Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

The Possibilities of a Double Wedding

I decided that I needed to go into uni today to hand in my letter of explanation of why I would be pulling out of my course. Tommy said that he wanted to come with m e but I convinced him that he needed to be at the studio today to begin the recording of the fourth track. We were going at an alarming pace because usually the recording process took way longer than this - months even. I was going to drive myself to uni but there was a SUV waiting out the front for me. It was a good thing that I didn't take my car because the paparazzi was crazy outside the university.

I had a bodyguard with me and it reminded of the last time that I was at uni. There were people shouting questions about Slash, Adam and Tommy along with the new album that Adam and I were working upon. With all the questions about Slash, I wondered if he was actually okay? I wanted to see if he was well enough to actually come back to listen on the album but I was guessing he wouldn't be well enough to work on it again. It would just be a good thing to have him there to see what he thought.

That was another thing that I would have to do today although I suspected that I would be too busy to actually do anything else apart from dropping this letter off to uni and go back to the studio to help finish off the track, maybe even adding the drums if need be. There was going to be an acoustic track on the CD so I wasn't sure if they even needed me but I still wanted to be there to help record the album since Charlie was practically doing all the work in that department.

The bodyguard followed me down the hallway to the main office where he stayed outside the door as I walked in. The woman at the desk looked up at me and greeted me with a smile. I explained to her what the letter was for and asked her to pass it onto the head of the music sector or whoever it had to get to. It was quick and simple, leaving before anything could get messy. Although it didn't get messy with handing in the letter, it got messy when I stepped out into the hallway with my bodyguard and I saw Chloe and her two friends with her going into the rehearsal room. Her two friends walked into the room but she remained at the door and glared at me. I continued to walk down the hallway and completely ignored her, acting as if I had never seen her in the first place. When she grabbed me on the arm and turned me towards her, making me acknowledge that she was there, I rolled my eyes, making a little groaning nose to myself.

"You're coming to the rehearsal today, right?" she asked, her body language trying to force me to do what she wanted.

"What makes me think that I would want to be in a band with you?" I said, pulling myself away from Chloe and my bodyguard standing close behind me, ready to intervene when need be.

"We have to be in one for uni, remember?" Chloe said. "Oh, I remember. You don't like to turn up to class anymore, do you?"

"I don't have to go to class anymore," I said, my features throwing back at her what she showed me. "I quit. I already know half the stuff their teaching here that I could practically teach people like you."

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it," Chloe retired, knowing that she was loosing the argument. "You could at least wait until we did our final performance."

"You could at least try to stop clinging onto me because you think you can control me, Chloe," I said, beginning to walk down the hallway and away from her the last time. "I'll see you from my platform at the MTV Music Awards!"

"This wont be the last time you see me, Kassie McDonald!" she screamed as my bodyguard walked out in front of me and pushed all the paparazzi aside when I lay a hand on his shoulder, saying to wait a moment while I at least answered some of their questions.

"What can I do you guys for?" I asked them, standing up the top of the steps and feeling like I was an important politician visiting a school. "What do I have to say to get you guys off my backs?"

"We'll never get off your backs!" one reporter said and they all laughed.

"I'll take a couple of questions so that you guys can have some of the answers you want," I said. "First question, anyone?"

"Hows the album recording going?"

"We're going very well," I said, not wanting to give away too much information. "We're going faster than expected but I'm not sure when the release date should be but I'll let you guys know, alright?"

"We haven't seen you back here in a while. What's the deal?"

Nice question that reporter had there.

"Since I have already been in the business a very long time, I questioned myself to why I as actually going here int he first place," I said. "I already know what I am doing, this place teaching me nothing I don't know already so I made the decision to leave."

"So we won't expect you to appear here anytime soon?"

"You got that right," I said. "Last question."

"What tickles your fancy? A bass player or a singer?"

These questions were getting better and better, just making me love how these questions were being put together.

"I prefer a singer that has more heart and soul than shock value," I said, beginning to move amongst the paparazzi with my bodyguard leading the way. "And I like a bass player who I know I can be myself around and treats me like I am the apple of his eye."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You tell me," I said as I slipped into the car and the bodyguard getting into the front seat. "Get me to the hospital, I need to check up on a friend."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a surprise that Slash was actually still in the hospital after all his time although I could see that he was ready to get out of this place. I wasn't that much of a fan of hospital's either so I could understand the reason why he didn't like it when I asked him about it. His wife, Perla, was sitting beside me in front of the window and held his hand the entire time I was there with him. By the looks of things, he had recovered well and could sit up on the bed. They had taken a lot of the bandages off with only little bandaid patches covering his wounds.

"Look, I am so sorry my father did something like he did," I apologised as we got passed all the formalities. "It wasn't right for him to do something like that."

"That's the past now, nothing we can do to change it," he said, smiling weakly at me.

"I'm glad you're okay, though," I said. "You had me really worried when I found out that you had been taken to hospital for getting shot."

"I think I had everyone a little worried," he said with a laugh, looking to Perla. "Some people a little too worried."

"She's your wife so it's understandable," I said, smiling at Perla. "She has a right to be, I think."

"How's the record going?" he asked, a sudden change of topic.

"Well enough," I said. "People were asking where you were when you first came in here. I guess they noticed your presence missing. Must have a large effect on people."

"I've been told that," he said.

"You are one of the greatest guitarists of all time, may I remind you," I laughed.

"There are a multitude of people who are better than me," he said. "Like you, for example."

"Lies," I said, shifting on my seat. "On another note, when do you think that you will be outta here?"

"By this afternoon," Perla commented, squeezing his hand.

"Give me a call when you're well enough to come by the studio to listen to the tracks we've done," I said. "It wold be amazing to actually have you feature on one of the tracks."

"If you say so," he said I stood up from my seat and rested my hand upon his for a moment as a sign of good-bye.

"I'll expect to see you around soon," I said as I left the room, giving him a wave as I left.

I hovered back out to the SUV that was parked out the front of the hospital and slipped in, the driver knowing that I didn't want to be anywhere but home right now. I was starting to feel a little nauseous again so it was a good idea that I was heading home. When I managed to get myself back to the studios without fainting or throwing up, I was informed that they had completed recording the track without any drums or percussion needed. I was happy with this because I didn't have to play in my nauseated state.

I relaxed back on the couch next to Tommy as Charlie placed the final touches on the track before leaving it completely up to me. Camilla was at his side before I could get a word into him about what I did today. He saw my face as Camilla dragged him off to the doorway and paused, holding Camilla back for a second.

"How did it go today?" Charlie asked me.

"I saw Chloe," I said as I relaxed into Tommy's embrace. "But that was my only drama for today, though."

"That bitch really needs to get a life," Charlie scoffed. "I still can't believe you ditched me."

"You know you can leave any time you want," I said. "I can offer you a job here, with me in the studio."

"You know my passion is playing the drums," he said.

"You could've been in there playing drums instead of me," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. "I've always been good at doing what I do in here so there was no real reason for me to be in there. That could've been you. You're a way better drummer than I could ever be and besides, I'm more of a guitarist than anything else."

"You're more of an all rounder than anything else," he said. "You're like the female version of Dave Grohl."

"So true," Tommy said from beside me.

"I'll let you get back to making out with your girlfriend," I said, watching Camilla drag Charlie through the door.

"Fiance!" he said as he left the room.