. My lips were held little colour but what it lacked in colour it made up for in shine, having a little silver sprinkled in. My finger nails had been painted pure black while my hair had been curled and hung loosely around my shoulders, my fringe flicking upwards. A silver sparkle was added as I got up from my seat. My hair bopped as I moved in wardrobe, pushed into a changing room that was mine for the shot. I shoved my bag into the corner and found a silk black dress that would hang off the shoulder.

I sighed at the dress, self-conscious as always. I began peeling off my clothing and I slipped the dress on. It fell perfectly about my curves, clinging tight as if there was no tomorrow. I pulled at the dress to see if could come even loser but that never would happen with a dress like the one I was wearing. I found a pair of shining black stilettos upon the ground that kind of acted like ballet shoes as it got further up the ankle I pulled the shoes on, hopping around the changing room as I tried to get them on. Wrapping around my legs, I stumbled out of the changing rooms. I had never worn a par of high heels before, stilettos for that matter.

When I stumbled out of the changing room, I fell into Adam who held me up and steadied me. He had heavy eye make-up on, the type that suited him the most. His nails were painted black like my own and his eyes practically shone from underneath his make-up. I was slightly disappointed in the fact that most of his freckles had been covered up. It as always a turn on for me, along with his eyes, with Adam.

A wardrobe assistant was soon by my side, pushing Adam from me for a moment but he still held onto my hand to help keep me steady. She placed a silver necklace around my neck and gave me two fake crystal earrings that hung like a chandelier. He smiled at me and helped me walk towards the white screen where we would be having our photographs taken.

"Never worn heels before?" he asked me as we walked passed Tommy, Camilla and Monte who hovered behind the photographer and his assistants.

"Do you really think I would be that kind of person that would?" I asked as I managed to get the hang of wearing such horrid things.

Adam smiled at me as we reached the set and he helped me settle upon my feet. The photographer looked up to us and readied his camera, saying, "Pull something sexy for me. Adam, you know what I'm talking about."

My nerves set in as Adam took me around my waist, taking hold of one of my legs and pulled it up. When he did this, it caused me to fall backwards, his hand around my waist going to the small of my back and holding me there. There was a split up the side that I didn't realise was there before and revealed so much my leg that I didn't like.

Out of reaction, I put my hand around his neck to keep me stable while my other hand rested upon his arm. Underneath the suit that he bought earlier today I felt his toned muscle. I forced myself not have a reaction for him but it became excessively hard as Adam 's lips hovered near my own. His hand upon my leg moved further and further up my leg as the photographer continually took pictures.

In an instant, Adam pulled me up to my feet as he spun me around so that I was facing the photographer and the rest of the band that was facing us. I had a scared expression upon my ace as Adam pulled my body up against him, one arm around my waist hovering dangerously close to my cat while the other took hold of one of my breasts. I heard the photographer mutter "perfect" as he took a multitude of photographs.

I soon felt Adam's lips pressed upon my ear, nibbling at my earlobes. I felt my body shiver as my head lolled backwards and Adam's lips pressing against my neck. He picked me up and held me in his arms as I lay weakly in his embrace. My hands hung over the top of my head with one on my forehead as the lights flashed around us as the photographer took the pictures.

By the time we finished, Adam and I were rushed off the set again and into wardrobe. I pulled off my dress and the jewellery that I was wearing. I found a black pair of skinny jeans that I slipped on along with a pair of boots. I found the kimono that I bought earlier and groaned when I saw it. Slipping it over my head, I stepped out of the changing room and was given a necklace with a cross upon it with as I slipped on the silver bracelets that I was give. I exchanged the earrings for a pair of silver hoops.

Someone from make-up rushed into wardrobe and began to straighten my hair, making the edge of my hair flicking out. I was then ushered out of wardrobe where Tommy was waiting with the rest of the band along with their instruments. Tommy gave me my sticks as I took my place beside him.