Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Kisses In The Rain

"Anthony, think about what you are saying!" Mary shouted as she took a step towards Anthony and I. "How can you split from me? Do you know how much more shame that will bring to our family? I don't think I could handle any more!"

"You and I are completely different people, Mary," Anthony said as I stepped in between them as Mary got threateningly close. "And I am glad that Tommy and Kassie are here because it has brought out the true you, the one that I have been trying to ignore for the last however many years we have been married. I just can't be with you anymore, how can you not see that?" He put his hand upon my shoulder and smiled to me. "Thank you for showing me that I was going to make the right decision. I have been waiting for a moment like this and wondering if it was the right choice. Thank you, Kassandra McDonald. I am glad for you to share my family name and for you to be one of us."

I nodded my head in thanks, with a little tear in my eye. When I turned to look back at Mary, I saw Tommy standing at the door behind her. His hand was up against the mesh part of the door and his eyes yearning to embrace me. The smile upon his face showed how much he appreciated his father's acceptance and decision to leave mother behind so he could fully embrace his son and future daughter-in-law. My smile grew stronger as I saw Tommy's and my eyes resting upon Mary's finally. Her face was drawn and depressed, her eyes showing her loss and sadness. I knew she had lost a battle she had been fighting many years for, to keep the last piece of family she had that was in Anthony. In a way, I felt sorry for her because she had just lost everything like I practically had but unlike me, I didn't bring it upon myself. Mary had driven Anthony and Tommy out of her life, causing them to never return unless it was completely necessary.

All the feelings that I had for her disappeared and she backed away form us, turning to the door where she stopped as she saw Tommy standing there looking at me longingly. I could hear her moaning slightly as she opened the door and pushed past him. He moved slightly to make room for her but stayed there for a moment longer as he looked to Anthony and I. After a while, I extended my arms to him and Tommy slowly came from the door to me. I embraced him heartily as I felt him hug me tighter than ever before, feeling his tear stained face upon my cheek. I noticed then that we were practically the same height, no wonder we had fit each other so perfectly unlike Adam and I when we hugged. Adam had always made me feel so small when we hugged, like he was fully enveloping me while Tommy hugged me with passion and love.

When we broke apart, I ruffled his hair playfully and kissed him lightly upon the nose. He pulled me in, his hands resting upon my hips and looked deeply into his eyes. My hands rested upon his chest as I felt his fingers rubbing against my side. I blushed and pulled away from him, turning my attentions to Anthony who looked out into the backyard. The thing that caught my eye when I looked out was all the clothes that were flying down from the second level. I narrowed my eyes in confusion as I walked out into the backyard with Tommy close behind to be attacked by a shirt flying from the window. I pulled it off my face, folding it over my arm and seeing Mary throwing piles clothes out the window. With the last piece of clothing that she threw out the window, it began to rain and setting all of Anthony's clothes into mud of the grass.

Not caring if I was going to get wet, I pulled my middle finger out to Mary as she shut the windows closed and turned from it. I went around the backyard picking up all the clothes, underwear and socks that I could find. Tommy stood as motionless as his father in the middle of the rain just staring at the window his mother was just at. I pilled all the clothes up on the edge of the porch and walked back to Tommy, his long fringe sticking to his face. I pushed it off his face and I noticed his eyes shifting to me. I knew that I must've looked horrible, my dorky thin clothes sticking even more to my pregnant body and my hair becoming curly, sticking to my head, but Tommy's long, deep and passionate kiss to me in the rain made me feel otherwise. It took a while for me to respond as passionately as he was but I must admit, it was kind of turning me on. Wouldn't you be turned on as well?

Our kisses almost warmed up the rain around us and setting it to boil, his hands pulling at my soaking wet jacket and running over my ass that was covered in soaking wet jeans. The only thing that was filling the space between us was the little drops of rain that managed to get between our lips. I didn't want our little make-out session to end but I knew it had to and if we wanted it to continue, it had to continue privately. I was really reconsidering our little pact that we wouldn't have sex until our twins were born but as the babies grew within me, I knew it would get harder and I was worried about hurting them, if it did at all. We pulled apart slowly, my shirt practically see through and my tank top sticking to me like no tomorrow. I didn't feel an ounce of self-consciousness as Tommy held me because I knew that I had nothing to be afraid of. Every part of me was perfect to Tommy just as every part of Tommy was to me. His dyed blond hair that was partially shaved on the side with his chocolate brown eyes and his little mouth and sensual tongue that lay beneath. His intricate tattoos and his toned, but small, physique, and most of all, his shortness that lined up with my own. I loved him all and I was glad that he was all mine.

"You're so beautiful," I said, feeling my lips becoming puffy from the intensity of his kissing. "I am glad that I am yours."

"And you are mine," he said and kissed me deeply one more time. "I'm just glad that you are with me."

We smiled at each other as we turned back to Anthony, walking slowly to him and once we reached his side back on the porch, I saw that he had tears streaking down his cheeks. At first, I thought it was the rain but the rest of his body was still dry. His eyes were cast towards us and a pleasant smile spreading across his lips. He hugged Tommy tightly and clapped him on the back before turning to me. Anthony took my hands and held them tightly, saying, "You are very lucky to have my son as a husband. He is a decent young man that wouldn't hurt a fly if he didn't have to."

