Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

The Hovering Lover

We left the room almost as soon as we had signed the paper that legally joined us as husband and wife. Some people had littered the foyer while the rest still were out the backyard mingling amongst each other. They were all asked to leave not long after the wedding ceremony so that everything could be reset for the reception tonight. I could smell a faint scent of food coming from the kitchens as everything was beginning to be prepared in that aspect.

As Tommy lead me into the foyer hand in hand, people began to notice us and cheered for us. There was a few flashes of cameras as we walked amongst them. We mingled amongst the people for a moment, greeting some and waving to others. At one point, Tommy and I split, leaving me alone to fend for myself. As I looked around for someone to talk to, I thrust to the side and into a room where I was faced with Camilla and a man I had never seen before..

I was actually surprised that they were actually talking to each other but when I studied them properly, they weren't exactly happy to be in each others presence. Camilla ushered me into the seat in the centre of the room. I looked around at them hesitantly as the man stayed by the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

Camilla pulled a seat around and placed it opposite me. She sat down in it and glared at me, her eyes narrowed into small slits. Her chin was resting upon her hand as she looked to me. When I tried to get back up, she pushed me back into the seat with one small shove. As the silence brewed, I decided that I would be the one that would have to start with the questions on whatever was going on here.

"What's going on?" I said, my eyes darting between them. "I have a wedding to be at."

"We need to talk to you," the man said, blunt.

"And you couldn't have talked to me outside like normal people?" I asked. "Oh, that's right. You're not normal."

"I want you to divorce Tommy," Camilla said, her eyes serious. "Right now. I want you to take that piece of paper and rip it up like that. It's not like it's set in stone yet."

"There were multiple witnesses," I said. "And it's not like that it was the only copy."

"Then find the other copies and ruin them," Camilla said. "He was meant to be mine and only mine and you stole him from me."

"We're married and I'm not doing anything to change that," I said. "Besides, what about Charlie?"

"I was using him to make Tommy jealous," Camilla spat. "But Tommy was so in love with you that he barely noticed me anymore. As for Charlie, he just came crawling back to you. He was useless to me after he left that table."

"Your pathetic," I spat, standing up from my seat and this time, she didn't stop me from standing and rose with me.

"Oh, how nice of you," Camilla said. "Stealer." I slapped her hard across the face. She went with the blow and her eyes snapped back to me. "And abusive."

She went to raise her hand against me when I dodged it, which was surprising since in my wedding dress. I pushed her to the side, using her lack of balance from her attempted punch against her and she fell to the ground. At that moment, Charlie came through the the door and saw what was happening. His eyes widened as the man beside the door struck out at Charlie who fell to the ground in agony. Adam and Tommy were standing behind him and stumbled into the room, closing the door behind them. Tommy pulled Charlie to the side as Adam shoved the man into the side of the room, holding him there as I rushed to Charlie, helping him with his blood nose.

"Are you okay?" Tommy asked quickly as I attended to Charlie.

"Just deal with Camilla so she doesn't do anything again," I said, reaching into Charlie's pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

Tommy nodded and fled to Camilla, hearing a loud crack in the room as Camilla slapped Tommy. I tried not to look over at Camilla and Tommy as I held the handkerchief over his nose. He grabbed onto he handkerchief and motioned for me to go to Camilla and Tommy. As much as I didn't want to, he ushered me over. I turned to them and saw that they were deep in argument, Camilla's hand raised again to slap Tommy. I rushed over to them and pushed Camilla against the wall, holding her there. My face hovered near hers, her scent smelling of anger as she tried to struggle against me. I felt Tommy's hand against my shoulder but I did not relent.

"Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and trying to steal my husband?" I said, my anger reverberating in fear through Camilla. "You like a small child whining about how they don't get their favourite toy. If you do not back off this instant, I will call the police and have a restraining order placed upon you."

"I don't believe you," Camilla said.

"Oh, you better believe it," I said as I pushed her harder against the wall. "Because right now, your not allowed within one hundred feet of me and the next thing, you could have to move to the next state."

With one last shove, I pulled away from her and stumbled back into Tommy. He caught me and held onto me tightly as he glared at Camilla. After a few moments, I pulled Tommy from the room and helped Charlie up on my way. Adam pulled from the man by the door and shut the door behind him. We rushed through the foyer so no on there could see us and rushed into one of the limos. When Debbie saw us, I motioned for her to get everyone else in the limos as soon as possible. When we all were in the limo, it was silent with the only noise being Charlie's haggard breathing. I helped him as much as I could before he pushed me off and said that he was okay.

"I apologise from the bottom of my heart for what happened in there," I said as Tommy moved closer to me and checked if I was alright.

"It couldn't be controlled," Adam said, his face utterly serious. "It was a good thing that we came in when we did, too."

"I am glad that you did, otherwise I wouldn't have know what might have happened," I said as I took Tommy's wandering hands in mine and looked to him. "And I need you to stop worrying about me. I came out of there alive with the help of you, Charlie and Adam."

"His just protective of you," Adam said with a slight smile. "As he should be."

"As I should be," Tommy said, lightly kissing me upon the lips. "I have a right too, don't I?"

I smiled and said, "Let's just focus on the wedding photographs. We need some distraction from what happened."

The limo began to slow and the door was opened from the other side. I saw Debbie standing there with a stern look and ushered us out of the car. She pulled me aside and said, "You have some explaining to do."

"How about I just say Camilla and we continue on like nothing went wrong," I said, pulling away from her as we walked onto the beach that she had chosen for the photographs.

Debbie thinned her lips as she followed after me. At that point, Charlie's nosebleed had stopped and he roamed the beach as if nothing had happened. When the photographer saw us all approaching, he motioned for Tommy and I to step into his shot. Tommy had taken off his shoes and handed it them to Adam as he walked onto the sand with me. He rapped his arms around me and I him. He let his lips press against my ear to say, "After all this, you still look extremely beautiful."