Status: to all my readers and subscribers. you are all so amazing. i love you all. if i could hug everyone of you i would. i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i am writing it:)

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Switching The Traditional For A Little More Modern

tommy and I lay in the bed, wrapped happily in each other. His head lay rested upon my heaving chest, trying to calm my breath as much as possible. Tommy's fingers ran over my arm as his heavy breathing flowed over my chest. My breathing slowly calmed as Tommy kissed my collar bone lightly. I didn't bother to brush him off at his movements as tiredness flowed over me. I could tell that he was getting tired as his kisses lessened along my neck and his lips resting upon my lips as his body lay half over mine. The intensity of his love was still in his eyes despite his tired body. I rested my hands upon his cheeks as I stared into his eyes for a moment.

"It's getting a bit late, isn't it?" I said. "Don't we have a party to be getting to?"

"Have you ever heard of 'fashionably' late?" Tommy said as he kissed me lightly on the lips before rolling off my body and lying down on the bed beside me.

"I still haven't gotten used to the attention," I said, sighing.

"Well, you're gonna have to get used to it baby," Tommy said and looking over to me. "Because we have a party to crash."

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I slipped out of the bed, naked, and walked across the room to were I my half crumpled dress lay. I stepped into the dress and the underwear at the bottom of it. I pulled up my underwear first before I felt Tommy's hands running over me and helping me put on my dress. He helped me try and look as good as I had when Vera fixed me up this morning.

Once he had tied the dress around me, I turned around and pressed myself against him. We kissed for a moment, our lips already puffy from the amount of love that we had already given each other so far. We pulled apart from each other as I picked up whatever I had been stripped of earlier. I tried to make sure that my hair was not as crazy at it seemed when I slipped out of bed and settled the veil in it.

Turning around to see Tommy trying to pull on his suit pants, I giggled to myself as I fled the room for the bathroom. I struggled to get through the door with my large dress and moved to the mirror. My hair wasn't as bad as what I had thought it would be. My make-up was all over the place, however, so there was a lot of work that had to be done.

As I wiped my face clean and started over, Tommy joined me in the bathroom and began fixing up his eye make-up that was practically in tact anyway but needed a little touch up. When he finished, he watched me fix up my look. I could see him smiling out of the corner of my eye as I set down the eye liner and turned to him, pouting. He rested his hand upon my cheek and stroked it before he pulled away from me, his hand going to mine as he led me out of the bathroom and towards the elevator where we would face our guests once more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we pulled up in front of our home with cars parked all the way down the street, Adam stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for us. When Tommy parked the car, Adam opened the door upon my side and took my hand to help me out of the small space that my large dress was placed into. Studying me as he closed the door behind me, he smiled widely and tapped his lips as Tommy joined us.

I blushed and looked down as we walked up the stairs into the foyer that had been cleaned of people but the aroma of the food cooking in the kitchen wafted across the house. I took it in as we walked to the door that lead into the backyard and paused a moment. Debbie rushed up the stairs and turned back to the crowd that filled the backyard. I saw them all standing as Debbie motioned us forward towards where she stood.

There was a large dance floor that covered the whole pool and the guests littered around the backyard upon their tables. The bridal party table began to pull across behind us as Tommy led me down the stairs amongst the people. Most of the decorations from that morning had remained the same along with some new additions of tea lights littered around the backyard along with some fairy lights amongst the trees.

It was beautiful sight as the music started playing and everyone turned back to their tables, talking amongst each other. A few people came towards us that I didn't know but I greeted the the best I could without sounding awkward. It wasn't long before I was whisked away to the bridal table where the first course was served. I sat beside Tommy and glanced at him over my food, stealing some of his food playfully as he kissed my food stained lips.