"And I am very lucky to have you as a father," I said, drawing Anthony into a warm embrace and whispered in his ear. "You're more of a father than mine could ever be. Thank you for letting your son have me as his wife."

We pulled away and Anthony rested his hand upon my cheek with a smile, saying, "You're so very beautiful. You kind of remind me of when Mary was younger but she was nicer back then. Nothing like she is now."

"You're too kind," I said as he dropped his hand from my cheek and I began to shiver.

Tommy must have seen me because he stripped off his dripping wet jumper and slipped it over my head without another word. As I slipped into it's semi-warmness, Tommy said, "I think we better get back inside and have some desert and tea."

"What about Mary?" I asked as Tommy ushered myself and Anthony towards the porch door. "I don't want to subject you or your father to her again."

"She'll be gone by the time that we all settle," Tommy said as Anthony led the way back into the dining room where he began cleaning up the table. "She'll be back tomorrow for the rest of her things."

When I tried to help pack up the table, Anthony stopped me and said, "Let us boys handle it. Get yourself up those stairs and into some warmer clothes."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I stepped away from the table.

"It's the first room at the top of the stairs, you shouldn't miss it," Anthony said with a smile. "By the time you've spruced yourself up, tea and some cake will be ready for you."

I smiled and nodded my head, reluctantly excusing myself to go up the stairs. When I got to the top, Anthony was right in the fact that Tommy's room wasn't hard to find. It had his name scrawled across the front diagonally in black curvy writing. I went to the door and let myself in, Tommy's scent hitting me like a tonne of bricks. I had to pause a moment to close my eyes and take a deep breath. It was sweet with a little spice in it, beautiful with a little hint of spring in it. I left the door slightly ajar as I found the bag that we had packed upon his double bed shoved in the corner of the room against two sets of windows. The spare walls were painted a deep purple and an old acoustic guitar shoved in the other corner beside a desk with a pile of books upon it. This caught my attention as I dumped my clothes into his bed. They were covered in a thin layer of dust and I brushed it off to see biography's on famous musicians. At the bottom was a movie, the one that Adam had been in. I smiled lightly at the though of Tommy having such a thing and moved back to the bed.

I left my clothes in a pile upon the ground, my body curving as I pulled off my tank top and shirt. I caught a glimpse of myself in a slightly ajar door of the wardrobe that had a mirror upon it. I stood topless in front of it with only my bra as coverage. My stomach was beginning to curve over the top of my jeans and I rested my hand lightly upon it, almost as if I could feel the baby inside of it. It warmed my heart to know that I still had another chance of having a child, knowing that I would have Tommy for support through the hardships and especially the pain. I brought myself away from the mirror and pulled off my bra as I pulled a slightly oversized t-shirt over my head. It smelled like Tommy to, a beautiful smell that I could never get enough of. i found a pair of track pants and some socks that I slipped on before I turned to the door, opening it to jump in surprise at Tommy there.

I smiled seductively and pulled a pose that only made him laugh, saying, "How do I look?"

"Devine," he said, kissing me upon my forehead. "There is some tea and cake in the lounge room. You turn right as you get to the bottom of the stairs."

"I guess it ends up that we are having a movie night," I said as I let Tommy into the room and he went to his wardrobe.

"You up for the original Indiana Jones?" Tommy said as he pulled something out to wear.

I squealed as Tommy laughed, saying, "I love that movie!"

"I knew you would," Tommy said, ushering me out of his room and the both of us paused at the door. "Now, get your cute little arse downstairs before the tea gets cold." I pouted. "My body needs to be saved for whatever plans you have."

I gave him a seductive gaze as I moved from his door and swung my hips as I walked down the stairs, turning right as I got to the bottom. I found the lounge room with Anthony at the old school television that filled up the corner of the room. I found three cups of tea and cake upon the coffee table along with the heating being turned up. I sat in the couch opposite the television and pulled the blanket over my lap that I found upon the couch. I reached over to get the cup of tea and sipped at it. I noticed that the cake beside it was a chocolate mud cake and I smiled widely, knowing that I was going to enjoy it. Anthony turned around and upon seeing me upon the couch with a cup of tea, he jumped and with his hand upon his heart. We smiled at each other as he sat himself down upon the other couch with a cup of tea.

As I looked over to him, I noticed Mary crossing from the stairs to the front door with two suitcases full of belongings being dragged behind her. She glared at me as she opened the door and slammed it behind her as she left. I rolled my eyes as I turned my attentions back to the television screen that was now upon the dvd menu. Taking another sip of my tea, I set it back down on the coffee table and took up my cake. As I began to eat it, Tommy walked into the room in a hoodie and a pair of trousers, taking a seat underneath the blanket beside me. He took a sip of his tea and sighed with content. Taking his cake, Anthony pressed play and we settled into the couch to watch a something that would take our minds off the stress that plagued us because of Mary.