Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Charlie Re-Runs

I almost groaned when I saw Camilla standing at the door. Debbie was giving her a questioning look before she actually realised who it was and stood up from her seat. I could tell Debbie was surprised Camilla actually came but not as annoyed as I was. I was secretly hoping that she wouldn't actually turn up, after what happened and all, but she was here now and I couldn't exactly reject her presence. She slowly walked into the room and stood beside Debbie, looking down at me as I stood. In the corner, Vera had finished what she was doing with the wedding dress and saw what was going on. She nodded and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, miss."

I nodded to her as she left before refocussing my attentions on Camilla, the woman who almost had taken Tommy from me. She actually had guts coming back here and to actually accept the offer that was made to her about being the bridesmaid. I studied her appearance and she hadn't changed the slightest since I had seen her last. She looked a little older, though. There was a slight bag underneath her eyes as she stood in front of me with Debbie beside her. I could see that Debbie wasn't sure what to say and that drink was tempting her so that she didn't have to deal with the situation that was now blossoming in front of us. If it wasn't for Debbie asking Camilla to be one of the bridesmaids, this situation would have never arisen but she did. Nothing could be done about it now.

"Oh shit," Debbie muttered underneath her breath.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Didn't Deborah tell you?" Camilla said as Debbie cringed at her name. "She asked me to be one of your bridesmaids. Couldn't exactly reject her offer, could I?"

"I never thought you would actually accept," I said.

"I'm not sure if that was a compliment or a snide comment," Camilla said, cocking her head to the side. "How kind of you to confuse me."

"Your dress is the one on the end," I said, pointing to the rack and Camilla looked to the dresses. "But I guess Debbie can go through all the finer details with you." I looked to Debbie with an intense gaze. "Can't you, Debbie?"

With that, I walked from the room and when I got halfway down the hallway, I let out a long sigh and leaned against the wall. I felt I had just lost a whole lot of energy that I needed to keep myself calm in front of Camilla. It was to much and I didn't exactly want to deal with her, especially the night before the wedding. She practically the last person I needed to see and right now, I just needed to calm myself because I didn't need the extra stress with my wedding tomorrow. I heard some footsteps coming down the hallway and they sped up when I looked up to see who it was. I saw Adam rushing down the hallway towards me and helped me to steady myself upon my feet. I took a few breaths before I answered his questions.

"Just help me get back to my room," I said. "I'll explain everything there."

He nodded hesitantly as we walked down the hallway to the backyard. I paused upon the stairs down to the pool and took in the night air. It cleared my mind immensely and I was able to walk a little more calmly back to my room that I shared with Tommy. I was expecting that he would be taking his things to go to a different room for the night. I was assuming that it was tradition that the bride and groom spent the night apart before their wedding for some reason or another I wasn't to sure of. I argued with Tommy that I was happy to go to another room but he beat me in that one and was now going to a different room.

It would be a lonely night without him since he and I had been sleeping in the same bed for months now. It would be cold and definitely lonely but as Adam and I walked up the stairs to my room, seeing Tommy taking a bag of clothes from the wardrobe, he instantly dropped it when I appeared at the door with Adam. He rushed towards me and helped me to the bed where he knelt down in front of me, taking my hands as Adam took a seat beside me, rubbing my back.

"What happened?" Tommy asked, his eyes searching.

"Your little sister decided to invite Camilla," I said as I busied myself with pulling my shoes off and throwing them too the side.

"I thought I heard her voice coming from down the hallway," Adam said as I got up and moved across the room to the wardrobe.

"But what is she doing here?" Tommy asked as I pulled out something to change into.

"Debbie asked her to be one of my bridesmaids," I said, going back to the bed in a humph. Tommy sat down on the ground, dazed. He looked into the distance and was completely out of it. "I was about as shocked as you are right now but there is nothing we can do about it now."

"No one else knows about her coming to the wedding do they?" Tommy asked. "You could ask her not to be there."

"You know what she's like," Adam said. "She could easily just go to the press with the situation."

"I just don't want her to be there, or at least one of your bridesmaids," Tommy said to me, his eyes begging.

"I know how much you don't like her and don't want her to be there because of what happened between you guys," I said, kneeling down on the ground in front of Tommy. "But sometimes, you have to do things that you don't want to."

"She's right," Adam said as both Tommy and I looked to Adam, wishing him quiet. "I think I'll take my leave now." Adam awkwardly got up and moved across the room to the door, waiting a moment. "Just don't be too long, Tommy. You need to be rested for tomorrow because only God knows how long you will be up tomorrow night."

"Oh, shut the fuck up," I said as Adam laughed and disappeared from the room. I looked back to Tommy and rested my hands upon his face, stroking it lightly as a smile creeped across my face. "Don't make me regret marrying a man as weak as your father."

"My father isn't weak," Tommy said, his brow furrowing. "Only in the face of my mother, does he have to make some decisions that you might not agree with but that definitely doesn't make him weak."

"Sorry," I said, dropping my hands from his face to my lap and looking down to them. "I just want you to be strong for tomorrow."

"When I see you tomorrow in that wedding dress of yours, I'll be better than ever," Tommy said. taking my hands. "Your personality reminds me of how much I love you and tomorrow, your beauty will remind me how vain I actually am. Your inner beauty will make your physical beauty on forever. Kassandra Ratliff will remind me how much I love you."

