Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

"I Can Hear The Bells"

"How do I know which one is yours and which one belongs to Adam?" I questioned, my eyes narrowing at Tommy. "For all I know, one could be yours and the other could be his. Both could be his or both could be yours."

"We just have to see about that because we can't tell yet," Tommy said. "Although your stomach might be flat now, you still have children within you. Right now, it doesn't matter if all may be either Adam's or mines, they deserved to be loved by both of us."

"Sometimes don't know how true your words are," I said as I relaxed hesitantly into his embrace. "You don't know how distraught I was when I thought I lost everything."

"You didn't loose everything, Kassie," Tommy said as I closed my eyes. "You still have me."

"At least I still have you," I said. "Which brings my thoughts back to the wedding."

"What were you thinking of having?" Tommy said. "Something small, I hope. I don't want anything extravagant. That's Adam's job."

"I'm assuming his your best man, so obviously it's going to be so," I said with a laugh.

"Let's hope it's a small extravagance," Tommy said.

"It's not like I have many people to invite, either," I said as I drifted off into a wedding filled sleep. "So, small might be good."

As I slept, I thought of the wedding ceremony and how all eyes were upon me. I wasn't really fond of having everyone's attentions upon me, I wasn't that kind of person. I was the kind of person that strived to hide in the background, be heard through my instruments but not heard. That was why I was especially glad when I was asked to tour with Adam and be his drummer, not something like his guitarist where I could be visibly seen and gawked at. I was nervous at having a little snippet in his show to perform something where I was at the front of the stage playing the guitar or the piano. Whatever would work when we got to it. I was glad that I could hide behind my drum kit and only be heard and not seen.

My thoughts returned to the wedding, how I would have to meet Tommy's parents sooner rather than later. My heart started fluttering uncontrollably. The thought of actually getting married to Tommy finally sunk in when it dawned on me that I would have to meet his parents. Would his father walk me down the aisle to Tommy or would Adam do so? I would rather someone like Tommy walk me down the aisle than Adam. If Adam did so, it would be like one lover handing me off to another forever more. I didn't like the thought of it so I settled my mind upon the fact that I would have to ask Tommy's father to do something like this for me. I was suspecting it wouldn't be a huge deal, but you never know how people could react until you say the words you have to.

I was suspecting that Tommy's mother would be helping me find a dress and a maid of honour since I didn't know any girls that would take that place. I was thinking of asking her, but I guess that wouldn't be right. Camilla, maybe? But she had already declared how much she disliked me and wanted to be disconnected from me when she stormed into my mother's room where Adam and I slept, declaring that she quit and never wanted to see my face ever again. I would try, at least, but my respect for her dwindled. Whatever happened between us, she obviously overreacted at the feelings that she had for Tommy and acted on impulse, my presence stirring her into action of her hate. The possibilities of having a maid of honour didn't exist right now and but my thoughts turned to the other people that I knew. What about Slash and his wife Perla? What if I asked her to be my maid of honour? Then again, I hardly knew her to ask of her services, especially when she already had to deal with looking after Slash.

In the end, I decided that they would be one of the only people that I would invite and would be on my guest list apart from Charlie, Camilla an the dreaded Annabelle. I was considering inviting the Kardashian family as a bit of a joke from earlier, but I guess that would have been cruel of me. I would at least see if my father could get out of jail to see his own daughter getting married, doubting the fact that he would be able to do so. I would try, at least, despite our differences. I couldn't cut them off completely from one of the landmark moments of my life, one of the others was going to be the birth of my twins.

When I awoke, I was surprised at the fact that I was back at home. I was surprised at the fact that I had managed to travel so far without being awoken in the process. The sunlight came through the windows and highlighted all the dust within my room. Tommy was sitting at the desk in the corner of my room using the cinema screen computer that sat upon it. As I shifted, I noticed that I was practically naked expect for the oversized shirt that belonged to Tommy. When Tommy noticed my movements, he got up from the computer and knelt down on the edge of the bed, holding my hands and gazing into my eyes. My hands went to his face, loving how his beautiful chocolate eyes searched my face.

"Sometimes I hate the fact that your eyes are so beautiful," I said, seeing him laugh that made me smile.

"Sometimes I hate the fact that you are getting more beautiful by the day, making it very hard for me to keep myself away from you," Tommy said.

"How about we make a deal that we don't do it anymore until our wedding night," I said as I saw Tommy's face grow grim. It will make it more special for us.

"Do you know how hard that is going to be?" Tommy said as I slowly sat up on the edge of the bed and Tommy sitting on the bed beside me. "But if this is what you ask of me, I shall try."

"You are so beautiful," I said, taking his face and kissing his lips.

I felt his first falter as he took me by the waist and drew me closer, wanting to push me back onto the bed. I pulled away from him before I could and went to sit upon the chair he came from. I looked to the computer screen and saw wedding dresses littering the desktop. I glanced, annoyed at Tommy, as he approached me.

"What's this?" I asked him, point to the screen as he leaned on the back of my chair.

"I just wanted to look beautiful," he said.

"You know the rule that the husband is not meant to see the dress until the day of, right?" I said laughing , flicking through the tabs he had opened to one he had suits opened upon. "I don't like any of theses suits on here. How about the handsome black one?"

"I was thinking the same thing," Tommy said as I got up from the chair and walked towards the wardrobe. "Oh and I planned dinner with the 'rentals for tonight."

I looked over to my shoulder to Tommy and groaned, saying, "Is the best idea? I was just hoping we could stay in and watch a few movies, 'Star Wars' even."

"As much as I love that movie, we have to go see them sometime," he said as he watched me go through my wardrobe. "And, knowing mum, she would've been preparing a feast all day."

"Can't get out of this one, can I?" I said as I pulled out a pair of black jeans, boots, a tank top and a plaid button up shirt that could go over it. "I guess this could work."

"And when I spoke to her over the phone, she said that she wanted us to stay the night," Tommy said as he motioned towards a bag on the ground near the door. "So I packed us something light we could have."

"So much for my plans for afterwards," I laughed and began to change into my jeans, underwear and boots.

"So much for our deal," Tommy said as he shut down the mac.

By the time we had gotten to the car, giving the keys to Tommy as he helped me into the passenger seat, and started to drive to his parents house, my nerves began to tingle and my heart began to beat fast. I had never been so nervous of meeting anybody in my life. Meeting his parents would be the first step to many of them becoming my mother- and father-in-law. I was nervous as hell, scared and worried. I don't think Tommy knew how nervous I became when we pulled up out into a nice middle class home with a woman waiting out the front.