When we had finished our food, I rested my hand upon Tommy's arm and smiled. As I stood, I motioned for Debbie to follow me back into the foyer. We quickly rushed down the hallway to the changing rooms that the bridesmaids used for when they got changed for the wedding. When we got to the room, I saw Vera in the corner of the room with a second dress. She noticed us walking into the room and motioned for me to go to the centre of the room. I held out my arms as Debbie pulled at my dress and it fell easier than when Tommy had undone it earlier.

"How come this was looser than before?" Debbie questioned as the dress dropped from around my body and I took the veil from my hair and handing to her as she placed it upon one of the benches in front of the mirror.

"Do you even have to ask that question?" I sighed as I stepped out of the dress and walked quickly to Vera.

"Why did I even have to ask that question?" Debbie said as she helped me slip on a red dress.

It was like a halter neck, crossing along my back that was practically bare until my bum where it flared out and stopped at my knees. It was sequinned and sparkled whenever I moved. It had a long v down my front that showed too much of what I considered not to be graced with. Debbie removed all jewellery as Vera fitted the dress perfectly. I kept the anklet on but switched everything else for red, ruby red earrings and some gold bracelets.

She got some hollywood tape and stuck down the front of my dress onto my chest so as I twisted upon the balls of my feet, watching my dress shimmer, it isn't reveal anything I didn't want it to. I saw Vera smiling at me as I did so and I thanked her for all that she had done as Debbie pulled me out of the room. Waving good bye, I rushed down the hallway after Debbie as she turned to me at the doors to the bridal party table. She sighed and took hold of my arms.

"I know you will do my brother proud and I cannot tell you how happy he has become since he met you," Debbie said. "This will be one of the last moments I will have to talk to you in private so can you please ring me when you get to wherever my brother is going to take you on your honeymoon."

"You can count on it," I said as Debbie hugged each other tightly. "I'll practically call you everyday."

Debbie moved from me and went through the door. I waited inside the foyer as Debbie went to Tommy on the other side and pressed her hand upon his back, whispering in his ear. He nodded and stood up from his seat. He was about to look back at me when Debbie kept him focussed ahead of him and refused to let him look back at me. I took in a deep breath as Tommy went out to the dance floor and spinning around to the stairs and kneeling down on one knee. He rested his hands upon his knees as he waited for me to step out to the top of the stairs.

After calming my breathing, I walked through the doors and took my place at the top of those stairs. I threw my hands upon into the air and struck a pose, looking out at the guests that I was about to perform in front of. Usually, there would be a waltz to be performed at this wedding but Tommy and I wanted to stir things up a little and change it forever.

As the music started, I quickly moved down the stairs into Tommy's embrace and the beat of the music came into action as Tommy and I danced across the floor. We flicked and turned, he lifted me into the air at the height of the song and brought me back down as we continued until the end. I was practically holding my breath the entire time and I didn't realise how much I needed the air that crashed into my lungs.

Tommy and I finished out dance, dipping me down and his nose running up my cleavage as he playfully kissed in between my breasts. His face hovered above my own with his lips dangerously close to mine as the guest around us began to cheer. Tommy and I were both breathing heavily as he helped me to my feet and we bowed to each side the audience was on. We turned back to each other and back out to the audience. We walked towards the bottom of the stairs were we were met by Adam and Monte who raised an eyebrow at us.

"Are you ready for one last performance before you run away for a few weeks?" Adam said, a seductive smile spreading across his face and his eyebrows wiggling.

"No keyboards, remember?" I reminded him as I saw Debbie coming down the stairs behind Adam and standing beside him.

"Tommy's not the only one that has the musical skills in the family," Debbie said, resting her hands upon her hips. "I learned piano when I was a kid and I reckon I could pick up on whatever you were planning to perform tonight."

"A new song and some of the old favourites?" Tommy said as he straighten's himself out.

"Just what I was thinking," Adam said as he lead us to a make-shift stage that had been set up on onside of the dance floor. Tommy went to his bass guitar, picking it up and giving me a wink as I sat behind the drum kit as we started the performance with, "If I Had You"