I smiled weakly at him as he took my hands to his lips and kissed them as I said, "I think you better go before you make me cry."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hardly slept that night. I was kept awake by the thought of how naked I was without Tommy beside me and how whenever I thought of the wedding, my heart would start to beat faster causing me to stay awake. I tossed and turned underneath the sheets before I actually managed to get a few hours sleep. It wasn't much but it was something. I awoke to Debbie banging on by door, under-refreshed and exhausted. I called out to her that she could come in as I slowly slipped out form underneath the covers. When she saw me, she groaned and pulled me out roughly before ushering me into the bathroom and into the shower. I wasn't a fan of how she was treating me roughly upon my wedding day and since I had practically no sleep, it just made it worse.

Pulling off my clothes and throwing them out of the shower, I turned it on and cranked up the coldness to help me wake up. I shivered as I ran the shampoo and conditioner through my hair. I stepped out of the shower as quickly as I had stepped in with Debbie wrapping a robe around me and sat me down upon a stool in front of the mirror. As she did so, another woman, that I was assuming was the a make-up artist, appeared at the door and ushered Debbie aside. In that moment, I noticed that Debbie was fully dressed and her make-up perfected. She carried her bouquet roughly as she rushed out of the room and helped another person in my bedroom set up the wedding dress upon a mannequin.

"What time is it?" I asked as the make-up artist applied a basic layer onto my face.

"The wedding starts at two and its now twelve thirty!" Debbie exclaimed as I tensed. Hearing the make-up artist groan, I relaxed my features as much as I could so she could continue applying my make up. "I have no idea what you were doing las night but you certainly overslept and causing a lot of people to stress."

"Which is mainly you, right?" I said as the make-up artist applied some eye shadow and eyeliner.

"Since I'm practically organising the whole thing," Debbie said as I saw her and Vera setting out the jewellery to go with the dress. "Yeah. I would say so."

"I think someone needs to take a chill pill," I said, laughing slightly.

"I would, but someone has banned be from it," she said harshly.

I laughed as she said this but my face instantly sagged as the make-up artist applied the mascara and lipstick before touching anything that she needed to up. She moved back from me so I could study myself in the mirror. I had long lashes with silver sparkling amongst them as well the silver sparkling upon my eyelids. Underneath the silver was a purple colour that matched the colours of my hair and fingernails that had been repainted the night before. Along with the purple eyeliner, was a smoky eye design and the whole look complemented me as it should. My lips were a light pink but didn't stand out upon my face.

Smiling at the make-up artist, she gave a small smile as she packed up her things disappeared form the room. I was going to stand when I saw Debbie ushering another woman into the room. I sat myself back down as the hair stylist rushed into the room and started to work upon my hair. She quickly dried my hair and then curled my hair so that it fell nicely around my shoulders. She sprayed it with sparkles and moved it a little more before she grunted and left the room as quickly she appeared.

I then got up from my seat and wasn't ushered back down by Debbie. She handed me a red thong that I looked at weirdly. Debbie practically threw it at as she began to undo the back of the dress with Vera's help. I caught the thong and put it on, feeling uncomfortable in it. I made it as comfortable as I could before Debbie pulled me from my robe, leaving me naked in the room. Vera helped me into the dress, feeling it's tightness gripping to me once more. I grunted as Debbie held the dress upon me and Vera tightening the corset like straps on the back of the dress.

I managed to catch a glimpse in the mirror across the room to see that it criss crossed over my back. The front was tight around my waist and a black slash just underneath my bust that Debbie was now adding. The bottom of the dress was very sleek and flared only slightly. There was a mesh kind of material at the bottom over a pearl like silk. The back flared out in a train that wasn't long enough for anyone to trip over. When Vera finished tightening the dress, she gave Debbie a tiara that she held in front of me, letting me studied it. I tried my best to hold back a laugh as she looked at me strangely.

"How come it doesn't surprise me that you got me a tiara?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You're my brother's little princess," Debbie said as she tucked it lightly into my styled hair. "I've heard him say it himself."

I smiled at this as she moved away from me and rushed to the bed to pick up some jewellery. Vera picked up a veil and tucked it into my hair at the back. I could feel it trailing halfway down my back as she threw it over my head and studied me from the front. I saw a small smile cross over her lips as Debbie began to lift up the veil slightly to put some Harry Winston drop earrings into my ears and tying a extravagant Swarovski crystal necklace around my neck. It was a necklace with a single crystal pendant resting upon my chest with crystals lining the the rest of the necklace around to the clasp. She then knelt down and lifted up my dress to pull on a Harry Winston diamond anklet that had flowers attached to it. It was a pity no one would see it it, unless Tommy had something planned that would reveal the anklet. She then placed a similar style bracelet around my wrist but with love hears around it.

In the meantime, Vera had moved about the dress, fixing what she needed to. Debbie rushed into the bathroom where she picked out one of my perfume's that she started spraying onto me. At the last minute, Debbie threw something at me and I looked at it, trying to figure out what it was. It was stretchy and made of a silk. She motioned to my leg and I realised that I had to put it around my leg.

I groaned as she helped me lift up my dress and I pulled it up my leg. As she made sure that it was high enough on my leg, Vera gave me my bouquet that was filled with white roses in bloom. She smiled at me as she moved to the side so that Debbie could take a look at me. She made a small noise to show that she was happy with how I looked. Debbie turned to Vera and thanked her but before she left, she turned back to me.

"You look very beautiful," Vera said and smiled before heading down the stairs.

Debbie and I looked to each other as she squealed and jumped up and down before giving me a hug, trying not to damage my dress. I could tell that her excitement was now kicking in. Her excitedness then calmed when we heard a small knock at the door. We both turned to look at the door to see a man we both didn't expect appeared at the top of the stairs and made my eyes narrow. Charlie.