Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Featuring Kim

"Are you kidding me?" I questioned.

"Completely serious."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to work with him," I said, taking a long sip from my beer.

I was already near the bottom and as I put it down, I questioned myself how I managed to get it down so fast. I wasn't planning on going out tonight, more or less drinking a few drinks and stumbling home drunk. That was definitely something i wasn't planning on doing. It didn't help that the two shots that Adam had ordered approached the table.

I smiled as the waitress as she set down the drinks and left as quickly as she came. I turned my attentions back to Adam, his eyes studying me. I blushed again for the millionth time tonight.

"Why do you always blush?" Adam asked. "Seems like a common occurrence tonight."

I blushed harder and ducked my head. Adam laughed softly.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Adam said, smiling. "Just makes you look sexier."

I scoffed at this and took another swig of my drink. I needed it. Don't judge.

"The last thing I want to be considered is sexy," I noted as I set down my drink and groaned at it's emptiness. "Everyone around here is 'sexy' and I don't want to be labeled as that."

"Fair enough," Adam said, starting his drink. "What would you prefer me to call you then?"

"Kassie will do."

"Beautiful will do."

I rolled my eyes and said, "So, Slash."

"What about him?" Adam said, raising an eyebrow.

"What me to get him to make an appearance tomorrow during our meeting?"

I saw Adam's face grow from shock to excitement within a matter of seconds.

"Honestly?" Adam exclaimed.

"Why would I lie to you?" I questioned.

Adam picked up one of the shot glasses and raised it to me. I smiled and picked up my shot glass and raised it in the air.

"To the new album," Adam said.

"To the new album!" I exclaimed as we clinked our glasses together and downed the drink.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I stumbled into the Beverly Hills home that I lived in with Dave and used the door to hold me up. It was just after midnight and Adam had dropped me off home without anything totally embarrassing happening. I managed to shut the door behind me and head towards the back door.

Slipping out into the backyard, I walked down the stairs into the back corner of the backyard where a large building lay. That was Dave's own personal recording studio for all his own personal work that never really left those four walls. He also really liked to use it for meetings for his potential clients. Including the ones he slept with in which always proved to be a late and eventful nights.

On top of that was my bedroom, hence why I always managed to hear what was going on downstairs with Dave and his "sluts". I stumbled through the doorway and didn't bother to turn on the lights. I could vaguely see Dave with a naked Kim Kardashian in his arms. I giggled to myself and pulled out my iPhone.

In my drunken state, I was actually surprised at the fact that I managed to angle up a good shot and take a photo of the two together naked on the couch. The flash managed to wake Dave up and cause Kim to wake up due to his rage that he was about to enter. My laughter grew as I shoved my phone into my pocket and sprinted for the stairs.

Dave, behind me, moved from the couch to the bottom of the stairs in a flash. He almost grabbed onto my leg as I walked drunkenly up the stairs. I reached the door to my room before he could regain his balance and slammed it in his face, locking it on the other side. I rested the back of my head against the door and slid down it.

That was possibly the last thing I remember before i awoke the next morning with a slight headache, but nothing major. My eyes blinked open against the bright light that streamed through the windows. I rubbed my eyes then swore to myself as I remembered the amount of make-up I tirelessly painted on my face the day before.

I groaned as I got up from beside the door and shuffled to the opposite side of the room. I opened door to my bathroom and looked at my dishevelled appearance in the mirror. My naturally wavy hair was pulled out at all angles, my make-up smudged and I smelled like crap. I shut the door to the bathroom and removed all my clothing, dumping them in a pile in the corner of the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower and pumped the cold water. It was the only thing that was going to wake me up at that moment in time. I shivered at the ice cold water as I felt it run over my body, sending chills to my bone. My black make-up slinked down my average sized body and down the drain.

I quickly ran my hands through my hair, rushing through the shampoo and conditioner as I jumped out of the shower as quickly as I got in. I said a prayer to myself as I reached the slightly warmer conditions outside the shower. Reaching for my towel, I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my body.

Drying my hair with the hair dryer, I was out of the bathroom sooner than I expected and attempting to find something in my limited wardrobe to wear. I glanced over at the clock on the bedside table and swore. I had half an hour to get to university otherwise I would have to suffer another yelling at by the lead singer of the band I had to be apart of as part of my course.

I managed to pull myself together with a pair of knee high boots, skinny jeans, studded silver belt, a tight black shirt with studs on the shoulders with a leather jacket. I felt very black as I rushed back into the bathroom, ditching the towel on my bedroom floor and quickly applying some heavy black make-up.

It wasn't long before I was out the door again, grabbing my iPhone and my good electric guitar.